Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,668 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes (1282 Views)

Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC / CAN Pampering Christian Terrorists – Muslim Group Explodes / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Dominic onguen, a commander of the Lord's Resistance Army was accused of war crimes by the international criminal court.

https://fb.watch/eZhA2feWR5/
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56am On Aug 18, 2022
a terrorist is a TERRORIST, regardless of his religious!

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2022
He should pay to it, that's his imperfection.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by Chnbanc: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2022
But he was fighting for the lord

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Hmm
That's a follower of Christ o

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 4:23am On Aug 18, 2022
There is nothing like Christian terrorists. There is Islamic terrorists known even by moderate muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
parkervero:
There is nothing like Christian terrorists. There is Islamic terrorists known even by moderate muslims.

Lord resistance army is a Christian terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
a terrorist is a TERRORIST, regardless of his religious!

Only when the terrorist is a Christian right ?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by sreamsense: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

It is a pure lie, they are not fighting for Jesus or shouting Jesus name like Muslim shouting alakbar before bombing. How come other Christian nations are not joining, financing and spreading it like ISIS, transformed to Boko Haram, Answaru, Al-shabab, ISWAP and bandits. It was ethnic fight which was formed after Yoweri Museveni overthrew the regime of Tito Okello, an ethnic Acholi from northern Uganda. Joseph Kony established the LRA in 1988 with the claim of restoring the honor of his ethnic Acholi people.

The LRA was first listed as a terrorist group by the United States, but when US understood why it was formed not to be for terrorism, it was removed from the list of designated active terrorist groups. Only that the leader should have sought another means to express his anger that may be reason for his trial. If it was terrorist organization, it could have spread into many other formed since it started in 1988 even before Boko Haram started in Nigeria.

It is no longer active in Uganda unlike Boko Haram and other terrorrists that are doing it based on religion ideaology justified from Quranic misinterpretation or Mohammed inspiration. LRA never gets Bible support from anywhere or from Jesus inspiration. You are just looking for religion that will join your terrorist-filled religion (religion of pieces with bomb) just like Muslims always look for where to implant Mohammed name in the Bible by force just to make themselves fill happy in their deceit.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
sreamsense:

It is a pure lie, they are not fighting for Jesus or shouting Jesus name like Muslim shouting alakbar before bombing. How come other Christian nations are not joining, financing and spreading it like ISIS, transformed to Boko Haram, Answaru, Al-shabab, ISWAP and bandits. It was ethnic fight which was formed after Yoweri Museveni overthrew the regime of Tito Okello, an ethnic Acholi from northern Uganda. Joseph Kony established the LRA in 1988 with the claim of restoring the honor of his ethnic Acholi people.

The LRA was first listed as a terrorist group by the United States, but when US understood why it was formed not to be for terrorism, it was removed from the list of designated active terrorist groups. Only that the leader should have sought another means to express his anger that may be reason for his trial. If it was terrorist organization, it could have spread into many other formed since it started in 1988 even before Boko Haram started in Nigeria.

It is no longer active in Uganda unlike Boko Haram and other terrorrists that are doing it based on religion ideaology justified from Quranic misinterpretation or Mohammed inspiration. LRA never gets Bible support from anywhere or from Jesus inspiration. You are just looking for religion that will join your terrorist-filled religion (religion of pieces with bomb) just like Muslims always look for where to implant Mohammed name in the Bible by force just to make themselves fill happy in their deceit.

And is there any muslim nation supporting tge terrorist act those calling themselves Muslims ? You just love to live a miserable life if hate. Nothing but just hate. This isn't a reasonable life.
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by sreamsense: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

And is there any muslim nation supporting tge terrorist act those calling themselves Muslims ? You just love to live a miserable life if hate. Nothing but just hate. This isn't a reasonable life.
Iran is one of the Muslims countries supporting terrorrists, they never hide it. Even Saudi Arabia (Sunni majority) know that by becoming friend of Isreal and US-supposed enemies to safe and protect them from Iran (Shia Muslim majority) unexpected or sponsored attacks. You are the one living a miserable and frustrated life here by spreading lies to look for religion that will join your terrorrists-filled religion of pieces so you can have partner in evil you can encourage yourself with in deceit

4 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
sreamsense:

Iran is one of the Muslims countries supporting terrorrists, they never hide it. Even Saudi Arabia (Sunni majority) know that by becoming friend of Isreal and US-supposed enemies to safe and protect them from Iran (Shia Muslim majority) unexpected or sponsored attacks. You are the one living a miserable and frustrated life here by spreading lies to look for religion that will join your terrorrists-filled religion of pieces so you can have partner in evil you can encourage yourself with in deceit

Out of 43 countries that declares islam as a state religion, it's iran that you picked.

Where's Oman, kuwait, UAE, Uzbekistan, turkmenistan, turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Qatar, kuwait, Bahrain, jordan, morocco, Algeria, azerbaijan, kosovo, Indonesia, khryyikistan, tajikistan, pakistan, bangladesh, mauritania etc ??

Just exhibiting useless frustration. Useless people. Islam is the fastest growing religion in europe, america and all over the world. Kill yourself.
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by BetterHeadline: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

And is there any muslim nation supporting tge terrorist act those calling themselves Muslims ?
They aren't calling themselves Muslims, they actually Muslims. And their terrorism is Islamic.

