Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Africans Can Do It–Meet Mustapha Gajibo, The First Producer Of Electric Vehicles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africans Can Do It–Meet Mustapha Gajibo, The First Producer Of Electric Vehicles (232 Views)

Tech Opportunities Africans Can Benefit From In 2021 / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos / Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Can Do It–Meet Mustapha Gajibo, The First Producer Of Electric Vehicles by amoreobansu: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Africans Can Do It – Meet Mustapha Gajibo, The Nigerian University Drop-out Who Builds 100% Electric Cars And The First Producer of Electric Vehicles In Nigeria

Mustapha Gajibo, a Nigerian university drop-out born in Borno State, Northeast, has made history by becoming the first Nigerian and the first in Sub-sahara Africa to locally produce electric vehicles from scratch with the goal of promoting clean, efficient energy development in conformity with environmental regulations

Let's break the jinx that we cannot do it.

HOPE FOR AFRICA
https://www.facebook.com/109395780744388/posts/pfbid04ZWt8QSVqHMQhomcjW1tzGHxM2LVnft5SV2SHzkTwdYEp2kHHbsCLKuSs5E6KKbBl/

(1) (Reply)

How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady / Learn How To Use Tritone Voicings On 7-3-6 Chord Progressions / Actress Bimbo Akintola White Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.