Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status (240 Views)

Opportunity That Will Change Your Financial Status. / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / Some Employers Never Support Growth Of Their Employees - Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status by Chiomamoney(f): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Focus on the things that works and show rewards not the time draining. Optimize and take full responsibility for the results of your financial status.

Nothing is wrong for you wanting more, actually is a good thing but you keep getting the same results bcuz you keep doing the same thing. You might be a graduate or not.
The issue is you keep on waking up going in search of job or been the same 20k monthly salary earner. Getting the same paycheck for months which I was earning before
This is the part I'm more interested and you can been interested too

I was able to earn good enough *3 of the monthly earn
How much am I talking ?
60k weekly which in a months is 240k, yes 240k monthly

How is it possible?
It's possible bcuz I'm doing just two perceive thing. Sell and get paid

What am I mine going to sell?
Well, what you are selling is not your product, the product are created by experts.

How am I mine going to get pay of 60k weekly?
You... are more interested of the 60k which I'm proudly sure you can make more
Listen! You sells people's created products commissioned of 30k of each one sales you make which is just 2 sales. I calculate 60k bcuz I know you can sell 2 of the product in a week. Calculate for the month and know the total amount earning.
Not just earning, you get pay based on your results and dictate your income earning and time of work
Yes time of work, with your smartphone and internet connection you can be doing this at your home, hostel or any comfortable place you feel relax
If you want to know more, I will be delight to send you the free training video on how it works. Just send me a DM ( 09012735830)
Replying Good morning// Good afternoon// Good evening
I want the free training video
Re: See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status by Chiomamoney(f): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Fear and procrastination is one of biggest enemy we have.
In as much we want to change, this is what will always make it hard
You better control before it threaten you to poverty
Always believe I can do it
Re: See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status by Chiomamoney(f): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Always know what you want and Hit � for the opportunity to accomplish it
I want to be rich before I graduate or get married
Opportunities are available don't only to get a job ( not bad)
Job can't even make you rich
It's for a comfortable stage which is what we must avoid
Start sth legit skills not ponzi skills
Re: See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status by Chiomamoney(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
The same selling others people's products
Got us paid yesterday been it Friday
With just the Smart phone and internet connection
People were paid and they testimonials was amazing which I upload
For how many years have you been working?
But see for the first day of August till yesterday a person was paid 400k which I said 60k for a week now within 2weeks 400k
What an awesome day ❣️ yesterday

Re: See The Potential Growth Of Your Financial Status by Chiomamoney(f): 2:37am On Aug 29, 2022
THE FIRST INVESTMENT EVER LIVETH

I Don't Know About It
Before, but I know now like wise you should know.
The best investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.
That's the only investment that can yield 100-200% return.
people will pay you for becoming a better version of yourself.
I mean, you are doing yourself good o, people will pay you when you become better.

You see, success is not a "what" success is "who". success is the person you become when you decide to grow yourself.
More important than a TO DO list, have a TO BE LIST. We are called human BEINGS and not human DOINGS.
You have to be intentional about your personal development.

Read books

Access to course

Watch YouTube videos

I watch people like Dan Lok, Tai Lopez, T, Harv Eker, Grant cordone, Dan pena, Evan Carmichael, Ryan serhant.

Their videos and works will push you.

Use your night time very well

You see the Airtel night plan bah, use it to learn.
From 11pm to 1pm daily. 2 hours of video will make you so outstanding. I kid you not.

Invest in yourself and soon enough, people will invest in you and your ideas.

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources Officer / Question / ASUU States Conditions To End Strike Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.