Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle (21984 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Elon Musk: I Am 'buying Manchester United ' / CR7 Sister Blast Vandijk After Joking About “Ronaldo Was Ever A Contender" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by aestake: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
remi4ever:
So people took him serious seriously..
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Emperordynasty: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Brilliant,Rich,flirtatious and with a visible sense of Homour this guy is really Tony Stark

For those complaining about his jokes, give him a break it’s not his fault that he happens to be the Richest man alive..at this point he can only joke with stuff like buying billion dollar business or Clubs lol

Imagine if all your random jokes online where being scrutinized
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Impregnable101: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
kennosklint:
No sensible individual go wan buy team like Manure na
stop being clueless. Manchester united is still a massive franchise, there are only having problem on the football side of the club.

U know how much the glazers dey collect from the club?
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Joezik(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
No business man will ever take him serious.

Eno concern am
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Olabode211: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
if must try to purchase united,even his hotel in mass will collapse include his $200b.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Peppysco: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ray07:
Even with the wahala United has been passing through, the money keeps coming in. cheesy
Say all you want, United is big brand, a Money making machine football club. grin

Make them put the club up for sale see if better people no go line to buy am. I mean better billionaire.

GGMU.

Understand me well, not taking anything away from the club or it's economic prowess but it's sporting influence is dwindling day by day. Have you asked the question why the club is failing to attract marque signings, na wetin me dey talk be that.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Classickj(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dikaveli:
Lol

No sane business man will buy man united ...

And for some of you fighting over Bashir salary is presidential aide ,

As obident citizen i will advice you people to forget about that who knows Bashir has been jobless for years so he can only enjoy that for atleast 8years so put yourself in his shoe .

Just an opportunity everyone dream of including the professors too , if they the professors have the opportunity too they will grab every job just to earn the money alone ,

So life just happen
Baba if the glazer put man utd for sale, you know how many people way go buy man utd ní
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by shanktang(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Musk is a clown.

HE CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY MAN UNITED

grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Qwi1: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
He jokes about everything the world should have known when they lost millions investing in dogecoin following his joking tweets
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Munzy14(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
naijastusa:
Only a selfish businessman will joke with someone else business.

From Twitter and now Man U. Cut the crap Elon! sad
Elon is one crazy human in life.. grin

Money miss road enter his pocket grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Generalwoodz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
No business man will ever take him serious.
Lol. He ain't your regular guy that sells pepper in mile 2 market. Man is a billionaire and the last time I checked, he's the richest in whole wide world.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by soundical: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Elon Musk the Great!
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Cazzim(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Buddha3:

Na your papa dey talk without sense.

take your frustration life else wear, goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omeruo And Oboabona Are Amateurs - Taribo West / Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Osimhen Wins Lille Player Of The Month Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.