Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy (20319 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking To Void Nomination Of All APC Candidates / APC Reacts To Judgment Nullifying Adeleke's Candidacy / Osun 2018: Court To Rule On Injunction Against Adeleke’s Candidacy Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by tabaralph: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
kingamaa:
Adeleke has won, no wayo through court. APC should go and rest

I just pray that Adeleke gets it right this time around.

Enough of the dancing, it's time for serious work

Deliver good governance to your people

Smile..enough of dancing ke, when he has not even started, He will be dancing skelewu at the governor’s lodge every weekend

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by advocatejare(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

Embrace islam before it's too late

Islam is the only way to eternal peace.

Embrace a religion that expose you to truth and the sincere path of love, compassion and accomplishments. A religion that doesn't decieve you with miracles that can't heakk all in the hospital.

A religion that doesn't decieve.

All thanks to Allah for his mercy by making me a muslim
Do you even know what you just typed?

Allah is the best of the deceivers!

"You are of your father the devil, and you
want to carry out your father's desires. He was
a murderer from the beginning and does not
stand in the truth, because there is no truth in
him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his
own nature, because he is a liar and the
father of lies."
-John 8:44
In the Quran:
Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of
the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the
father of lies.
Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhina kafarü
wayamkurüna wayamkuru I-lahu wal-lahu
khayruI-makirina
And when those who disbelieved
deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or
kill you, or bring you out, and they
scheme/deceive, and Allah deceives/schemes
and Allah (is) best (of) the
deceivers/schemers.
Makirina is from ( [makir] ) which means

wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Satguru: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Be OBIdient and vote out BATs planning to steal Ur future
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by lagdmark(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Adeleke the slayer of APC both home and Abroad

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by SALLAM2022: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
You are the cursed one insha Allah!
Cubalabloo:
If you are a Nigerian, know you that you are cursed.
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by dazzlingd(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

Embrace a religion that expose you to truth and the sincere path of love, compassion and accomplishments. A religion that doesn't decieve you with miracles that can't heakk all in the hospital.

Seun lalasticlala , is this okay, spamming the entire nairaland
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by TinubuThief: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

Islamic headslamming terrorist keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by PHYTECH: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
advocatejare:

Do you even know what you just typed?

Allah is the best of the deceivers!

"You are of your father the devil, and you
want to carry out your father's desires. He was
a murderer from the beginning and does not
stand in the truth, because there is no truth in
him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his
own nature, because he is a liar and the
father of lies."
-John 8:44
In the Quran:
Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of
the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the
father of lies.
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhina kafarü
wayamkurüna wayamkuru I-lahu wal-lahu
khayruI-makirina
And when those who disbelieved
deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or
kill you, or bring you out, and they
scheme/deceive, and Allah deceives/schemes
and Allah (is) best (of) the
deceivers/schemers.
Makirina is from ( [makir] ) which means

wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Islam isn't a religion of deciet or justiculatiom. Come to islamic school. I'll teach you the meaning of that meaning. If you want to prove true. All arabs who understands that languaage better than you are muslims.

You're only decieving your hereafter

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by PHYTECH: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
TinubuThief:

Islamic headslamming terrorist keep quiet

It's very easy to recognise frustrated God forsaken ipob cannibals

As your pastors bury people alive. Sorry that isn't islam.
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by jrusky(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

Sorry who is this? Is this thread about religion preaching? Who care if Islam is your way to hell or heaven?

Pls stay on course of discussion don't bring that MUMURIC shit hear go to religion section here we are talking about politics not about religion you gerrit
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by seunayantokun(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
It is in order.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by TinubuThief: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

It's very easy to recognise frustrated God forsaken ipob cannibals

As your pastors bury people alive. Sorry that isn't islam.
Islamic headslamming terrorist go and bomb ur family tueh

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
PDP Power

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by PHYTECH: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
TinubuThief:

Islamic headslamming terrorist go and bomb ur family tueh

Have you finished killing yourselves in ipob region. Killing yourselves and supporting your killings. You'll send yourselves to extinction soon. Igbo Terrorist
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Some people are just jobless ..You have not locus standi in the matter ..yet you went to do eye service in court ..I hope the judge awarded damages against the plaintiff to serve as deterrent so as not to be wasting the court time and abuse of court process.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Ropostic120(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cubalabloo:

May be you are the only one CURSED in Nigeria or others are CURSED with you.One thing I know is that Christ Jesus has Redeemed my life from every form of CURSE

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by TinubuThief: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Have you finished killing yourselves in ipob region. Killing yourselves and supporting your killings. You'll send yourselves to extinction soon. Igbo Terrorist
grin
E pain am
Mohammad is the father of all terrorist

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by advocatejare(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:

Islam isn't a religion of deciet or justiculatiom. Come to islamic school.
The Islamic school where you teach lies, hide the atrocities of Muhammad and promote deceit

I'll teach you the meaning of that meaning. If you want to prove true. All arabs who understands that languaage better than you are muslims.
Allah is a deceiver, the best of the deceivers

Muhammad also encouraged lies/deceit in order to murder K’ab

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes,”" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." ....
Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they
killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al- Ashraf."

-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369 or Sahih Bukhari 4037

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Rebirth212: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nice one

I wish I could see d judge

I will give him a handshake

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Qwi1: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Amayabor1: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cubalabloo:

You, your family members and your generation are cursed!
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by funshow21: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shey oyetola wan win before ni??

Alaye don lule..

Everybody listen!!!!!!
I dy buy paypal dollar funds... I ll pay you instantly before you send the funds..
Let relate @08one433one7669

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Evilwalker: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

You, your satanic islamic religion can go to hell and roast. Inshort, both of you are mad.
Religion of destruction and kaboom. I rather become a babalawo if that useless religion is the only one practice on earth. Dumb followers.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Mrkindness: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cubalabloo:
your family is cursed.
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by WINDSOW(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

I would have joined your religious cult but I do not want to be cruel by killing innocent humans all in the name of a paedophile called 'hamed.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Yusroh: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Osun people want Imole�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections / Obi Faults Demolition Of Houses, Says Timing Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.