Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is The Fx Market Really For You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is The Fx Market Really For You? (258 Views)

THURSDAY 10/9/2020- The Major Highlights That Will Move The Fx Market / Make Consistent Trading The FX Market / Make 20$ Minimum Weekly. Take Charge Of Your 2019. Get Involved In The Fx Mkt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Fx Market Really For You? by brotherMeigma(m): 5:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Advertisement from all these brokers would make it seem as if the Fx market is a 'get rich quick' scheme. If you feel you can get rich overnight trading fx, then maybe trading isn't for you. Don't even think about venturing into Fx If you can't take out time to acquire the right knowledge and build the proper mindset needed for trading. Trust me, you'd be disappointed.

To be a successful trader, it is important that you have a solid trading plan that you strictly follow, and good money management skills.

The market is not rigged, dont let your urge to make money overwhelm logic. Be patient!
There are setups in the market that can take you from consistent losses to consistent profits, you only just need to know them and wait patiently for them to form. Even if losses are made a few times, with a good risk-reward and win ratio, you're guaranteed to become profitable in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Is The Fx Market Really For You? by brotherMeigma(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good sell momentum on cadchf cool

Gbpnzd almost took me out

Re: Is The Fx Market Really For You? by Rqw1: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Only for those who are willing to learn

Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

Re: Is The Fx Market Really For You? by Samken2: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
How can I learn how to trade forex as a beginner.
Re: Is The Fx Market Really For You? by Goldbw122(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
I feel like is the same with crypto .
Re: Is The Fx Market Really For You? by noble2faith(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Samken2:
How can I learn how to trade forex as a beginner.

Chat me up

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out N500 Airtime For Everyone. / Attend This Summit In Lagos. / Affordable Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device, Wi-fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.