Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

could this be affection? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / could this be affection? (740 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Wife Shows No Affection / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

could this be affection? by ddandan: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
thanks everyone.
Re: could this be affection? by Smilenw(f): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Maybe the elder was right in a way. You would have had a crush on her even at that young age and it lay dormant in your subconscious mind all these while. Since you were too young to distinguish love and like, you would'nt have realised it then. You've heard about childhood trauma n stuff, right? Even when somebody is too young to understand what is happening with them, they go on to bear the consequences all their life. Same way, the supressed feelings you had for her is just emerging now. I'm just curious, are you happily married? Coz the above mentioned plus the dissatisfaction (in one or more areas of your marriage) could be the cause of the repeated dreams.
Re: could this be affection? by ddandan: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
thx
Re: could this be affection? by rose75(f): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
Just seeing? You were not elaborate in your post.What does she normally do in those dreams?.How do you relate?.

She may actually not be the person in the dream, heard of familiar spirits?.
Even if what the elder said was right, which I doubt, you can't turn the hands of time as both of you are now married. Just pray seriously against such appearances.

(1) (Reply)

She Is In Love With A Very Intelligent Alien / Why Do You Have The Wedding Ring On Your 4th Finger? / Christian Couples Vs Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.