Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti (470 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by Anonymoususher: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peter Obi visits Afrobeat singer, Femi Kuti

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has visited Afrobeat singer Femi, Anikulapo- Kuti at his residence.

This is coming days after the singer had shared a video on his Instagram page stating why he cannot be part of the ‘obidient’ movement.

Kuti said, “I cannot be obedient in this country of today. Nothing can make me to be obedient. I’m too angry, too sad, too depressed to be.”

Credit: Twitter | oluwaloninyo
CC: Vanguardngr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKVhYSHI3EA

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Cool enough...
Too adaptive.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by michlins(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
You can't hate this man.

Try really hard but you can not hate him. You can have a preferred candidate but hating this man isn't possible

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by SmartPolician: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yesterday, Peter Obi was in Enugu with Authur Eze. Today, he is with Femi Kuti. Tomorrow, he may be visiting someone else. He is extremely energetic.

More importantly, nothing excites me like the kind of president Peter Obi would be - where simplicity, transparency and empathy would reign supreme. Dem no curse us for Nigeria nau!

Like I always tell those who care to listen, if you won't directly benefit from Tinubu or Atiku Abubukar, you have no business supporting those two because we already know what they represent.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
The next President of Nigeria, Insha Allah

Obidient FC

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Yesterday, Peter Obi was in Enugu with Authur Eze. Today, he is with Femi Kuti. Tomorrow, he may be visiting someone else. He is extremely energetic.

More importantly, nothing excites me like the kind of president Peter Obi would be - where simplicity, transparency and empathy would reign supreme. Dem no curse us for Nigeria nau!

Like I always tell those who care to listen, if you won't directly benefit from Tinubu or Atiku Abubukar, you have no business supporting those two because we already know what they represent.

Watch as "E mi Lo'kan" urchins will attack you for saying the obvious truth

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nlfpmod lalasticlala Mynd44

We are the Obidient FC, we are global now

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by Laggafin: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peter obi is the Nigerian s version of MANDELA the African greatest grin.. he senerates even the devil with astonishing infectious love that is hard to resist.. He is the Man Nigeria needs at this time to heal our wounds and put us back on the dignifying path to greatness

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
People of great importance are endorsing Peter Obi

While Cultists like Kabaka and Tout like MC Oluomo are endorsing Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by Giidgiddy: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Laggafin:
Peter obi is the Nigerian s version of MANDELA the African greatest grin.. he senerates even the devil with astonishing infectious love that is hard to resist.. He is the Man Nigeria needs at this time to heal our wounds and put us back on the dignifying path to greatness
Don't disrespect Mandela over campaign
Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by Laggafin: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Giidgiddy:

I repeat he's de Nigerian Mandela.. you can hang transformer if u cant stand it

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by Betanaija42moro: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nice one

We all need to pay attention to what is happening in other African countries.

If you don't like something , change it.
Zambia and Kenya did it. Ours will not be different.

Nigeria must rise again.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti by OneCandleAway(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Giidgiddy:

Even Mandela will chose Peter obi. Mandela wants Nigeria to excel because he believes the blak man and black Africa will not be respected if Nigeria can't get it right by choosing the right leaders.

(1) (Reply)

China To Forgive Loans To 17 African Countries / Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss / Muslim-muslim Ticket: What Nigeria Can Learn From Islamisation Of Turkey - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.