Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,990 members, 7,863,541 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) (34400 Views)

North Vs Igbos: Why Nigeria Won't Survive Yoruba Presidency In 2023- Deji / When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by citygarden(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
2023 is around the corner, let wait and see. God will protect us and witness the day

crowther15:

Mind you more than half that 12m you mentioned came from the South. Don't underestimate the impact of his running mate then. I voted PDP in 2019 at Takum LG in Taraba state because of Peter OBI.
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
citygarden:

He got that votes because of PDP structure, how many votes did Atiku have in 2007? Compared to buhari.

and tinubu will get votes because of his private structure abi? Is it not the same apc structures made up of apc governor'ss that he will depend on? Besides if the pdp structure delivered that much vote in 2019, y can it not deliver in 2023?
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by tiger28: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
3LACK:
2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.

Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south which would see him cruise to Victory.

Remember Atiku lost to Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 2mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans

This is where I think ppl forget history......If NO hausa man can vote outside his tribe THEN

HOW did Jonathan win the election?

HOW did OBJ win the election??

Everyone all of a sudden, has turned to analysts.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by BlazinGlory40: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
why will atiku not win any southern state? Okowa, his deputy, is the incumbent gov in delta, many ss and se states are pdp governed.

The dynamics is different now, especially with the raging obidient movement.
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Junior66(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
3LACK:
2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.

In 2019 Atiku only won two northern states, those states are dominated by Christians. Don't think he will win those places this time around, Peter Obi is taking all Atiku's votes in the Christian north while Atiku's takes over Buhari's Muslim votes in the same area. Tinubu is the only loser here.
Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south which would see him cruise to Victory.

Remember Atiku lost to Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 2mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
APCNGN:

Ignore those tribalists. They believe Yorubas would vote Tinubu due to tribalism but don't believe Hausa/Fulani would do same.

They even argue with us living in the North. Very funny lot
perhaps u seems to forget APC is a big party let asfraf tel us if PDP ll win katsina kaduna sokoto yobe borno zamfara... Many of u ll be quiet after 2023 elections results...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Joe4real1988(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
teepain:

Statements like yours that tend to tar all Yorubas with the same brush is not only hurtful to Obi's chances.

First all, let me make it clear that I am from the south west so that we are not under any illusion. Nevertheless, I have been a detribalized Nigerian all my life.

However, when you people make fallacious statements like, "You guys voted for Buhari cos of your selfish interest..", it is important to correct that notion. In 2011, Jonathan won majority of votes in the SW and in 2015, the ratio of votes for APC and PDP would be something like 53% to 47% (with some margin of error). Even in PDP,the some critics of Buhari are Yorubas. Yet, according to you "all Yorubas have not seen anything yet".

It is all good because the liberal Yorubas are seeing and reading these things and will respond appropriately when the time comes.
Bro, i'm only referring to the tribalistic ones but if the liberal ones decide to go tribal with their vote, no wahala. If the country remain as it is or continue to go down because of our choices fueled by sentiment, it's not gonno affect me alone, it will affect everybody cause no one is immune to hardship/suffering. Let's keep sentiment aside, we have given APC and PDP a chance and have seen the outcome, anything wrong in giving another party/a fresh blood a chance for just 4yrs and see the outcome? Just have this at the back of your mind, with tribalism and religion, Nigeria will never move forward.
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Owologbo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
citygarden:
Let the campaign start, is when you will know that Atiku is light weight politician in the north. He is only using PDP structure to be like hero. Don't compare Atiku with buhari, they are far different. How many votes did Atiku got when he contested under AC in 2011?

So under which party did Ribadu contest in 2011?
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Everyone one knows atiku has core north ...I'm just praying tinubu is strong enough to water down the margin ...and with no more manual accreditation the gap won't be too much

Atiku takes north east n north west ...

Obi takes south south and south east ....

Peter obi and atiku who ever performs well in south west and north central the most wins it for me

Honestly I don't see where tinubu would get the numbers ... honestly I don't ...let him at least sha get 40% in the core north to water it down
PDP been a household party would edge obi in south west north Central

1 Like

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
it was obi that gave atiku votes in 2019,why u guys behaving as if its the first time atiku is contesting,he lost against goodluck and he'll lose again. He's a serial loser and when the results are out you'll see that obi will have divided pdp votes by half.igbos all over Nigeria will not touch atiku even with a long pole.if he gets 8million votes he try.no more under age voting fa?keep deceiving yourself
was it obi that made GEJ score plenty votes 2011 under PDP... Some of u don't even realize influence of party before candidate that's why Ina de underrate APC when they have a strong base in NW,ne NC... PDP strong hold is se ss... APC PDP ll share NC and SW

