Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat (12458 Views)

191,000 Nigerians Jostle For 9,460 Immigration, NSCDC Jobs / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by NwekereNdoki: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:
Lagos No Be Anambra.

Lagos leads, Other follows

The subject is Tinubu vs Obi, Not Anambra vs Lagos. How do you expect an Anambra that was created 30 years ago and was bombarded about 60 years ago to be better than Lagos which has been developing for the past 100 years unhindered? Are you okay?

Even though Lagos is governed by a mad man it will still be what it is today due to economical and geopolitical advantages.

You go fit mention 4 capital projects Tinubu start, fund and finish with the amount of money he generated in Lagos? That's the koko.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by deeva2: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

The subject is Tinubu vs Obi, Not Anambra vs Lagos. How do you expect an Anambra that was created 30 years ago and was bombarded about 60 years ago to be better than Lagos which has been developing for the past 100 years unhindered? Are you okay?

Even though Lagos is governed by a mad man it will still be what it is today due to economical and geopolitical advantages.

You go fit mention 4 capital projects Tinubu start, fund and finish with the amount of money he generated in Lagos? That's the koko.

This statement says alot about you..There is no point argue with you any further
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by NwekereNdoki: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

This statement says alot about you..There is no point argue with you any further

Which is a plain truth. You an't be using Lagos to compare any other states in Nigeria. Lagos is supposed to be better. Any state outperforms Lagos, then it means that something is wrong somewhere.

Can you point out how many skyscrapers the Lagos state government owns in Lagos? Lagos is private sector led, in the area of Public service, Lagos flops. Stop celebrating mediocrity. All states in Nigeria are performing poorly.

Last week one of our staff had a medical emergency, we called all the available emergency numbers it's not going. In this 21st century. We call hospitals for an ambulance, Ambulance no dey. Schools are haphazard, health insurance is zero, no government-provided portable water.

These are the things that we use to quantify good government, not private-led initiatives and developments.

Lagos, compared to it's pairs in Africa (J'Burg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Nairobi, Maputo, Kigali )is doing badly in many areas of public utility and services.

The only aspect that Lagos state governments have done well is in ease of transportation. Especially with its recent rail line. But then, these things should've been there for long if there was sincerity in governance.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by deeva2: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Which is a plain truth. You an't be using Lagos to compare any other states in Nigeria. Lagos is supposed to be better. Any state outperforms Lagos, then it means that something is wrong somewhere.

Can you point out how many skyscrapers the Lagos state government owns in Lagos? Lagos is private sector led, in the area of Public service, Lagos flops. Stop celebrating mediocrity. All states in Nigeria are performing poorly.

Last week one of our staff had a medical emergency, we called all the available emergency numbers it's not going. In this 21st century. We call hospitals for an ambulance, Ambulance no dey. Schools are haphazard, health insurance is zero, no government-provided portable water.

These are the things that we use to quantify good government, not private-led initiatives and developments.

Lagos, compared to it's pairs in Africa (J'Burg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Nairobi, Maputo, Kigali )is doing badly in many areas of public utility and services.

Dnt mention me again please..I'm done with you because i dnt argue with your type.

Vote your obi in peace and let me be.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Basheer32(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
tradepunter:

I am not arguing along ethnic lines ... I work for NEPZA and I can with all confidence that that CCECC Total amount of locals employed in Nigeria is not up to 15k.

Part of the PPP projects terms and conditions mandates x amount of Nigerians to be part of the foreign company executing projects. In which this company always fails.

They do lots of settlement to bypass many things.... It's why I called it a propaganda been amplified via our channel
yes sound truth 9ja be that bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower Payment Status Failed / How Linkedin Contributes To Career Success In Modern Time / Part Time Jobs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.