Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi (514 Views)

I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east / Am I The Only One Who Couldn't Make Out One Thing Tinubu Said Today In Jos / Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria will get it right!

Something curious happened today when I went to meet a client of mine who is a top architect in Lagos.

This architect is from a popular Yoruba family in Lagos Island.

We were having discussion and something led to some banters on politics.

I posited that there are three major candidates among whom one will become president in 2023 namely Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi...

The man now asked me whom I think would carry the day....

Now I was left a little bit uncomfortable because I didnt want to sound predictable so I tactically refused to say anything...

To my utmost positive consternation, this architect stated that Peter Obi would win the 2023 election...

I thought he was joking so to assuage my curiousity, I asked him why he thought Peter Obi would win next year.

The gentleman then averred that it is only Peter Obi who possesses the competence and integrity to reposition Nigeria.

He pointed out that both Atiku and Tinubu are building their campaigns on the hope that whipping up primordial and ethnic sentiments coupled with the power of cronyism and state power in the case of Tinubu will make them win

He added that both men will have the shocks of their lives since they and their supporters appear disinclined to read the current political barometer correctly...
Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by blazingblender(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmm
Let me just behave like I understand your English

3 Likes

Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by Corridon: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obi all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by fman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oga, I know say u b politician.
You cooked up this story.

1 Like

Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:
Oga, I know say u b politician.
You cooked up this story.
This happened in real life my broda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by fman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
This happened in real life my broda...
Wooow!!!
So u r telling me that
Tinubu
has only state power as his structure?

2 Likes

Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:

Wooow!!!
So u r telling me that
Tinubu
has only state power as his structure?
I think I agree with the architect that barring intervention in the form of rigging, Tinubu is a no-hoper in this Lagos.

The odds are completely stacked against him from every direction.

Besides, his every moves ends up stirring up controversy upon controversy...

Noone wins an election that way....
Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by fman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
I think I agree with the architect that barring intervention in the form of rigging, Tinubu is a no-hoper in this Lagos.

The odds are completely stacked against him from every direction.

Besides, his every moves ends up stirring up controversy upon controversy...

Noone wins an election that way....
ok. We Obidently waiting for February 2023
Re: What An Omoluabi Said Today In Favour Of Peter Obi by Chiboy419: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmm
Let me just behave like I understand your English

grin

English hard grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Miss Buhari After He Leaves Office - Miyetti Allah / Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau / Buhari Appoints His Wife's Brother As MD Of NSPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.