Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! (571 Views)

Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? / What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by Bearfruit(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
This happened today evening when I went to throw some waste away in the compound I stay,I saw on the ground #500 note,then I picked it knowing it certainly would have fell from someone in the compound not without since it's in compound.
Now the last woman I saw around there is the person my mind went to as the owner of the money.so, I knocked at her door and she came out I told her you are the last I saw here is the money yours? she went in to check,she came back mumbling something like I tied in my wrapper and it fell. Thank u very much was her words.
After I returned to my room I felt for someone that truly lost her money she wasn't showing any excitement if you know what I mean... I felt well if it is a lie she and her God. what made my mouth opened wide was,some few minutes later another neighbor of ours came and was discussing with a fellow neighbor that she lost her #500 I was about explaining when the woman that claim it her own, frame cover up lies that she collected it from me so that she can later give the owner. I opened my mouth shocked!!!
She wasn't even ashamed to say it in my very face.
In addition to all these, there is nothing good in man what makes you do right even if it will cost you is the holy spirit (Christ in you),that is what makes you different.l comforted myself with this truth,yeah you should expect lies,theft,evil and all terrible things from unregenerated man. the righteous have to renew their mind daily to keep in track,so you can expect anything from someone that ain't renewing anything.
May God help us saints never to faint no matter the tribulations amen.

6 Likes

Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by Shalommy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Welcome to naija.
Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by Bearfruit(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Welcome to naija.
my dear,this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone,it just the human nature to have these characteristics except someone that God has really helped his heart.

1 Like

Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by Oluneutral: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Please, close your mouth and don't let flies enter inside. Remember, you aren't a kid, so, you should know that not everyone is trustworthy or honest, especially when it has to do with money.
Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by oldienavie: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bearfruit:
my dear,this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone,it just the human nature to have these characteristics except someone that God has really helped his heart.
It is a Nigerian thing, most Nigerians are dishonest and lazy.
It doesn't matter that they are coming from Church or mosque, they will quickly put their bible and quran aside to lynch someone or steal if given the opportunity.
Even westerners who are mostly athiests are not as corrupt and evil as Nigerians.
Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by cherishmichael: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nawaaa poverty no good at all ooo
Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bearfruit:
In addition to all these, there is nothing good in man what makes you do right even if it will cost you is the holy spirit (Christ in you),that is what makes you different.l comforted myself with this truth,yeah you should expect lies,theft,evil and all terrible things from unregenerated man. the righteous have to renew their mind daily to keep in track,so you can expect anything from someone that ain't renewing anything.
May God help us saints never to faint no matter the tribulations amen.
Why do you folks drag the name of God down into the much that is your lives abeg! undecided

Jesus Christ talk say by their fruits you shall know those who belong to Him and those who don't. Jesus Christ also clearly explained how the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) will only live on the inside of those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments- John 14 vs 15 - 27. So why would you bring up the mention of the Spirit of Truth aka the Spirit of God when referring to individuals who you clearly haven't even observed fruit wise nor understand as far as whether they are committed to Jesus Christ or not? undecided

Must you drag the name of God around as if you have no respect at all? undecided
Re: I Opened My Mouth And Could Not Close It!!! by ibechris(m): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Next time,stop picking money on the floor before something terrible happens.

Nigeria is not safe especially now that rituailsts(yahoo boys) are every where. Pls,look away when u see such next time.

The days are terrible.

(1) (Reply)

Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink / RELOCATION SALES- 65 Inches LG TV 65 Uk6100pva Neatly used Smart Tv wireless / Room In Mini Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.