1 Like

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Auxigen(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
loosecanon50:
It's is easy to give trivial statistics right now. Let's wait till the election day, that's when we will know who wins. Nigerians will vote wisely this time

For our own sakes and the sake of generations yet unborn. I really hope we do get it right this time
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by teepain: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro, i'm only referring to the tribalistic ones but if the liberal ones decide to go tribal with their vote, no wahala. If the country remain as it is or continue to go down because of our choices fueled by sentiment, it's not gonno affect me alone, it will affect everybody cause no one is immune to hardship/suffering. Let's keep sentiment aside, we have given APC and PDP a chance and have seen the outcome, anything wrong in giving another party/a fresh blood a chance for just 4yrs and see the outcome? Just have this at the back of your mind, with tribalism and religion, Nigeria will never move forward.

Thanks for the revert. I think it would do us a world of good if we refrain from making sweeping statements about entire tribes. "Yorubas are these..", "Igbos are these...", "Hausa/ Fulanis are these..." are the kind of statements that we should avoid. Naturally, people, irrespective of their tribes, would have different political opinions and the best we can do, as enlightened people, is to sell our candidates to them in the most civil manner without threats. God bless you.
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Gr8amechi: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
APCNGN:

Ignore those tribalists. They believe Yorubas would vote Tinubu due to tribalism but don't believe Hausa/Fulani would do same.

They even argue with us living in the North. Very funny lot
If you truly live in the north you would know that the north isn't just Hausa/Fulani.
Fulani doesn't even have majority in Gombe.
All these are just words, 2023 election will be so close no one can tell the outcome now, don't be surprised Atiku may not win Adamawa or even if he does will not win with a landslide, Fulani are not majority in north east and the other tribes are tired of being tagged along them.

For example Borno and Yobe are both majority Kanuri ethnicity do you think they would vote for their own in Shettima or they would vote a Fulani man??
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by patpaul: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Have you forgotten that the 2millipn he got above Buhari was made possible by the south East and South South who voted massively for but now are all OBIDIENTS as a block?
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by patpaul: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Karlosorji(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
3LACK:

and you think those voters are still loyal to Atiku. You must be on ogogoro
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Joe4real1988(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
teepain:

Thanks for the revert. I think it would do us a world of good if we refrain from making sweeping statements about entire tribes. "Yorubas are these..", "Igbos are these...", "Hausa/ Fulanis are these..." are the kind of statements that we should avoid. Naturally, people, irrespective of their tribes, would have different political opinions and the best we can do, as enlightened people, is to sell our candidates to them in the most civil manner without threats. God bless you.
Apologies.......i believe my first statement wasn't put right.
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Udoboss:
Please somebody explain.. How Northerners would vote westener when their ballot ....Tambuwal always comes to mind...

they will rather vote easterners, pained ipob member

make election start, all this PDP and LP members with their dumb statistics, so APC gov will canvass votes for PDP and watch himself lose at the state level

you cretin don't understand politics, the poster right there and deji are PDP member, were you expecting them to campaign or predict for opposition party?
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by zionstaar75: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
was it obi that made GEJ score plenty votes 2011 under PDP... Some of u don't even realize influence of party before candidate that's why Ina de underrate APC when they have a strong base in NW,ne NC... PDP strong hold is se ss... APC PDP ll share NC and SW
did u really read my post.Gej is from ss so naturally se&ss voted him,the same thing was reciprocated in 2019 for obi.unfortunately okowa won't get that vote next year,he hasn't done well in delta state neither does he have any charisma
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Karlosorji:
and you think those voters are still loyal to Atiku. You must be on ogogoro
you have no idea what loyalty is, loyalty is Buhari still winning 2nd term even after a poor first term. Learn to have conversations without insults too
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
it was obi that gave atiku votes in 2019,why u guys behaving as if its the first time atiku is contesting,he lost against goodluck and he'll lose again. He's a serial loser and when the results are out you'll see that obi will have divided pdp votes by half.igbos all over Nigeria will not touch atiku even with a long pole.if he gets 8million votes he try.no more under age voting fa?keep deceiving yourself
Lol I no fit, let's just wait for campaign... e go clear
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by Royalty83(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Everyone one knows atiku has core north ...I'm just praying tinubu is strong enough to water down the margin ...and with no more manual accreditation the gap won't be too much

Atiku takes north east n north west ...

Obi takes south south and south east ....

