Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism (38425 Views)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges / Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Honchoslim16(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wineasy122:
Good day everyone, I welcome you all to a new season in football.

I have sure 2 Odds on sport betting to share with the interested one’s, But you are going to pay me 40% from the profit that comes out in every winning.

Notice, the payment is after winning, You are paying the 40% after winning the game.

WhatsApp me +14013863534
Yo!
do people still fall for this?
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by oluwaseyi0: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naajjii:
I know they will be here to attack Muslims. It is Saudis law, if you are Saudis citizen you follow it if not you go to another country and get it citizenship.

Saudi law gotten from the archaic Quran grin grin grin

what Islam terrorists cannot spoil does not exit

3 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by newwise1: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
T
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Botbit:
It's all good

Saudi is friend of USA

There will be outhrage if this is Russia or china
Or of the enemy countries of the west.
so u think sane countries wont condemn this..my bro go drink urine...wat is bad is bad..do u know the rule USA played before women started going to sch and driving cars in Saudi.. bros go sleep

3 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by AutomaticMotors: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Laudruppy08:
V

EFCC Awaits you!!!
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by osazsky(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Yo!
do people still fall for this?
the guy na goatish pig
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
What q stupid country! The same country that glorifies sex slaves,

3 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not fair or right.
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by wman(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
So retweet na crime.

Retweet O!

Not even tweeting out your thoughts.

34 years in prison?

For just stating that an imprisoned person should be released?

Animals.

Uncivilized animals.

3 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by frank016(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Laudruppy08:
V
You love problem oo.You are publicly identifying yourself with identify theft. Be ready when they start calling.
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Fcwilly: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Highly oppressive, from Iran to Afghanistan to Iraq to Lebanon to Oman, to Yemen to Pakistan even to the said Holy city Saudi Arabia. Very violent set of people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Zubi10(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Lol, imagine the world without Islam. Muslims think
upside down
Stupid statement.. Compare the rate of crime in Saudi n other part of Europe...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
seanwilliam:
Where is Freedom of speech

What is freedom of speech?
How about your natural culture and traditions?
Everybody just have sentiment over any news they hear. Why didn't they show her exact tweets and what lead to the sentence.
So freedom of speech means you can condemn your tradition and people because you have tasted the useless western world that keeps creating problem everywhere.

Sometimes you people should settle down and think before talking.

7 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by DevilSignature: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wineasy122:
Good day everyone, I welcome you all to a new season in football.

I have sure 2 Odds on sport betting to share with the interested one’s, But you are going to pay me 40% from the profit that comes out in every winning.

Notice, the payment is after winning, You are paying the 40% after winning the game.

WhatsApp me +14013863534
Na thunder go fire u dis boy

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by marhez43(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Northern nigeria would have done worst than saudi if nt 4 d west nd east.
Flee 4rom islam d evil religion
Be OBIDIENT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by gloryman91: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia woman wey no use her niqob.
Exposing her face ?
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Sheriman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Saudis maybe enjoying their wealth from oil, gold and tourism but their citizens must be ready to accept anything that comes with it whenever they disobey the country Sharia law.
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Jking20(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Evil

Imprisonment for more than 3 decades just for retweeting? Nobody can use draconian laws more than these Islamic nations!

Maybe Buhari should adopt this and we'll have a peaceful atmosphere on Nigeria Twitter.
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Thinkfree(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
To all of you from lawless country should face your problems and leave Saudi alone
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by ola1982(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
They said we want to islamize Nigeria in my estate we only have 1 mosque 4 redeem church, 7 other churches.

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Most people in Nigeria are just mad. Anything they hear or read they just carry their stupid mentality into it.

The painful thing is that they quietly forget their own culture and traditions just for white man mentality which they don't even have one bit of.

Una dey mad I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by nomenclature(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Lol, imagine the world without Islam. Muslims think
upside down
She lived abroad and was gradually getting imbibed the way of the west .
Its people like her that the west use to overthrow and install puppets in other countries ,like zelensky and that useless puppet from venezuela.
When talking about Muslims, don't talk about the ones in africa , look at dubai,Kuwait, qatar,Oman and tell if you won't like to be a Muslim.
I am not even a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Kenny9857(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naajjii:
I know they will be here to attack Muslims. It is Saudis law, if you are Saudis citizen you follow it if not you go to another country and get it citizenship.
You wan dey shield your religion of piss abi undecided undecided undecided ?
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Thinkfree(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
marhez43:
Northern nigeria would have done worst than saudi if nt 4 d west nd east.
Flee 4rom islam d evil religion
Be OBIDIENT
you think only Christian vote will make obi president.

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Mercury12(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naajjii:
Good logical input

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Yoighaman(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
This Saudi Prince is taking things too far; seems Him, Buhari and Abacha have the same blood running in their veins. That was how Jamal Khashoggi just 'disappeared'.

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Madam pls why did you went back to that country knowing fully well forgiveness is not part of your religion everything is a sin or blasemy you should have known better madam, 34 years not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by seunayantokun(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
The price of freedom in the grips of terror.
Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by Naajjii: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Saudi law gotten from the archaic Quran grin grin grin

what Islam terrorists cannot spoil does not exit
Say whatever, the law is there, do anyhow you go collect

1 Like

Re: Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
His story, her story, the middle ground and the truth. Nothing concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.