Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One (16151 Views)

Ronaldo, Benzema, Cristiano: Start One, Bench One, Sell One / Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Adejoke123(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
The two top men have made fantastic starts to their respective seasons so far with Osimhen grabbing 5 goals in 5 matches and Onuachu chipping in with 5 goals in 9 appearances.

The real headache is for Nigerian head coach Rohr who has to constantly decide who to play upfront between the tow talismen with Leicester City’s Iheanacho also a contender for the starting Super Eagles jersey.

Napoli’s Osimhen is backed to have a very successful season this year with full praises from his coach for his recent performances and Onuachu rewarding his new contract with Genk with a brace over the weekend.
https://kikiotolunews.com/osimhen-vs-onuachu-start-one-and-bench-one/

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by TarOrfeeek: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'll start Onuachu

Reason is he has proven record of scoring goals. Quite unfortunate that he was unable to move to Europe big 4 leagues.

Osmihen on the other hand has hit form. At the top he hasn't shown the consistency required from a top 9, yet.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by odoemenacelevian(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just came to comment

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by dahnimoh(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
You can start the two

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by fuckdemrepented: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
I choose Ronaldo

5 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by slawormiir: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

But wait o ....them nor fit play the two together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by confirmedniggae: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Now I know why people don't read posts before sending in their comment on posts .

If not that I was reading this post,a for be FTC .

I needed to read and find out I was the second to comment when I was about trying to log in ...

Wicked people everywhere .

To those guys above me ,nemesis will catch up with you for taking my FTC spot

16 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Mogajunior(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
cool
Osimhen is more fast and fluid in attack while Onuachu is good with positioning and finishing so they are both good with what they do.

As a coach, I will start Osimhen and later bring in Onuachu as he seems to perform better when he comes as a sub.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by 360ng: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by marttye(f): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
start osimhen first

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Joshintua(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will start Osimhen due to his flexibility with the ball in front of goal. Though onuachu is also a good fit, but needs to move away from his league to really be convinced of his worth.

8 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by bestman09(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
R
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by money121(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by damosky12(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I'll start Onuachu

Reason is he has proven record of scoring goals. Quote unfortunately he was unable to move to Europe big 4 leagues.

Osmihen on the other hand has hit form. At the top he hasn't shown the consistency required from a top 9, yet.

You are brilliant. I agree.

21 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Amspecial: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by brosom(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Shine on lad,

It's ur, all of it grin
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Nathphil(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oshimen all the way.
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by brosom(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Shine on lad,

It's urs, all of it grin
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by bournem(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Osimehn the hustler should starts.
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Blaqstick: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
1Tenelax0:
2.6[ODD]
STAKE 50K AND WIN #130, 000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #160,000
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

PAYMENT AFTER #WINNING
Drop the bet code
If we win we go give you ur share
And if e no come ahh

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Parrot69: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
I would rather play Taiwo Awoniyi as a 2nd option to (Osimhen) who can play a pivot role of CF/SS. Sadiq Umar, another good player!
What is that snail Onachu doing in SE??

We have good strikers for god sake!
Why do Rohr keep inviting this guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Blaqstick: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
I never watch them before but o victor go start sha base on form
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by nairalandankrah: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Can't start both
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Blaqstick: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mynd44IsEvil:
I'll start both and bench Messi
Your mumu never do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by OnlineAmebo: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Osimhen baby
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by orohbiro(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Everton is well suited for oshimen he need to leave serial A and come to Epl
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Sharon6(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don't know about sport jare, I only booked space to tell you to check my SIGNATURE. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wales Vs England: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 3) On 29th November 2022 / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos / Fashola Splashes N54.5m On Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.