Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 (687 Views)

An Expert Programmer Needed With Very Much Experience In Haskell Coding Needed / Is It Possible To Gain An Internship With A Tech Company? / Is It Possible To Develop A Website With My Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Tunechi5(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
I saw this on Twitter

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tunechi5:
I saw this on Twitter
It's possible but this isn't true
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by TastyFriedPussy: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nurudeen06:

how do you know it's not true?
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by jbreezy: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nurudeen06:

You sabi am??
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Deicide: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Only one person Full stack Engineer + Data Analyst. This one day try o. Na why e good to start early
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Fourpockets: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tunechi5:
I saw this on Twitter

Saw it too, it's not possible
Ask him to make something custom like an image slider without googling it and that's how you know real one.

why would someone be learning more than two languages at that age, master one, you don't need to learn all

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by airsaylongcome: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fourpockets:

Saw it too, it's not possible
Ask him to make something custom like an image slider without googling it and that's how you know real one.

why would someone be learning more than two languages at that age, master one, you don't need to learn all

Why should he know how to do it without googling it? 99% of Development is about knowing how to Google the information needed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by qtguru(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Knowing and experience using them in real-life work are different. so maybe he knows them as a subject
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Fourpockets: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Why should he know how to do it without googling it? 99% of Development is about knowing how to Google the information needed

If anyone can't build a simple image slider without Google, I think you should evaluate your career in tech and ask yourself if it is for you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Millz404(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Read one article on a framework and add it to your cv.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2022
Anyone can literally wake up one morning.... run to Twitter and list 100 skill set and claim they're good in them all.

I checked the dudes GitHub and his best project is a basic calculator lol....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by RepoMan007: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2022
What has he developed? That will reveal his depth of knowledge. Anybody can master basic commands here and there to claim a robust skillset. How deep are your skills is the next thing.
If I describe a problem to you, can you break it down into programmable bits that solves that problem?
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by RepoMan007: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Millz404:
Read one article on a framework and add it to your cv.
exactly. Have basic idea of a framework and master few commands then rush to add it to the resume.
In bootstrap for example, can he effectively adjust the media query breakpoints and change the gutter margins to deliver a PSD template for client? What can he do with JS?
If I want a script to help turn font color into an image background does he have any idea at pseudo code level to even do that? Or he is depending on Google to show him the way out. Creativity and programming are tight relations and creativeness comes from the inside of a human, his spirit and not Google search.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by RepoMan007: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Tunechi5:
I saw this on Twitter
this sounds like someone just running through Udemy courses and listing them here. See his arrogant pose self. No clearcut direction.
Re: Is It Possible To Have This Much Experience Before Age 17 by InfinityFabric: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Stop believing shit you see online. Until you interview people personally or review their work, stop being lowly.

Plus if you know anything at all, you'll see he's just putting highly unrelated things together. So, he dumb or just fake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Programmers How Do You Receive Your Payments Or Salaries Faster / I Want A Career In Software Engineering / Effect Of Sotware Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.