Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life (4913 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by madeofblavk: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Nairalanders help o!

I got this Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, see what it's in the box...ahh unbelievable. There's no adapter, no earpiece, it's just phone that's in box.

With the way I do yab Transsion devices, omo Samsung no try at all for this one o with the huge amount wey I use buy am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by wittywriter: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Send it back ...or gift it out...
BTW they are doing an easybuy of #3k(three thousand) as initial deposit.

© Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
You might not listen to the truth.NA FAKE YOU BUY. . . . . . Even if it doesn't come with earpiece,charger and pouch suppose dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by LilPeezy(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
You might not listen to the truth.NA FAKE YOU BUY.
Even if it doesn't come with earpiece,charger and pouch suppose dey.
It's not fake....na so e b

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
LilPeezy:
It's not fake....na so e b
is that how all samsung phones are?
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by LilPeezy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
Not all....It depends cos a friend bought same A33 no charger....Even d S22 series comes with no charger in it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
LilPeezy:
Not all....It depends cos a friend bought same A33 no charger....Even d S22 series comes with no charger in it
well,maybe thats their company policy.am still amazed at it sha that i immediately termed it as fake.
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Ejebleje: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
So much for being "eco friendly". Everybody wan dey copy Apple dey job us. Your phone no fake, na wokeness cause am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by LilPeezy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
well,maybe thats their company policy.am still amazed at it sha that i immediately termed it as fake.
Okay is not

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by curryjuniour(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
It’s not fake
Next time do your research before labeling a brand as fake….

8 Likes

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Mrkumareze(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
It's over 2 years they stop adding those accessories. Your phone is not fake.
You ll enjoy the phone, I have like 3 Samsung phones doing wella

10 Likes

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enjoy!
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by kwinbeee: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
madeofblavk:
Nairalanders help o!

I got this Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, see what it's in the box...ahh unbelievable. There's no adapter, no earpiece, it's just phone that's in box.

With the way I do yab Transsion devices, omo Samsung no try at all for this one o with the huge amount wey I use buy am.
grin grin grin

E dey sweet me dieee, good for you tongue

Enjoy your phone brahhhh!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nothing new here now, read about it online
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Angel55555(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
madeofblavk:
Nairalanders help o!

Same with iPhone 13 upwards, it's the new thing. I think they're trying to reduce waste or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Facidio: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:

Even the new iphones don't come with charger either. The new S22 ultra my friend bought dont even have an ear piece jack. U can only use a Bluetooth ear piece. We bought charger for 24k. So is it with the new iphones. They only give u a USB cable

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Facidio:

Even the new iphones don't come with charger either. The new S22 ultra my friend bought dont even have an ear piece jack. U can only use a Bluetooth ear piece. We bought charger for 24k. So is it with the new iphones. They only give u a USB cable
thats the price that comes with high-end phones.i like the design of the OP phone sha.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by washmtplesnt: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
https://www.washmtpleasant.com/
Mount Pleasant Pressure Washing
A premier pressure washing pros serving the Charleston area.
If you’re one of the many Charleston homeowners out there searching for a professional pressure washing company you can trust with your property’s exterior cleaning needs
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by perfumeworld1(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
that’s the new way they pack phones now
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by ruggedtimi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
You no knw before u buy ....just want let us know u buy Samsung a33

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nova1982: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
ruggedtimi:

This guy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Hamzaay(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Adapter is 10k

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Jeffy1206(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
madeofblavk:
Nairalanders help o!

just phone in the box and I'm seeing USB cable here
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by nightbuzzer: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeffy1206:
just phone in the box and I'm seeing USB cable here
������� they want copy iphone
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by nightbuzzer: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
ruggedtimi:
close mouth make she express her anger

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by youngking89(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
madeofblavk:
Nairalanders help o!

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by GreaterFuture(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Earpiece? No. Since when do phones Come with Earpiece...
Charger maybe, a simple Google search will answer your questions...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Autobot05: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Beep beep

They’re trying to support wireless charging and earbuds /pods

Apple does the same
And they started it about few years ago

Your device seems powerful .. it should have the wireless charging feature. ( but next time stick to the S series no matter how much you have )

As for those bashing you
There are only 3 types of phone
1:Samsung
2:iPhone
3:google pixels
If your phone brand isn’t there then you’re using a slightly advanced calculator

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by vincentjk(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
We've seen your new phone and it's fine, next.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
madeofblavk:
Nairalanders help o!

Why are you complaining, don't you have money to buy adapter and earpiece again. Unless you wan make I buy am for you cool
Re: Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life by Samade7: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
You might not listen to the truth.NA FAKE YOU BUY.
Even if it doesn't come with earpiece,charger and pouch suppose dey.

Which fake? Na so he be joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson Users, Let Share Opinnios / Glo & Mtn Video Calls / A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.