Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) (43487 Views)

Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Makowonda: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
The mystery behind all of this is that the people falling victims to these attacks are still sympathizers of these criminals who attack them when they're(criminals) been attacked and arrested by the police force;especially when the name of one of the policemen who is diligently carrying out his expected duty without any form of discrimination whatsoever is Alhassan or Jibrin or Mustapha.How una de take reason for there still de confuse me.Are you guys still suffering from "post civil war trauma?"

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by asanausana91: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its the way of the Nigerian Police and Army these days. Every once in a while, they will bring some guns with a Biafran flag, place them on the floor, take picture, the release one stupid statement about invading an IPOB camp, just to fool Nigerians into thinking they are working

To this day, nobody has ever seen one single picture of the so called IPOB camp
not everybody lie like Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by asanausana91: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its the way of the Nigerian Police and Army these days. Every once in a while, they will bring some guns with a Biafran flag, place them on the floor, take picture, the release one stupid statement about invading an IPOB camp, just to fool Nigerians into thinking they are working

how many pictures do you want. I hope you remember where army killed them in the bush and recover kidnapped cars inside the bush.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by asanausana91: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

the picture of ipob eating human flesh is your mum kitchen abi?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by ImadeUReadThis: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

ESN don't use pump action. Rather they use AK 47 and 48 from the pictures I have see while in the bush. These are just common criminals parading themselves as ESN. Kudos to the galant officers. RIP to the officer
Olofo
Is this what you are using as excuse to exonerate your Zio terrorists?

I just tire for una.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omoslim26:

I don't know and it's not my primary concern,what matters is that every unauthorized armed group in Igboland be you ipob, dss killers, esn, kidnappers or ugm must be crushed.
We can't fold our hands and let the beautiful blessed SE suffer what your own Kastina and region is suffering from.

I am glad you don't know and since it isn't your primary concern, how does my questions prevent the security of lives and property in the SE?

If you can't fold your hands and let the SE suffer insecurity, were your hands folded when these UGM started their killings and kidnappings?

Can you show me the discussion where I told you that I have my "own Katsina and region"?
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by lanrex101: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
FG should do something about this ESN Terrorists group wahala.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by DigitalLawyer: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ok oo but what I can assure you is that every unauthorized gun wielding criminals claiming freedom fighters be you ipob or ugm or esn or kidnapper or fulani killer will continue to be hunted down in SE.
Facts.

Provided they do the same to armed Fulani bandits terrorizing the south east on daily basis.
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by edosignature(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by ImadeUReadThis: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
WithFact:
Where were police prior or in the buildup of the camp to a stage they could launch an track not only on civilians but security personnel as well?

Shmmm

Why did your beloved ESN not take them out?

I thought they were formed by IPOB to secure the SE. Or is it only fulanis they are meant to target and not Igbo criminals?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by gidgiddy: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geeworldwide:

Have u witness this b4 saying it.. or just guessing

You mean the authorities that tell you all time that the invaded a camp but have never shown you any picture of a camp? They can show you pictures of guns and Biafran flag on the floor but cant show you any picture of any camp?

Anyone can put Biafran flag and guns on the floor, take picture, and dish out any statement
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by africanmerlin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
engaged them in a gun duel, which led to the neutralization of one of them while several others escaped with varying degrees of fatal gunshot wounds, due to the superior firepower of the operatives

Anytime you see those lines., don't take them serious. It's from one of their recycle bin.
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Popeonah(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Igbo:
thank you our Gallant officers
Have you ever seen esn with pumps. Every thing Na iPob or esn or biafra or one thing related to east
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by africanmerlin(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

You mean the authorities that tell you all time that the invaded a camp but have never shown you any picture of a camp? They can show you pictures of guns and Biafran flag on the floor but cant show you any picture of any camp?

Anyone can put Biafran flag and guns on the floor, take picture, and dish out any statement
engaged them in a gun duel, which led to the neutralization of one of them while several others escaped with varying degrees of fatal gunshot wounds, due to the superior firepower of the operatives
Like this quote
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by anozie33146: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Landmack: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

ESN don't use pump action. Rather they use AK 47 and 48 from the pictures I have see while in the bush. These are just common criminals parading themselves as ESN. Kudos to the galant officers. RIP to the officer

You’re also an ESN criminal.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Landmack: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its the way of the Nigerian Police and Army these days. Every once in a while, they will bring some guns with a Biafran flag, place them on the floor, take picture, then release one stupid statement about invading an IPOB camp, just to fool Nigerians into thinking they are working

You’re also part of the ESN criminal terrorist. It’s ur colleagues that go about killing igbos in d name of useless biafaraud

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Priwillo: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
The criminals created by the Nigerian state have gotten out of control.

What they do now is disguise as ESN and cause havoc.
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Abuventure: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Where is the corpse?
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Qwi1: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Landmack:

You’re also part of the ESN criminal terrorist. It’s ur colleagues that go about killing igbos in d name of useless biafaraud

Well when you can prove, beyond baseless sentiments and accusations, that ESN has commited any crime, let us know
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by gidgiddy: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
africanmerlin:

Like this quote

And yet nobody has seen the picture of any camp? All they see are guns placed on the floor with a Biafran flag, something anyone cab arrange
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Zeezenho: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I'm so happy the media have started calling them by their name ESN

Media abi your afonja brother. Ipob is a legitimate organization and will outlive Nigeria.
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Provided they do the same to armed Fulani bandits terrorizing the south east on daily basis.

It will never be well with any armed fulani bastard killer they will die a painful death.
Every esn gun wielding criminal will also be killed,they have no mandate and license to Operate in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Omoslim26: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

I am glad you don't know and since it isn't your primary concern, how does my questions prevent the security of lives and property in the SE?

If you can't fold your hands and let the SE suffer insecurity, were your hands folded when these UGM started their killings and kidnappings?

Can you show me the discussion where I told you that I have my "own Katsina and region"?

Hello perhaps I should draw you back to the discussion of this thread.
We are talking about tackling insecurity in Enugu a SE State,you went on about why they have not handled the one in Kastina,if you are not from Kastina why then are you bringing Kastina up in this thread?
Every region get their own problem,make all man carry him cross for head biko.
I can't leave the one in my own Region and begin to worry about Kastina.
Unless you are in the team whataboutism undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Why did it take them this long?
Enugu Ezike people have seen hell in the hands of ESN terrorists, and I'm wondering why it took security agencies this long to come to their rescue considering the fact that their lair was public knowledge.

It was public knowledge you say. Did you ever report it to police? Even if anonymously if you don't want wahala.

You won't the basic responsibility of a citizen, but you go dey complain.
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by paramakina202: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
ojasans:
When last was Kidnappers or Armed robbers arrested in the Region ?

I've never seen the ESN with pump action in any images.

You use to see them with Multi Rocket launch System(MRLS)abi.
They are Nnamdi Kanu boys.Ordinary armed robbers does't go and kidnap and murder police officers for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by UNDFTD: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Another tall tale from fools signifying absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by UNDFTD: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
ojasans:
When last was Kidnappers or Armed robbers arrested in the Region ?

I've never seen the ESN with pump action in any images.

Don't mind the gullible idiots that would believe just about any thing. Search the internet and you would see that the picture they displayed had been used so many times over.
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi supporters come and defend your colleagues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms / Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.