Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One (22354 Views)

Ronaldo, Benzema, Cristiano: Start One, Bench One, Sell One / Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Faber(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Good...

Start Mbape
Bench Messi
Sell Neymar
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Brainmytool:
I go start Mbappe
For next match I go start am again

Sell dat old fruad and terminate his younger broda's contract grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by uthlaw: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Brainmytool:
I go start Mbappe

we ain't talking about hatred here... D only footballer that dribble,assist,passes,create chances and still scores plenty of goals..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Realtalk20:
Messi definite sell . Will start Mbappe and bench Neymar

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Dubs(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Mbappe unreachable, neymar unselllable,egbon Messi redcable to China league.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2022
henry4991:
Bench Neymar
Start Mbappe
Sell Messi

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Alexas58:
This passes a clear message.
There is time for everything under the face of the earth.
You can’t cheat nature.
Messi is now available for selling

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Starboytwo(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Starts Neymar Twice.

Sell the two
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Start mbappe
Bench Neymar
Sell messi

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
In their prime, Messi starts, Neymar on the bench…..sadly, I would have to sell Mbappe.

Thats the thing with messi people...they asked u simple question, u de talk in their prime ... always trying to shift goal post

3 Likes

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Otunski: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2022
I don't understand how you guys watch football. Mbappe won't achieve much without the support of Neymar.
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2022
tillaman:
Definitely gonna sell Neymar
I go share time for Mbappe and Messi
Mbappe go siddon for bench first

U messi fans are never truthful....how can u share time between a 23yr old that will guarantee u 30-40 goals a season with a 35 Yr old that can only guarantee u 10-15 goals a season
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Icon79(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Just copying and posting whatever you see on Twitter.

Monkey see, monkey do shocked

O pari

Milliator:
Bench One, Start One, Sell One
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2022
JoshTim:
Messi starts, bench mbabe, sell Neyma. Messi is a team player, he will create chances for others.

U are definitely deluded.... Remove mbappe and that team will crumble with mr i create chances...na created chances de win game??
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Akerele44(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Based on current form, I would start mbappe, and sell the remaining 2.

This I have seen.

Mbappe score almost in all there matches

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Chris2863(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
In their prime, Messi starts, Neymar on the bench…..sadly, I would have to sell Mbappe.
this sounds funny and foolish. Answer a simple question, you are saying in their prime. Reason most of you fail exams

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Adeolaeniola(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2022
What kind of play is this one, comparing one of the greatest players of all time to a mere player is an assault already on Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

But i bet you, as soon as you put Messi on sale all those clubs that rejected Fraudnaldo will certainly scramble to sign him.

Na so dem rush am when barca pursue am grin grin grin deluded minions ...always creating dreams in their head... the onlyvteam that has ever shown real interest in messis career na psg ... no other team has ever genuinely offered him a contract...apart u minions creating teams from una head ...watch him in Los Angeles next season
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by JoshTim: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are definitely deluded.... Remove mbappe and that team will crumble with mr i create chances...na created chances de win game??

You are the one not reasoning well, didn't you see the chemistry amongst the players when Mbabe didn't play.

6 Likes

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Chris2863(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2022
The short fraud called pessi will definitely be sold, bench Neymar for the rest of the season.

Pessi doesn’t have anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2022
uthlaw:
we ain't talking about hatred here... D only footballer that dribble,assist,passes,create chances and still scores plenty of goals..

Only a fool will keep messi... even Neymar that missed 4 months last season out performed him... this season presently, Neymar is the hottest of them 3

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Chris2863:
this sounds funny and foolish. Answer a simple question, you are saying in their prime. Reason most of you fail exams

Messi fans for u...they are never straight forward ...they know the truth but will rather live in lies to feel good

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by MatrixCircle: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Messi 90 minutes as the tactical guru , Neymar also starts then Mbappe come in for Neymar at 56 minutes if goals have not been gotten.
Messi and Neymar must start. Mbappe should learn from the bench.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by SunMusk(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Is obvious you are a Messi fan, you will Mbappe and keep Neymar and Messi funny
Unzerious:
I'd bench Neymar, start Messi and and maybe loan Mbappe out, if that option is available.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2022
JoshTim:

You are the one not reasoning well, didn't you see the chemistry amongst the players when Mbabe didn't play.

Which chemistry ?? Because they played clement foot ... u think Messi will even contrill game when they meet a tough team ?? Messi wey no get energy again and can't score u loads of goals again...
I will even start mbappe ahead of Ronaldo, thats the difference between Ronaldo fans and Messi fans ...Ronaldo fans are logical ...messi fans act like women
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by shopwiser: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Brainmytool:
I go start Mbappe

grin who vex you
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Kingcalls: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2022
SunMusk:
Is obvious you are a Messi fan, you will Mbappe and keep Neymar and Messi funny

U really don't know messi fans ...they live in their own fantasy island
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Bluffly: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You were not asked to go back in time. Over sabi
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Alabo7978(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Milliator:
Bench One, Start One, Sell One
Well Messi is the GOAT.
I would have kept Messi and mbappe and sold Neymar(not because he isn't good but because he isn't serious or driven) but a driven Neymar is a phantom from the most ancient graveyard. Of recent he has been criticized and belittled and it woke him up. no manager will sell a motivated Neymar Jr and I am seeing a motivated Neymar because of the report that mbappe (his friend) asked the clubs hierarchy to sell him and omo it made Neymar angry and he is showing the world why he is the most talented player behind Messi and Ronaldo, so I'll sell mbappe for a load of cash and keep Messi and Neymar who are currently producing Barcelona days magic.
now we know Neymar lost focus because of excess money.

3 Likes

Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by ThierryJay: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Start Messi, bench Neymar and sell Mbappe. I'm selling Mbappe although he's currently the best of the three, he isnt so much of a team player and I think having Messi and a refocused Neymar will be more productive than Messi and Mbappe

But then it's a foolish question, why would I want only one when I can get at least 2. That's the beauty of having these superstars together.
Re: Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One by Demurray: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Olachase:
I no won carry another person matter for head

I be Arsenal fans the solid one

Both when he bad and now when he day sweet

Arsenal I remain
Alaye, it's too early and you never face top 6. Na only me Waka come o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Private Lawal Riliwan Wins Lagos Governor's Boxing Tournament (Pics) / Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer / Asisat Oshoala Meets Tony Elumelu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.