Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB (942 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by stopthecycle: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Leaked Chats Sensational Bamidele Portharcourt Based Gospel Artist Sent To Lady I.B, That Provoked Her Calmness

Gospel Singer cum Woman Abus£r.. read story ��

Bamidele Abyie Adeeko, Known for his stage name as Sensational Bamidele, has been on a media drag with Ibitoru Green popularly known as Lady I.B, the Sole Administrator of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN) in Rivers State.

Like we all know, there's no smoke without fire and we are not naive on the competitive crave associated with the entertainment industry, especially musicians.

According to reports gathered from a very reliable source close to the duos, Lady I.B had angrily sent agrieved voice message to the elder sister of the afro-mentioned Gospel artist due to the unruly and uncultured threat she recieved on Whatsapp message from the same boy she notured, taught music and brought into limelight.

The WhatsApp message as attached to this post contain some poisionus words that can infuriate the kindess of heart to a disturbing soul, while some persons condemned the choice of words Lady IB used to address her warning to Mr. Bamidele, some other people have expressed shock at the unbelievable rooten words spewed by the so-claimed music minister, who ought to be a minister of the word of God.

Our news source on a conversation with a very close friend of both parties said:

"This is not the first time, Bamidele is calling out Lady I.B for war, all in the verge to destroy her reputation, and make himself look like the Victim, Bamidele is not a saint, we live in a time were so many Gospel singers do unimaginable things to gain stardom, and one cannot believe the overatted Sensational Bamidele, will be caught in such malady, abusing a woman old enough to be his mother without apology, he called her Fetish, yet he was groomed to limelight by a festish woman, they should ask him whose voice he's singing with, God or Satan? Not only is he arrogant and rude to his senior Colleagues, he is a chain smoker and a chronic womanizer, I wish Churches will stop him from mounting their altars to sing" he added.

While we find it unbelievable to digest, compared to the public image Sensational Bamidele carry as a Gospel Singer, some recorded voice notes of church girls, crew members and backup singers he has been harassing s£xually was sent to our DM..and will be made public as we do more investigation on the Media drag Between Lady I.B and Bamidele.....Part 2 loading.

Check picture row to read chats below ��

#popamedia #instablog #gistlover #viralpost #ladyboss #womeninportharcourt #gospelmusic #PoliceNG #mentalhealthmatters

https://www.facebook.com/100007105051932/posts/pfbid0dFqfiJ22CnfnQWkTY8ie4iNtAYQQZo9BSrwh7FzgbBCKY9gL5SQyRZa4t7dbToQ1l/?app=fbl

Re: Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by stopthecycle: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
More...

Re: Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by Babynita: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Such a hypocrite���
Now he is on social media portraying himself to be a saint,How dare he,
so shallow,God
Re: Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by stopthecycle: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
stopthecycle:
Leaked Chats Sensational Bamidele Portharcourt Based Gospel Artist Sent To Lady I.B, That Provoked Her Calmness

Gospel Singer cum Woman Abus£r.. read story ��

Bamidele Abyie Adeeko, Known for his stage name as Sensational Bamidele, has been on a media drag with Ibitoru Green popularly known as Lady I.B, the Sole Administrator of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN) in Rivers State.

Like we all know, there's no smoke without fire and we are not naive on the competitive crave associated with the entertainment industry, especially musicians.

According to reports gathered from a very reliable source close to the duos, Lady I.B had angrily sent agrieved voice message to the elder sister of the afro-mentioned Gospel artist due to the unruly and uncultured threat she recieved on Whatsapp message from the same boy she notured, taught music and brought into limelight.

The WhatsApp message as attached to this post contain some poisionus words that can infuriate the kindess of heart to a disturbing soul, while some persons condemned the choice of words Lady IB used to address her warning to Mr. Bamidele, some other people have expressed shock at the unbelievable rooten words spewed by the so-claimed music minister, who ought to be a minister of the word of God.

Our news source on a conversation with a very close friend of both parties said:

"This is not the first time, Bamidele is calling out Lady I.B for war, all in the verge to destroy her reputation, and make himself look like the Victim, Bamidele is not a saint, we live in a time were so many Gospel singers do unimaginable things to gain stardom, and one cannot believe the overatted Sensational Bamidele, will be caught in such malady, abusing a woman old enough to be his mother without apology, he called her Fetish, yet he was groomed to limelight by a festish woman, they should ask him whose voice he's singing with, God or Satan? Not only is he arrogant and rude to his senior Colleagues, he is a chain smoker and a chronic womanizer, I wish Churches will stop him from mounting their altars to sing" he added.

While we find it unbelievable to digest, compared to the public image Sensational Bamidele carry as a Gospel Singer, some recorded voice notes of church girls, crew members and backup singers he has been harassing s£xually was sent to our DM..and will be made public as we do more investigation on the Media drag Between Lady I.B and Bamidele.....Part 2 loading.

Check picture row to read chats below ��

#popamedia #instablog #gistlover #viralpost #ladyboss #womeninportharcourt #gospelmusic #PoliceNG #mentalhealthmatters

https://www.facebook.com/100007105051932/posts/pfbid0dFqfiJ22CnfnQWkTY8ie4iNtAYQQZo9BSrwh7FzgbBCKY9gL5SQyRZa4t7dbToQ1l/?app=fbl

Fake people everywhere
Re: Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by YeyeGbami: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gbas gbos

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by Helen1224: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na who no know dele Dey shock
Someone that is arrogant,mannerless and proud
Someone that drinks alcohol and carries women anyhow is the same person claiming to be a gospel artist.
The same person that asked my friend out last year and he is now claiming anointed
God have mercy
Re: Leaked: Chat Between Gospel Artist Sensational Bamidele And Lady IB by meobizy(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2022
I’m more surprised that people are following this news. I don’t know these clowns.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. / Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! / Fighting For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.