Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala (10239 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply / Nigerian Navy DSSC Registration / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Greetings elders in the house.
I have a problem that has been eating me up. I started applying for this Airforce DSSC but getting to the stage where I will have to upload my scanned copy of Olevel and my degree the stuff refused to upload. Please has anyone successfully registered? If yes please lend me the steps you followed and those that are have similar issues please let's gather here for help. Help please before it becomes too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Kandeed: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
endy69:
I have a problem that has been eating me up. I started applying for this Airforce DSSC but getting to the stage where I will have to upload my scanned copy of Olevel and my degree the stuff refused to upload. Please has anyone successfully registered? If yes please lend me the steps you followed and those that are have similar issues please let's gather here for help. Help please before it becomes too late

You just gotta find a way to reduce the size of the picture/documents

11 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kandeed:

You just gotta find a way to reduce the size of the picture/documents
I have done that but still can't upload. They allowed me to upload other documents like birth certificate

1 Like

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2021
More solution please
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Gistcore00: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
More solution please
change your browser to desktop view or use laptop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2021
I have used laptop and just last night, I changed my browser to desktop still same problem
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks everyone I've successfully completed the application and I pray I get the invitation.

13 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by arthurwillia(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Help the linkup registration
endy69:
Thanks everyone I've successfully completed the application and I pray I get the invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by falseprophet: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
cool
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Josnac(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
I've noticed that size is always the issue with some of these things.
My suggestion is, if the scanned items you want to upload can be opened on your android device, open it, screenshot it and edit/crop/save the ss and try again.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by heisenbergheise(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
If u r using a mobile phone try using desktop mode
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by YungMillionaire: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Humility is key. Remember just over 1% of Nigerians are members of Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Adonis86(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
H
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by heykims(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
Lemme reveal to u the unescapable truth. No one will call you except u have a god father. And not just any but a strong one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Adonis86(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
I'll advise you cast your net to the right side. Forget airfoce, no go dey waste your time for nothing, especially if you're not strongly connected with an air Vice Marshall or a serving governor. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by tahir01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adonis86:

I'll advise you cast your net to the right side. Forget airfoce, no go dey waste your time for nothing, especially if you're not strongly connected with an air Vice Marshall or a serving governor. Thanks
Na God dey give work.

4 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by qanda: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by qanda: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
I have never experienced a job like government recruitment where an applicant will be spending thousands of naira to process documents,go to top government agencies to beg top civil servants or officers in the military to sign documents.Sometimes,you have to bribe when nobody wants to sign it,You go to your state laison office to pay and get your form signed.
And now source for fund to travel to the recruitment centre which is in another far state.Only to find your colleagues who have enough money lobbying to be among the qualified applicants to go for the final training.You that prepare for the screening but doesn't have a godfather are dropped.
Your effort becomes useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by ivolt: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
heykims:

Lemme reveal to u the unescapable truth. No one will call you except u have a god father. And not just any but a strong one.
Ignore this guy.
He is telling lies.

4 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Mihaug(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make una remember say na 5 dem dey pick per state
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by bigdammyj: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Esji80(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:

Are you using a computer system or a phone to register?

If it is a phone, logout change your browser settings to desktop view( use Chrome browser), then login. It will go successfully
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by rowland545(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
I also have an issue...what if u don't have a military officer to sign for u...any other alternative?

And can someone pls put us through on other signatory requirements and how to get them

1 Like

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Humility is key. Remember just over 1% of Nigerians are members of Nairaland.
What does humility has to do with that statement?

1 Like

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by NotBeenPaid: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:

I have done that but still can't upload. They allowed me to upload other documents like birth certificate

I think birth certificate could cover for the degrees after all we're in certificateless era of government.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by VTJN(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adonis86:

How do I get to know a vice Marshall or a governor?
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
You can search for PDF File reducer and Picture resizer online.

All these online tools allow you to reduce the size of your files without losing fidelity

Regards
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Joicified: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
I pray i get this DSSC
I'm tired already

1 Like

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by hakeem4(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
what’s the size of your document?
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Kandeed: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
tahir01:

Na God dey give work.

I like ur spirit....you don't have to answer to them I knew a guy that got the job without the Governor or air Marshall bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Details Of First Bank Test Format / Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) / Best And Easy Way To Create A Perfect Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.