Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady (231 Views)

A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady by Allnaijatrends: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
A Nigerian lady narrated how one of her kidnappers rescued her and gave her a phone.

@GinikaofAfrica, in response to a tweet asking Twitter users to share a true life story that sounds made up, revealed she was abducted at the age of 17 while on her way to her teaching job and taken to another state.

According to the Twitter user, one of the kidnappers liked her and drove her out of the bush. He eventually bought her a phone after she told him her phone bad after he asked for her phone number.

She added that the man who gave her the names and locations of those who abducted her, went on to show her his international passport and explained that he was only trying to make enough money to leave the country.

Read her tweet here: https://allnaijatrends.com/kidnappers-saved-lady/

Re: How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady by robinso01(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
if the kidnapper was not later arrested (since she had their names and location) then she should be arrested!

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Tell Me These Are Not Real Ghost / Vehicle Inspection Service / NOA Calls For Peace, Unity Ahead Of 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.