Turkey-backed muslim terrorists fire rocket at church opening, killing Christians.
https://www.nairaland.com/7249876/muslims-fire-missile-church-opening

Iran sponsors genocide against Christians:
https://www.nairaland.com/7176416/iran-proxies-jihad-against-christians

You just love to live a miserable life if hate. Nothing but just hate. This isn't a reasonable life.
You have mistaken us for Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
BetterHeadline:

They aren't calling themselves Muslims, they actually Muslims. And their terrorism is Islamic.

Turkey-backed muslim terrorists fire rocket at church opening, killing Christians.
https://www.nairaland.com/7249876/muslims-fire-missile-church-opening

Iran sponsors genocide against Christians:
https://www.nairaland.com/7176416/iran-proxies-jihad-against-christians

You have mistaken us for Muslims.

Who made those actions islamic ? Where is it established in islam to terrorise people ?? Accept islam to see the beauty of islam
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by BetterHeadline: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Who made those actions islamic ? Where is it established in islam to terrorise people ??
Your dead false prophet
Your Quran.

Accept islam to see the beauty of islam
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Your dead false prophet
Your Quran.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested.

Maybe your dead Jesus said that to you in your miserable life hating imaginary dream. Sick life.

Show me where in the quran. You're just idealising the actika of how your pastors pee in your mouth, bury people in alter and kill in name of miracle.

Sick christianity. Religion of morons.
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

I know you're trying to defend islam in all possible ways but the more you try the more you expose some loopholes in islam.

There is no such group as a Christian terror group, deep down in your heart you know this yourself. Islam is the only religion synonymous with terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
parkervero:

I know you're trying to defend islam in all possible ways but the more you try the more you expose some loopholes in islam.

There is no such group as a Christian terror group, deep down your heart you know this yourself. Islam is the only religion synonymous with terrorism.

Will islam tell it's adherents to be killing each other?? You should know there are sponsored criminals killing muslims all over the world.
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Maybe your dead Jesus said that to you in your miserable life hating imaginary dream. Sick life.

Show me where in the quran. You're just idealising the actika of how your pastors pee in your mouth, bury people in alter and kill in name of miracle.

You claim or profess islam and yet you said dead Jesus. Did the quran tell you Jesus died?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Will islam tell it's adherents to be killing each other?? You should know there are sponsored criminals killing muslims all over the world.

You are so immature.

Why does sunni majority fight to death with shia muslim?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Who are the sponsors?
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
parkervero:

You are so immature.

Why does sunni majority fight to death with shia muslim?

Where does that happen ?? Imaginary fights.
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

I think islam teaches muslims not to denigrate or mock other people's religion. It shows you are devoid of the true teachings of islam.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by BetterHeadline: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

. . . You're just idealising the actika of how your pastors pee in your mouth, bury people in alter and kill in name of miracle.

Typical Muslim.

Show me where in the quran
Here we go

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." Lol.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight (I.e. armed jihad) in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve." Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land... "

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them . . .

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and [Jihad] with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves humiliated.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them .

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Sahih Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya (I.e. extortion money.) If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Where does that happen ?? Imaginary fights.

Maybe I'm just replying a kid who is completely new to the tenets of islam.

Please, go learn islam very well before you engage in an online religious debate.

One love.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51am On Aug 19, 2022
PHYTECH:
Only when the terrorist is a Christian right ?

you must not understand ENGLISH..... regardless of his religion, meaning xtian/muslim or even buddhist!
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
you're a fool and a CURSED Bastard shall you and your generations be forever and ever

How please ?
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by Spicycat(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
parkervero:

Shot that cesspit you call mouth cool
The guy is a Christian terrorist, read the report first you slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by parkervero(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Spicycat:

Shot that cesspit you call mouth cool
The guy is a Christian terrorist, read the report first you slowpoke.

Let me repeat myself for the last time on this topic, There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist, the only religion that is synonymous with terrorism is islam.

Put your cerebral cortex to work. Can a single person be regarded as a religion terrorist? In Christianity, we don't fight to defend Jesus Christ/ Jehovah/Yahweh. On the other hand, one of the tenets of islam is killing/ jihad/terror.

You easily point your finger at him to be terrorist because you want to defend islam by comparing Christianity to it.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by PHYTECH: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2022
parkervero:

Let me repeat myself for the last time on this topic, There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist, the only religion that is synonymous with terrorism is islam.

Put your cerebral cortex to work. Can a single person be regarded as a religion terrorist? In Christianity, we don't fight to defend Jesus Christ/ Jehovah/Yahweh. On the other hand, one of the tenets of islam is killing/ jihad/terror.

You easily point your finger at him to be terrorist because you want to defend islam by comparing Christianity to it.

Lord Resistance Army is a group of several hundreds of Christian Killers who have killed several thousands of people. They're blood sucking Christians. Whether you like it or not.

Jesus inspired him to be killing.
Re: Christian Terrorists Accused Of War Crimes by greatbuc(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well as for me and my family, please no kllll them without killling me o. If you make the mistake, We will all go and meet the creator to settle the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUMIA Call Out / Suicide: 27-yr-old Man Kills Self In Enugu - Results Of 419 / News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.