Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jv Partnership Required - Good Business Rois. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Jv Partnership Required - Good Business Rois. (1023 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Refinery Seller Of Petroleum Products For JV / Good Business For Xmas:designer Clothes From Dubai.shirts(n1000) & T-shirt(n900) / We Have Direct Seller Who Is Bonafide JV,NNPC Allotee Of Bonny Light Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jv Partnership Required - Good Business Rois. by Kendaddy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have projects in real estates and clean technology in Lagos State requiring joint funding of N3.5B and presently require a partner that can contribute an equity of N105M to support in raising foreign funds for the 2 projects.

Both projects guarantees and promises good and profitable return on investments year in year out and detailed projects’ analysis will only be organized for serious-minded reviewers.

I am willing to offer potential partner/s reasonable level of equity in the projects, to buy out in 5 years.

ONLY SERIOUS BUSINESS-MINDED INDIVIDUALS should contact me at kaysafe@gmail.com with details of who you are, what you do, how you intend to meet-up this request and how soon, as projects are “shovel-ready” for funding. The real estate is billed to launch in 5 to 6 months from date funding is received.

Looking forward to a mutual business relationship.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Jv Partnership Required - Good Business Rois. by olushowunm(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
send me a proposal to olushowunmi2@gmail.com.
Re: Jv Partnership Required - Good Business Rois. by olatundes14: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
hi,kindly get intouch i can arrange funds for the projects, if i can understand what the real estate project entails. call me on 08098726776, or 08084847744 mr odumosu. lets meet one on one am in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? / Price For Bitter Kola / Tips About Frozen Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.