Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga (515 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Take Over Acting IGP Alkali’s Ancestral Home / Alaafin Sent One Of His Ancestral Warlord To Dislodge Fulani Invasion / People From Jada LGA Atikus Ancestral Home In Adamawa Promise To Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by Reader530(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
I travelled to Adamawa (Mubi town) and I seize the opportunity to go to Jada to see Atiku live. Those washing in the town did it earlier i.e before his arrival in order to welcome him. After the welcome show, the whole town burnt their brooms and declared support for Atiku. I have the video but I can't upload it here. The truth is they are highly in support of Atiku, though I am OBIdient but I can't lie, APC is very weak in the north. I have the video of burning of brooms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by Reader530(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
More

Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Am glad all this will come to an end!
Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by Chnbanc: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Walahi..
APC is going down..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by AtikuOkowa: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can I please meet you in person?

You impressed me a lot.

Though you don't support Atiku I will like to honour you.

This shows how educated,smart and clean you are.
Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by Reader530(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Can I please meet you in person?

You impressed me a lot.

Though you don't support Atiku I will like to honour you.

This shows how educated,smart and clean you are.
Your contact
Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by KingKO22: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Atiku should win this election so that he can sell NNPC and all oil companies to foreigners

I can't wait to see the zombidients to start crying and wailing fr another 8 years

Re: Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga by Blue3k(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Reader530:
I I have the video but I can't upload it here. The truth is they are highly in support of Atiku, though I am OBIdient but I can't lie, APC is very weak in the north. I have the video of burning of brooms.

Screen record it, upload to YouTube then post here. Post link as alternative.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Northern Youths Burn APC Brooms / What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi / Buhari Appoints His Wife's Brother As MD Of NSPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.