Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage (573 Views)

Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage by ovolisky: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
As wives, we all get angry at times with our husbands, and often times unleash our anger in our words, and often times, not so nice words, words we later regret saying. Even so, at times, we might just say something out of a little annoyance which later leads to big problems in our marriage.

Here are five things you must never say to your husband for a peaceful marriage. https://ovolisky.com.ng/blog/five-things-you-must-never-say-to-your-husband

[img][/img]

Follow me for more updates

Re: 5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage by Kennystaycool: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Also there are alot of other acts a woman should be displaying to hold her husband forever.Your husband will love you to the end.Watch this video for details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxwBBEciZEA

(1) (Reply)

I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! / . / Do You Believe In God:baby Found Floating Alive In Capibaribe River,brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.