Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) (43509 Views)

Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by PharmacyStore: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wow this is serious
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Igbos AKA OBIDIENTS

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its the way of the Nigerian Police and Army these days. Every once in a while, they will bring some guns with a Biafran flag, place them on the floor, take picture, then release one stupid statement about invading an IPOB camp, just to fool Nigerians into thinking they are working

To this day, nobody has ever seen one single picture of the so called IPOB camp
Gidgiddy which one you dey? Today you will be an Obi supporter tomorrow you will be an IPOB supporter.

Stay one place and stop confusing me and thunder.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by kabasa24: 12:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Igbo:
thank you our Gallant officers
MAY God bless our gallant officers
Re: Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hello perhaps I should draw you back to the discussion of this thread.
We are talking about tackling insecurity in Enugu a SE State,you went on about why they have not handled the one in Kastina,if you are not from Kastina why then are you bringing Kastina up in this thread?
Every region get their own problem,make all man carry him cross for head biko.
I can't leave the one in my own Region and begin to worry about Kastina.
Unless you are in the team whataboutism undecided

You haven't answered my questions...

I am glad you don't know and since it isn't your primary concern, how does my questions prevent the security of lives and property in the SE?

If you can't fold your hands and let the SE suffer insecurity, were your hands folded when these UGM started their killings and kidnappings?

Can you show me the discussion where I told you that I have my "own Katsina and region"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.