Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Will Do Your Administrative/Virtual Assistant Tasks For Free. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Will Do Your Administrative/Virtual Assistant Tasks For Free. (255 Views)

I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password / Tasks Required Before Upgrading In A Computer System. / Sick And Tired Of Managing Tasks With Ctrl+alt+del. See A Better Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do Your Administrative/Virtual Assistant Tasks For Free. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well.
I am in the process of completing an 8-week intensive course to train myself to become a virtual assistant. As part of this training, I need to gain real-world experience completing remote administrative tasks. This is where you come in!

From now till 26 August 2022, I invite you to request tasks from me for free. I will accept any task that can be completed in 1 hour and that can be done remotely. You can submit multiple tasks! I will complete them for you for free! Anything that can be done with a phone and computer is yours for the asking! Please take me up on this, at no cost to you!

To request a task, simply click on this link to fill out the form https://forms.gle/K2NpEF8QtQa7PF2T9 I will get back to you shortly confirming my acceptance! Thank you so much for helping me gain valuable VA experience.

Best regards,

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 1030 G2 • Core I5 • 8gb Ram • 256gb Ssd • *good Price / How Much Is This System? / Macbook Pro � 13 Inches | 8GB/512GB With Touchbar � Going Fast @ Awoof ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.