Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It (82533 Views)

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / 24 Die Of Snake Bites In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by GreyLaw(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Princebest:
More like, do me I do you. That's bravery there, she has the kind of guts some adults don't even have.

Most adults would rather cry out for help or run away to get help.

Because adults have wisdom. Guts without knowledge is foolishness. That child was just lucky. A really venomous snake would shut down her nervous system before she would say Jack!
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Lamasta(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Emola12:
u wan tell me say women strong pass men be dat oooo

Lols grin boss no be so o
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Psoul(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mercury12:

The video is not in link you sent

Make sure it's the link you're clicking on. The link is correct.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by ComeToJesus: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Belteshazzar1: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
India movie again
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Tushed: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Who can tell. I think human bites can be poisonous to snakes too
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by kareemkamil(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hw could d be possible
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Cardeal200: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
This one nah fake news haba.....

Anyway i still dey here dey chop my Agbado

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by franchasofficia: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
This brave kid is a replica of my son, if you shout at him, he would rush you first and beat you for daring to shout at him cheesy
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by bellotaofeek: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Children are born fearless. They only become fearful when they grow up around fearful adults.

Especially in a nasty country like zoo
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Princebest(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
GreyLaw:

Because adults have wisdom. Guts without knowledge is foolishness. That child was just lucky. A really venomous snake would shut down her nervous system before she would say Jack!

I agree with you 100%
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by TruthinAction: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
I don't believe it unless the child is possessed with a demon spirit. A child's bite can be can't even hurt an adult talk more of a snake.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by FullBlastLight: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
Children are born fearless. They only become fearful when they grow up around fearful adults.

Hope u realise children's fearlessness is by nature a product of their ignorance abt such things dt shld make them afraid!

Unless u know dt somtin kills or hurts, u wil neva fear it or stay away frm it.

Thus, children don't necessarily bcom fearful by growing up around fearful adults, bt they bcom fearful as they increase in learning & knowledge, wich gradually errode their ignorance abt fear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Khastro(m): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2022
LikeAking:
The real wonda woman
Swear down
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by meobizy(f): 2:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Another man-bites-dog story.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Desusi: 3:14am On Aug 19, 2022
abobote:
Supporting the story with a video, will make me believe this fake story
You want to learn how to bite snake too? I dey come.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by lucky4west: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2022
THE GIRL CHILD IS A BORN WARRIOR! BOYS ARE OVERRATED...LOOK AT WHAT AMUSAN AND CO DID AT WORLD ATHLETIC AND COMMON WEALTH GAMES, SEE WAITIN FALCONET DE DO FOR UNDER 2O WC, THANK GOD I GOT TWO LOVELY DAUGHTERS AND TWO RUGGED GUYS...EVERY MAN NEED A GIRL CHILD TO ENJOY LIFE...QUICK RECOVERY OUR DEAR HEROINE!
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by nogragra: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Definitely not an agbado kid, those ones love oppression and they praise their oppressors...Do you know that across board, Nigeria really need help. If you're in government from EAST, WEST, NORTH and South...the rot in the system makes me forever agree with LIE MOHAMMED on this: "Change begins with me", sadly we never knew he meant a negative change. But truthfully, wherever you are be introspective and honestly ask yourself have done your bit to positively influence others as a leader. It's really tough. If PETER OBI wins,.which I pray he has to surround himself with selfless leaders without soil ready to transform Nigeria even without benefit....but where do we find those. A biomedical engineer and there's nothing I can say I have done to help my country in this area not as a result of any doing of mine
keep day dreaming with your so called obidience una eye go soon clear. no wories.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Stanbaba30: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Baby Ôkû�…! Quick recovery little one. You have just shown your a fighter. The real biblical meaning of an Arrow in the Quiver..! ❤️
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by folake4u(f): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Damnnn.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by thesicilian: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Hope u realise children's fearlessness is by nature a product of their ignorance abt such things dt shld make them afraid!

Unless u know dt somtin kills or hurts, u wil neva fear it or stay away frm it.

Thus, children don't necessarily bcom fearful by growing up around fearful adults, bt they bcom fearful as they increase in learning & knowledge, wich gradually errode their ignorance abt fear!
I agree with almost all your points. It's true they become fearful when they increase in learning and knowledge, but that kind of education is almost always influenced by the (personal) experiences of whichever adult is teaching it.

And while ignorance can be a negative attribute in most cases, it's actually a competitive advantage in some occasions.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by thesicilian: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2022
toideve:

How come dem dey fear ojuju calabar?
Lol. It's the way the adults present "ojuju Calabar" that make them scared na. If they use it the way they use Santa Claus, will the children fear?
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by toideve(m): 5:34am On Aug 21, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. It's the way the adults present "ojuju Calabar" that make them scared na. If they use it the way they use Santa Claus, will the children fear?

Some dey fear father Christmas lol
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Softmirror: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2022
lucky4west:
THE GIRL CHILD IS A BORN WARRIOR! BOYS ARE OVERRATED...LOOK AT WHAT AMUSAN AND CO DID AT WORLD ATHLETIC AND COMMON WEALTH GAMES, SEE WAITIN FALCONET DE DO FOR UNDER 2O WC, THANK GOD I GOT TWO LOVELY DAUGHTERS AND TWO RUGGED GUYS...EVERY MAN NEED A GIRL CHILD TO ENJOY LIFE...QUICK RECOVERY OUR DEAR HEROINE!

YOU MEAN BOYS ARE OVER RATED BASE ON A NIGERIAN CONTEXT?! GIRLS WERE COMPETING AGAINST BOYS AT THE COMMONWEALTH AND WERE WINNING MEDALS ABI?!
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by DonroxyII: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
thesicilian:
Aswear the DNA too plays a Role:

If you are born by extra careful and spiritual Extremism parents You tend to be so and what others do and clear face will become a Demon to Your Brain:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.