Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy (20321 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking To Void Nomination Of All APC Candidates / APC Reacts To Judgment Nullifying Adeleke's Candidacy / Osun 2018: Court To Rule On Injunction Against Adeleke’s Candidacy Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Bestrolland(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

Embrace islam before it's too late

Islam is the only way to eternal peace.

Embrace a religion that expose you to truth and the sincere path of love, compassion and accomplishments. A religion that doesn't decieve you with miracles that can't heakk all in the hospital.

A religion that doesn't decieve.

All thanks to Allah for his mercy by making me a muslim
U dont knw wat u re saying what is d meaning of ISWAP,ISS and BOKOHARAM are dey nt muslim,leav everybody to follow dere believe dnt force ppl to b muslim.
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by PHYTECH: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bestrolland:
U dont knw wat u re saying what is d meaning of ISWAP,ISS and BOKOHARAM are dey nt muslim,leav everybody to follow dere believe dnt force ppl to b muslim.

In a simple sentence, they are not muslims. Just as the Lord Resistance Army aren't christian
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by OtunbaStixx23: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

Embrace a religion that expose you to truth and the sincere path of love, compassion and accomplishments. A religion that doesn't decieve you with miracles that can't heakk all in the hospital.

Religion of love killed Deborah

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by kemz12(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

I don't have anything against ur religion bro, after all if I was born a Muslim I would have being vocal about it like you. however, as a Christian, JESUS CHRIST is the only best and superior thing that have ever happened to me and my family. Pls Accept him today cos e get why? You will thank me later I can bet on that.
In my relational experience with him, I have seen him communicate or talk to me about my destiny and many other things for time sake I wouldn't want to mention, he has also come through for me when I needed help and was helpless, he has shown me mercy and forgave all my secret sin etc. Most importantly he has taught me about faith and its indispensable value in our relationship. He has helped me in my weakness and given me his divine nature and he is the only reason why I am accepted and adopted as one of the sons of God with a right to His(Christ) glorious rich inheritance laid down for me one of them and the bestest or unfathomable is this outpouring of His Spirit upon me and every one who chooses to come to him now... Oh! Wow! Glory be to God in the highest. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by PHYTECH: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:

Religion of love killed Deborah

Fanatist and criminals killed Deborah.
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by 9jahotblog: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
ADELEKE WINS AGAIN!!

One of the cases being banked upon by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the outgoing Governor of Osun State, Alh. Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola to upturn the victory of the Peoples Democratic Party and it's candidate at the Osun 2022 Governorship election was the case tossed into the dustbin today by the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja. The plaintiffs (busybodies and interlopers) had instituted the action challenging the validity of the nomination of Senator Nurudeen Ademola ADELEKE as the candidate of the PDP at the said Osun 2022 governorship election. They claimed that Adeleke's name was submitted outside the period stipulated by INEC enabled by the Electoral Act 2022 within which a candidate's name must be submitted to INEC.

The fact of the case was that the plaintiff stated that Adeleke's name was submitted a day earlier than the period stipulated for the submission of names of candidates to INEC. What a laughable position! They crafted the case in such a way as to look as if Adeleke's name was submitted later than the period stipulated by INEC, so they presented their case to the court that Adeleke submitted his name "outside" the period stipulated by INEC.

Apart from the fact that the assertion was not true as Adeleke's name was submitted to INEC's portal since it was opened for submission and they accepted same, the hard copy acknowledged by INEC was submitted within the window stipulated by the Commission. At any rate, what business has a non-participant at the primary election that produced the PDP's candidate who equally was a non-member of our Party got to do with the candidature of Adeleke. Where is the locus? Worse still, the case was filed out of time, therefore bad for being statute barred. It was a flagrant abuse of court process.

For His Excellency, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, it has been victory upon victory. May God Almighty grant me too victory over my enemies and adversaries. The "server hopefuls" should know that nothing dey for them. IMOLE HAS COME TO STAY IN OSUN.

Congratulations Osun PDP!
Congratulations Senator Ademola Adeleke!!
Congratulations Osun State!!!!

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by AyomideOG01: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

I will rather become a native doctor than join ur Jihadi blood thirst cult you call religion. A religion that kills for their god is where people will find eternal peace? Really? Please don't you ever again use "peace" and "Islam" in the same sentence. It's seems you guys are low on suicide bombers

1 Like

Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by tomzyELNINO: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

May God have mercy on you. Please repent and give your life to Christ. He loves you and died for your sins.
Re: Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy by Wizmj4real(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2022
PHYTECH:
Good.

HELL awaits you if you end up not embracing the truth ,the way and life

I mean if you miss HEAVEN, you will certainly not miss HELL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja / 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. / 9th NASS: Goje Endorses Kalu For Deputy Senate President (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.