Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It (82497 Views)

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / 24 Die Of Snake Bites In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Mindlog: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
A legend! cheesy
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bravo...... Na God oOoOO, otherwise water go don pass garri undecided

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Racoon(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nice one! No be only the snake get madness. Fast recovery brave little one.

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by dnawah(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
gaetano:

https://fox8.com/news/snake-bites-2-year-old-kid-bites-back-killing-it/
she must have locked her teeth there.i remember when my kid did that,I have to hit her hard before she go release me.

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by fineboynl(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
It looks like she bite the snake before the snake bite back. Because the snake bite her in the mouth.

Also it's not a venomous snake.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
IN NIGERIA SHE'S DEAD

NO EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL

NO AMBULANCE

NO HOSPITAL WITH ANTIDOTE

NEIGHBORS WILL BLAME YOU WHY LEFT A CHILD WITH SNAKE

RELIGIOUS ONES WILL SAY IT WAS SENT FROM VILLAGE BECAUSE THEY SAW HER FUTURE WILL BE TOO GREAT

YOUR PASTOR WILL SAY BE STRONG IN PRAYERS ANOTHER ONE IS COMING FOR YOU THE MOTHER

HOW DO YOU THINK PEOPLE LIVING IN SUCH SOCIETY TO BE NORMAL AND THINK STRAIGHT

IF IT'S POSSIBLE FOR ME BEFORE YOU CAST A VOTE IN NIGERIA WE RUN AN I.Q TEST FIRST DEPENDING ON YOUR RESULT YOU CAN VOTE

IF WE CAN DO THAT FOR EDUCATION SYSTEM....DECIDING THE LEADERSHIP OF A COUNTRY ALSO NEEDS IT....NOT EVERY ADULT IS ELIGIBLE IN BRAIN TO VOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by metalgear11(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is the literal happening of the Chuck Norris meme -

"Chuck Norris got bit by a rattlesnake once. After 3 days of pain and agony...............the snake died."

Maybe the kid is a reincarnation of the dude, no?

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by 1gbdata: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nawa
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Adeling(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Only a girl child can do this grin
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Children are born fearless. They only become fearful when they grow up around fearful adults.

Not entirely true. Personalities vary. Some kids get scared of ordinary teddy bear. Some dont

4 Likes

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by BlackPantherxXx: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
The Revenge of the Ninja.

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Emola12(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lamasta:
Strong girl am wishing you speedy recovery
u wan tell me say women strong pass men be dat oooo
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
abobote:
Supporting the story with a video, will make me believe this fake story

See this one. Very brave

3 Likes

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Emola12(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Me wey be say I fear snake pass my parents

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Emperordynasty: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
gaetano:

I swear grin
so Hercules is a woman after all

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Starz825(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God the child is not a Nigerian christian. Nigerian Christians think every snake is sent from the village and they would be shouting 'blood of jesus' instead of doing the needful. Very foolish people. I will never raise my child as a Nigerian christian. God forbid.
Nigerian christians...we too dey fear...
I don't know why
I doubt if Nigerian Christianity is the normal way of serving Christ...
I just tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Emola12(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
lexy2014:

See this one. Very brave
omo dis girl go wicked when she grow up ooo nah in future husband naim I pity pass
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Milliano101: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Children are born fearless. They only become fearful when they grow up around fearful adults.
i need that again

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Donald97(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rugged you and fast recovery CHAMP

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Truvelisback(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
This must be another Indian Movie.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by newnigerdelta00: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Definitely not an agbado kid, those ones love oppression and they praise their oppressors...Do you know that across board, Nigeria really need help. If you're in government from EAST, WEST, NORTH and South...the rot in the system makes me forever agree with LIE MOHAMMED on this: "Change begins with me", sadly we never knew he meant a negative change. But truthfully, wherever you are be introspective and honestly ask yourself have done your bit to positively influence others as a leader. It's really tough. If PETER OBI wins,.which I pray he has to surround himself with selfless leaders without soil ready to transform Nigeria even without benefit....but where do we find those. A biomedical engineer and there's nothing I can say I have done to help my country in this area not as a result of any doing of mine

Your head nor correct,na owner dey cause hatred for this country, witchcrafts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by GodsOwnMan: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Starz825:

Nigerian christians...we too dey fear...
I don't know why
I doubt if Nigerian Christianity is the normal way of serving Christ...
I just tire

It is now a mental illness. No sense. No logic. Just jumping from one madness to the other.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by victme1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Blatant and shameless lie
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by aribisala0(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God the child is not a Nigerian christian. Nigerian Christians think every snake is sent from the village and they would be shouting 'blood of jesus' instead of doing the needful. Very foolish people. I will never raise my child as a Nigerian christian. God forbid.
I Think this was prophesied in the bible about 3000 years ago. When the end of the world is coming a snake will bite a 2 year old girl and she will bite back
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by McStoic(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I tell you

Example

Junior leave that dog!

Junior if you goat run! What did i say?

The worst!

Junior never hit a woman no matter what.

You didn't add, "junior if you don't leave there, I will call police for you".. or "Ojuju Calabar will bite you!" No be today things grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by GodsOwnMan: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
I Think this was prophesied in the bible about 3000 years ago. When the end of the world is coming a snake will bite a 2 year old girl and she will bite back

The same bible that predicts jesus will come back descending from the sky like a bird?
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Krublog(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
And over 200million people of a "giant" country want to be bitten twice by the same snake.

Let's be #Obidient by nature!!!
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by etrouble: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
thesicilian:

Make this baby come help us bite Buhari. I know Buhari like playing with children, his own IQ too us just same as babies own, make somebody carry this baby go greet Buhari, as Buhari dey play with the baby, make the baby bite am as it bit tbe snake. Make Nigerians go pick Aso-Ebi for Owambe farewell party.

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Ganjafama(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
This can only happen with European snakes. In Africa most of the snakes species are angry and full of venom. One bite and you're gone. Let the toddler try it with Africa's baddest boy - the gabboon viper.
Re: Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It by Alawode01(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Quick recovery njn, she is an hero , killed snake with teeth, first in world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki / Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.