Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Favorite Jannah/jahanam Scenes And Conversations - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Favorite Jannah/jahanam Scenes And Conversations (927 Views)

Muslims In Al-jannah / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. / What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Jannah/jahanam Scenes And Conversations by tbaba1234: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2013
The Quran is laced with some amazing scenes from Jannah/ Jahanam... On this thread, I will share some of them:

Scene 1: MY DEAR FRIEND:

Guy enters Jannah... In paradise, people get to meet each other.... SO everyone from generations past are hanging out and reminiscing about the world...

But someone is missing, Guy notices his best friend is not in the crowd.... He wants to see his best friend, He is in Jannah so his wish is granted...

Now he is shown a window into Jahanam.. He sees his friend burning.... What does he say?? Allah records this in Surah Saffat 37:

They will turn to one another with questions: one will say, ‘I had a close companion on earth who used to ask me, “Do you really believe that after we die and become dust and bone, we shall be brought for judgement?”’ 54 Then he will say, ‘Shall we look for him?’ He will look down and see him in the midst of the Fire, (Surah 37: 50-55)

So he looks down and sees his best friend burning in the flames:So what does he say?

and say to him, ‘By God, you almost brought me to ruin! Had it not been for the grace of my Lord, I too would have been taken to Hell.’(surah 37:56-57)

He tells his friend: you almost made me follow you too... you almost brought me to ruins... he does not say: can i pull you out or something?... He recognizes that he could very easily have followed that friend... The friend that wanted to take him to the night club? The friend that tells him you are too religious man, loosen up and take a drink?? That friend....

Many people get influenced by their peers and go astray... What a relief, it will be for those that maintained their religion inspite of friends that could have led them astray...

Ok, so now the window is closed.. What is the first thing he says? It is so beautiful:

Then he will say [to his blessed companions], ‘Are we never to die again after our earlier death? 59 Shall we never suffer? 60 This truly is the supreme triumph!’ (Surah 37: 58-60)

He has just seen what suffering is... so the first thing he could appreciate was : Are we not going to die anymore? Are we not going to suffer??

SubhanAllah!!

Scene II: Can you please let me burn in peace? Dont blame me

Now in this world, most people are sheep... the weaker amongst us follow the strong... So on that day they would come to their leader.. saying: We used to follow you guys, can you save us from any punishment?.... The power seekers tell them off.

Imagine the followers of the Quraish or the followers of musicians/ actors or pastors or even the leaders of misguided 'muslim' sects. They go to the one they followed: bros, can you help us a little bit over here?

Allah records this in Surah Ibrahim:

When they all appear before Him, the weak will say to the powerseekers, ‘We were your followers. Can you protect us from any of God’s punishment?’ They will reply, ‘If God had guided us, we would have guided you. It makes no difference now whether we rage or endure with patience: there is no escape.’ (Surah 14:21)

Even in this state the arrogance of the leaders is shown, they refuse to take blame for their actions.

When everything has been concluded; Satan dissolves himself of blame:

When everything has been decided, Satan will say, ‘God gave you a true promise. I too made promises but they were false ones: I had no power over you except to call you, and you responded to my call, so do not blame me; blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I reject the way you associated me with God before.’ A bitter torment awaits such wrongdoers (Surah 14:22)

Shaytan tells those that listened to him to "free him".

May Allah save us from the fire...

More Scenes to come Insha Allah

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Call Islam Peaceful? / Muslim & Single WTF / I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.