Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric (22960 Views)

Sa’id Alkali: Lagos Red Line Rail Will Boost Nigeria's Economy / $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ / Salihu Tanko Yakasai: Kaduna-Kano Rail Will Never Be Completed – Ganduje’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Peacecore: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
Vote BAT. God bless Nigeria.
Op u r calling for Vawulence and Vawulence shall be found when these ladies shows online shocked

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
[s]
jeromestarks:
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
The woman who loves you will not stress you .Vote BAT[/s]. Batz advice, those that defends apc normally comes out looking stupid even from their statements God bless Biafrans .
Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by iamrealdeji(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good

Alhamdulillah. I'm proud of being a Muslim islam my pride. Accept islam before death reveals the truth to you.

Islam is the only way to eternal peace.
a religion nobody tells me to bring tithe and offering so that he can spend it on private jet,actress whores and super cars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by PHYTECH: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
babajero:
Go and tell that to those blown to pieces in Kabul.

By american cia agents. Don't you think.

If islam wants to conquer territories, it won't kill it adherents. It would have been Christian territories that'll be killed not muslims.

Don't be silly. You're given brain for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
kennytay:
This one wey phcn dey go strike & diesel don too cost nko
That's the benefit of good leadership by APC.
Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Wilson212: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
A country that can't even generate enough electricity to power an electric kettle wants to power an electric train line. Stupid people. You are the stupid person the last part said that they are constructing ipp for it and go to some communities in niger Delta that depends on oil company for light some of this communities don't exprience more than 5 power outage in a year

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by PHYTECH: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
babajero:
Go and tell that to those blown to pieces in Kabul.

Is it islam that will tell muslims to be killing themselves, so that no one will live to remain a muslim. Over 2million people gathered for over two months trekking several killometers in hajj. They all came home safely no attvk was recorded. Why not see that as what islam represents ?? Why always silly people killing.

Do we also blame pastor's kidnapping and heading people and terrorist organization like lord resistance army on jesus and christianity ??

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by DesignMaestro(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ebubu9:
Sorry, is this blue line supposed to pass through third mainland bridge ?

Is it going to solve the traffic gridlock between Lagos mainland and island so people going to work from mainland can move faster ?

What about people going to international airport and goods coming from apapa ?
No, it connects to the mainland through iganmu. It has its own bridge that connects it to the mainland from Marina. The blue line starts from Marina and terminates at Okokomaiko, but the current phase will actually stop at Mile 2. Most of the stations along this axis have already been built since the time Fashola.

There is also a red line which is under construction (Oyingbo to Agbado). It was started in 2019 and will be completed by first quarter of next year. The red line will be connected to the airport from Ikeja. It will also be connected to the island from Oyingbo.

4 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Ayk8: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
RPG2020:
Electric and Nigeria don't have light

Hahahaha no be juju be that grin

As I write this there's light in my residence in Lagos. Truly electricity has improved. I just wish it gets better

4 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Mc6xty(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=jeromestarks post=115823967]If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
Vote BAT. God bless Nigeria. It's seems you just found your new father, not all women are like your mother

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Peacecore: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
StPete:
Electrifying the blue rail will be the worst thing to happen to the rail system in NIGERIA. Imagine powering the train through electricity and NEPA takes light while the train is in the middle of nowhere….GOBE!
Why una dey talk like people wey no do Physics for at least SS1. When u hear electricity, ya mind go just rush go NEPA shocked no na electricity is not generated only by NEPA.

6 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by jeromestarks: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peacecore:
Op u r calling for Vawulence and Vawulence shall be found when these ladies shows online shocked
Even them know say na true I dey talk.
Many of them can't really tell the father of their first child.
Some knew that their husbandbis not the father of some of their children. Some are still sleeping with their ex.
I pity men who marry non virgins.
Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Ayk8: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=DesignMaestro post=115825495]No, it connects to the mainland through iganmu. It has its own bridge that connects it to the mainland from Marina. The blue line starts from Marina and terminates at Okokomaiko, but the current phase will actually stop at Mile 2. Most of the stations along this axis have already been built since the time Fashola.

There is also a red line which is under construction (Oyingbo to Agbado). It was started in 2019 and will be completed by first quarter of next year. The red line will be connected to the airport from Ikeja. It will also be connected to the island from Oyingbo.[/quote

Bro, this is great work from Lagos govt courtesy BATmen!

5 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Phraences: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
CommonSense1967:
This is very simple. Being a good president is all about having good ideas, smart and surrounding yourself with equally smart and brilliant minds.

This is my only reason for voting for Tinubu. This man has demonstrated over the years thr knack for finding and placing smart capable hands in important positions without minding their religious or tribal leanings.
Tinubu is far ahead of all these other clowns that have not achieved anything that's out of ordinary in Governance.
Hate Tinubu all you want but you can't deny the fact that he brings out the best of Nigerians for important assignments.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

And he can achieve this with his physical condition??
Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by jeromestarks: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=Mc6xty post=115825511][/quote]
My mom have never slept with any other man except my father. They're old now and he still values her.
She's a decent women and my sisters followed in her steps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by arsenal33: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
holysaint1:
Dem don begin hype wetin dem neva finish yet.

e dey pain you
Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Nyamiri: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was the plan to power it with coal or steam before? undecided

You're the nitwit who talked about "Federal House of Assembly" the other time. I am not surprised you are asking foolish questions.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Diligent1(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
anonimi:

Na so we dey talk and praise the Alausa lootocrats since Thiefnuibu talked about this light rail in 2000.
Ever since billions of dollars have been stolen through it with nothing to show.
Will Lagosians ever wise up to this scheme

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/114370-lagos-light-rail-project-to-be-ready-in-june-fashola.html

When I went to Yaba last week, they are working tirelessly to achieve this

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by babajero(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Is it islam that will tell muslims to be killing themselves, so that no one will live to remain a muslim. Over 2million people gathered for over two months trekking several killometers in hajj. They all came home safely no attvk was recorded. Why not see that as what islam represents ?? Why always silly people killing.