Peter obi and atiku who ever performs well in south west and north central the most wins it for me

Honestly I don't see where tinubu would get the numbers ... honestly I don't ...let him at least sha get 40% in the core north to water it down

You people are delusional to think Obi has the South-South. For Warri nobody is even doing Zombiedients except for some Ibo boys selling take screen guard and charger.. If the elections hold today, who will work for Obi, Atiku has his PDP machineries on ground, BAT has men like Ayiri, Orubebe, Akpabio etc. Who will work for Obi?

Here in South South na e dey play e dey show!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Royalty83:

You people are delusional to think Obi has the South-South. For Warri nobody is even doing Zombiedients except for some Ibo boys selling take screen guard and charger.. If the elections hold today, who will work for Obi, Atiku has his PDP machineries on ground, BAT has men like Ayiri, Orubebe, Akpabio etc. Who will work for Obi?

Here in South South na e dey play e dey show!
What do you mean by work ? ...you mean rig , buy vote ?

Or you think Nigerians are dumb that they don't know who to vote for till politicians tell them ?

Middle class like me have never been active in politics that's why that rubbish happened

We are sounding it clear to them if you depend on me for money and help obi is the way ...go and give them bribe let's see
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by tallceejay(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Well scripted...u forget that Atiku came that close because he has a certain vice who most nigerians wanted. Atiku can't command another 12m votes this time.

3LACK:

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by codedguy1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Peter Obi is stronger than Bola Ahmed Tinubu in which universe?

BAT is superior in every possible parameter except lying.

What have you been drinking?

Go to North and say you want to campaign for a Peter, or an Obi and hear their response. Much less a Peter + Obi.

Delusional people like you predicted Tinubu wouldn't smell APC ticket. He won in a devastating fashion and now it's another mode of crying

A rettarrded miserable sod like yourself can never be amongst the enlightened I talked about.

That a 3rd force is making both your useless APC and PDP tremble should give you an idea that its not business as usual.

Tinubu won the APC primaries in devastating fashion indeed. I don't blame you when the only thing you and you ilk know is to bribe your way devastatingly to get anything you want.

Let that BAT also go yo the north and hear the response when his name is mentioned and while you are at it also go to the SS and SE too.

Let him come and win presidency with only SW votes na.

Twerp!!
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
codedguy1:

codedguy1 to his useless homosexual father:

A rettarrded miserable sod like yourself can never be amongst the enlightened I talked about.

That a 3rd force is making both your useless APC and PDP tremble should give you an idea that its not business as usual.

Tinubu won the APC primaries in devastating fashion indeed. I don't blame you when the only thing you and you ilk know is to bribe your way devastatingly to get anything you want.

Let that BAT also go yo the north and hear the response when his name is mentioned and while you are at it also go to the SS and SE too.

Let him come and win presidency with only SW votes na.

Twerp!!

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by codedguy1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
@bkackpantherxXx

I thought as much. This would be my last reply you.

A riffraff can never be enlightened, so they result to uncouth behaviour when they can't cerebrally defend their position.

I wasted my time engaged a demented cross between a silverback and a mongoose.

Your type willingly submit themselves to be perpetual slaves to whatever because of pittance you get sustain your miserable life.
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
did u really read my post.Gej is from ss so naturally se&ss voted him,the same thing was reciprocated in 2019 for obi.unfortunately okowa won't get that vote next year,he hasn't done well in delta state neither does he have any charisma
stop hallucinating PDP is strong in South South and east that's why Atiku got votes... 2023 PDP ll still win these areas... U really think LP can win Delta or Edo or Akwa ibom Cross River... U must be joking
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
stop hallucinating PDP is strong in South South and east that's why Atiku got votes... 2023 PDP ll still win these areas... U really think LP can win Delta or Edo or Akwa ibom Cross River... U must be joking... PDP got votes in taraba adamawa benue plateau Abuja 2011 LP can't see much in these Northern areas stop hyping small labour party

1 Like

Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
tallceejay:
Well scripted...u forget that Atiku came that close because he has a certain vice who most nigerians wanted. Atiku can't command another 12m votes this time.

I gave you my stats, why don't you give me your stats to prove your statement...

you can't
Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by dochenaj: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:
If atiku doesn’t win any southern state, he won’t be declared winner. Know this and have peace.
All he needs is 15% of the votes cast in 21 states. There are 17 States in the South. So if he wins all the Northern states then he has 19 states and all he will need will be to get at least 15% in 2 states in the South.

The drive is to win majority of votes. The one who wins majority of votes would most likely have won at least 15% votes in 21 states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Ends Feeding Of Inmates In 2024 / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix) / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.