Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight (34295 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Votejagaban: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Wike will not allow you to have weight
fergie001:

SOURCE

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by RexTramadol1: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Some people just hate for no reason

Man enjoyed his hometown, look and pass or get the eff out of his mention

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by john633(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Idiot ur town make u live go Dubai why u no dubai go contest for election
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by onomeabuja: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Daddy I. I'm Atikulated since....
Forget all this obedient people wen like to flood every thread like bedbugs grin
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Elporo(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Joshmoore:
#Youths 2023. Collectively, we add our efforts together and take back our country.

doctored image.

It is so obvious! tongue
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2022
Pampered by whom?!! The average citizens or your circle or crooks?!!
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by ugohazyo: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2022
After you don chop naija money finish..

Naija na scam abeg.
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Abfinest007(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2022
I pity ur sorry ass
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by onuman: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Dubai resident visists his hometown, as usual, during election time.

How did they know he was visiting; after all, he abused them when he said about 90% of them do not use social media?

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
We don't mind.
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
When u re proud to say that 90% of ur people are not on internet. Chai

Are the northerners not human too . The poverty rate there is too high

Why suffering the innocent people, plenty are beggers yet they have the highest political leaders in federal level with so much looted Fund

Money atiku looted since his vp slot has not finished till now yey many blind followers are going there again to hand over thier affairs to him again to steal, very bad.

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Anyway that is only possible in your Hometown.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

Any other presidential candidates are COUNTERFEITS.
Obidiently.
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Dracula05: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Atiku....after 5 times you still want to be a President. Na ur birth right abi?
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Theoarhics: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Isn't that our upcoming first lady?
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Ibechris2: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Anyway that is only possible in your Hometown.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

Any other presidential candidates are COUNTERFEITS.

Thank U brotherly.

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by onuman: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Atiku asks Dubai people to pray that he does not add weight on return to Dubai.
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Naajjii: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Our next president Inshaallah!!
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Duru009(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Is totally unfortunate, ATIKU will certainly win the next election.....

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Good for him. Everybody is pampered in the hometown.
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Abujaexpress: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Pampering that could turn out poisonous to your electoral fortune in 2023
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Joshmoore(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Elporo:

doctored image.

It is so obvious! tongue

How is it doctored?
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by 3LACK: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2022
2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.
Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south with would see him cruise to Victory.
Remember Atiku lost to the great Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 2mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Feather weight!
Better step down and vote Obi..
For the betterment of our country.
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Elporo(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Joshmoore:

How is it doctored?

Some things work better on Twitter, where herd mentality is the form of government.

On Nairaland .. We are ENCOURAGED to "THINK".

The guy in a red shirt is aligned perfectly, in fact he is almost a straight line and transparent

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Blupen(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Risingblue008:
Make dis so called man atiku go die for one side
I don't just like him
I don't know

Maybe, he's too corrupt I guess
wink smiley wink
weda you like him or not he is our next president am not here to bash you or start a troll, God showed me this in my dream and God told me he would help many nigerians, he has a bank and it's best you go open an acct with them now, because this man whether you like it or not is the next president of nigeria, that was picked by God to bless nigerians......i came from the future to tell you this.....be wise

Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by amadil14(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Your home town were you failed election
Re: Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight by Kwestionair: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Nothing special here. Have money and you’ll be pampered anywhere even In Tinubu’s bourdilon

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees