Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Liberate And Cleanse Yourself If You Feel Like You Have Been Used By A Ri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Liberate And Cleanse Yourself If You Feel Like You Have Been Used By A Ri (174 Views)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / How To Use Water And Bitter Leaf To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Liberate And Cleanse Yourself If You Feel Like You Have Been Used By A Ri by NecheC: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Greetings everyone, please I seriously need help.So I slept with this guy on 12/8/2022 being Friday.Before sleeping with this guy,he as he if he could go raw (without condoms) which I said No,he also asked if he could kiss me which I refused cause I don't know why a normal person will want to sleep with a random girl without condom. After we are done,I examined the condom and saw that it broke when I queried him,his reply was"It broke oh sorry" he didn't show concern or anything as a normal person should do. I went for check after everything and I haven't noticed any changes in my body but I'm kind of scared if this has to do with spirituality, I heard some girls are been used without knowing,that their womb or destiny can be used making them unable to give birth in future when they get married and also endagering any guy that sleeps with her after that.my mental health hasn't been in good state since this happened,I keep having the flash and everything.I know I messed up already and I regret everything that happened that day, but what I'm begging for now is the solution,Please help me.
NOTE: This guy is just an average citizen,doesn't look like a yahoo boy at all,just matured and calm but I don't know why I still have this strong feeling that something is wrong. Please no insult I just need help .
Re: How To Liberate And Cleanse Yourself If You Feel Like You Have Been Used By A Ri by Johnnyboy6757(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
After carefully ready this ur I don't know what to call it, my question for u are as thus
1. U still want to marry?
2. How much did u guys settle on although u skip de part of collecting money.
3.u did not go raw, no kissing yet de condom broke u let him go why must we be de one to ansa dis question?
4. U met de random guy according to u, made arrangements for fuk, u did not Inform the landers so y are u seeking for our help n advice now?
5. I just want to let u know dat de wages of sin is dead. So gett ready to chop breakfast Incase ur served.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Public Speaking Updated / Ican payment plss help / Government Need To Regulate Private In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.