Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment (10398 Views)

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Konjiboii: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
As una dey join make una influence the bad eggs when dey there oh or else we go rain generational curses join put for una head.
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Greatdand007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogwoliun:
There's no message in my inbox for me to verify since yesterday.
Has anyone gone past this stage?

I did and it was successfully
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Mrkumareze(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
I rather do okada business, joining police is like inviting curses to my lineage

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by princeemmma(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogwoliun:

Have successfully completed mine
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by 21savages: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Osuman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is it for O'level or graduate?
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by dododawa1: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
POLICE MATTER �����
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by qanda: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by stansaintly(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Those of una wey no dey waste time to insult police or military and u wan apply for police or military job.

May you forget your surname and NIN during registration. May your phone or computer go blank as you want to click on "submit".

May your phone battery go bad and your phone screen malfunction.

You can't join those people you hate. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Collins4u1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogwoliun:

If u like go and turn to bag of bribe and corruption if they recruit you.
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Ak83: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ancecoker:
angry

God forbid.. na who ready chop Agbado and cassava go apply grin grin grin
another ipobian idiot spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Abujason: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Police work?
Police that has become an endangered species.
Bros you get mind if you are truly considering police work in todays Buhari, Tinubu and APC’s Nigeria.
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Richarlison640(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Timekeeper452:
What’s the recruitment link?

This https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/ , seems not to be working.
I thought I was alone ooo being trying it since just not working
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Richarlison640(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
princeemmma:

Have successfully completed mine
how am interested but don't know how to go about it
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by gibsonwales(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
The site is not opening
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Classickj(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogwoliun:
www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
sure is not going How does one register
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Classickj(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Greatdand007:

I did and it was successfully
how did you register
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by thesolutions(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogwoliun:
check your spam folder. it might be scam though. why will police use gmail.
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by marktpompido(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Check Spam or All mail folder
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Wwwq: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Any
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Exceed15: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
On top they won't still select you if u don't have strong connection.
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by jbcul4ril(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nigeria Youth please apply if you are within the age of 18+25. Serve your Nation and make it better instead of complaining while in your parents house eating free food. The salary is good base on the new increments might be up to 60k from 46k as an SSCE holder. Dont regret not making this decision. Age is not on your side. Join now...
ogwoliun:

www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Vviano: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogwoliun:
Please what is the site
Because I have tried the usual policerecruitment.gov.ng and what am seeing there is list for 2022 candidates
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by mofresh(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Your father..
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by LINSAR: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
jbcul4ril:
Nigeria Youth please apply if you are within the age of 18+25. Serve your Nation and make it better instead of complaining while in your parents house eating free food. The salary is good base on the new increments might be up to 60k from 46k as an SSCE holder. Dont regret not making this decision. Age is not on your side. Join now...

Join and invite curses to my head abi? I've never seen a retired policeman living a good life before...

I'll rather be a terrorist.
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by kabasa24: 2:20am On Aug 19, 2022
eedimo:
Police k
Bunch of untamed illiterates.
Only those who can't beat them that will join them
Mad man what do u know
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by eedimo(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2022
kabasa24:

Mad man what do u know
Here he comes.
They don't disappoint grin
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by ogwoliun: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
What’s the recruitment link?

This https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/ , seems not to be working.
Use Mozzila Firefox or UC Browser. Don't use Chrome
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by ogwoliun: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Richarlison640:
I thought I was alone ooo being trying it since just not working
Don't use Chrome. Try other browsers like UC or Mozzila Firefox
Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by Timekeeper452: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
ogwoliun:
Use Mozzila Firefox or UC Browser. Don't use Chrome
same thing sadly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACCION HR; Are They Real? / A Few Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / Federal Inland Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.