Do we also blame pastor's kidnapping and heading people and terrorist organization like lord resistance army on jesus and christianity ??
Ok that means Islam only tell Muslims to kill non Muslims, but because Muslims will have to wear their bomb vest in the mosque while kneeling and standing, the bomb might likely explode killing fellow Muslims, I understand.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Nyamiri: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
holysaint1:
Dem don begin hype wetin dem neva finish yet.

Be happy with successful people so you too can be successful. Your children deserve better than to be hawking gala.

Vote Tinubu so your states can be like Lagos. Vote Obi so your states can be like Anambra where they kill their parents on Mondays.

7 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by 41lady(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good

Alhamdulillah. I'm proud of being a Muslim islam my pride. Accept islam before death reveals the truth to you.

When you prophet said he don't know where he will be at the judgement day, how can Islam be the only way to eternal peace?

Or you are referring to eternal peace with 72 virgins promised and lie to you?

However, your prophet said, you as a black man is created from the left shoulder of Adams and you will go to hell. How is that eternal peace my bro in black race and humanity?

Is the adulterer warrior Muhammed, Quran 9:29, that will give you eternal peace?

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by CommonSense1967: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Phraences:

And he can achieve this with his physical condition??
What's wrong with his physical condition? Can you guarantee that even you or Obi will be stronger medically tomorrow than Tinubu? Can anyone guarantee good health tomorrow?
Tinubu is traveling and flying all over the country for meetings and greetings.
Do you understand what it takes to do that on human body not to talk of a 70 yr old man.
I travel a lot and I can tell you that sometimes I wake up in hotels and I don't even know what day of the week it is or even what city I'm in .
Have you ever been to a music concert where the artist will say hello NY even though he's in LA?
When you travel a lot, flying from one place to another, it takes a toll on your mind and body even if you are flying in private jet.
Anyone that can do that can easily assemble great minds to execute their ideas and policies. The President doesn't do much but to find smart capable people who can execute ideas that they have in their heads. You don't have to an Olympian to be a good President.

4 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by PHYTECH: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
41lady:

When you prophet said he don't know where he will be at the judgement day, how can Islam be the only way to eternal peace?

Or you are referring to eternal peace with 72 virgins promised and lie to you?

However, your prophet said, you as a black man is created from the left shoulder of Adams and you will go to hell. How is that eternal peace my bro in black race and humanity?

Is the adulterer warrior Muhammed, Quran 9:29, that will give you eternal peace?

Our prophet will be amongst those who'll firstly enter paradise. And we desire good things in heaven. Don't you wish so, accept islam a religion that doesn't promote gullibility. Or blind following. Before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na now they just decide say na electric ni
Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Okoroawusa: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
anonimi:

Please if you say kudos now, what will you say IF/when it is finally completed and starts moving long suffering lagosians who have waited for this to manifest since 1984 when Thiefnuibu's Buhari cancelled it as the ethnic bigot he always was?
Has it not ocurred to you that Sanwo-Olu is doing the usual election gimmicks to cover up this a-looter sinkhole since 1999

Please we are begging you. Use corruption and build one in your state. Abi we hold you from developing through corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good

Yes, but don't forget also that Quran confirmed that among all the prophets that has ever come, it's only Jesus Christ that Quran regarded as Almasiu meaning the saviour.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by tricksters: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Like if you believe Lagos n Yoruba land will be great. If Igboland like make he rotten over sit at home into trenches ko kan aye.

Illuminatiship:
Like if you believe Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Owopariola001: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
StPete:
Electrifying the blue rail will be the worst thing to happen to the rail system in NIGERIA. Imagine powering the train through electricity and NEPA takes light while the train is in the middle of nowhere….GOBE!

You don't know what is called IPP? are you daft or just plain stupid?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by Tareq1105: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Our prophet will be amongst those who'll firstly enter paradise. And we desire good things in heaven. Don't you wish so, accept islam a religion that doesn't promote gullibility. Or blind following. Before it's too late.

Oh, na now your prophet Muhammad want to enter paradise? My own Jesus Christ has been there 2 thousand years ago.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by PHYTECH: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
babajero:
Ok that means Islam only tell Muslims to kill non Muslims, but because Muslims will have to wear their bomb vest in the mosque while kneeling and standing, the bomb might likely explode killing fellow Muslims, I understand.

You just need to sleep and think about how you've just been living a life of frustra8and hatred. Islam has grown think about your life. Thnks. 1out if 3 human is a Muslim. That's what you're hating. You'll only die and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by olamike02: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Lagos is in 21st Century while Peter Obi's Anambra and the 4 other states are still in the 16th Century.

Please we don't want a coward failure as President.

President Tinubu.... come and work your magic at national level.

He's the only one amongst the candidates capable of solving the electricity problems of Nigeria.

Tinubu already has a reputation of solving complex problems. OBJ starved Lagos of Federal allocations and Lagos didn't collapse.

Re: Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric by sunboy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
ecolime:
Electric? shocked

ERROR

What were you expecting a light rain line to use ? Solar ? Abi wind? Or gas? Yeye smelling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.