Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU (30495 Views)

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage / Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation / Suny Edeko: 'I Will Sue ASUU For N10bn If They Disrupt Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU by SamDayJoy: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Nice move.

Desspite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.
Re: Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU by snoopz: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
ASUU must not give up, they're trying to protect the future of Nigeria from these evil politicians who send their kids abroad to study while the education system in Nigeria keeps dwindling in standards
Later they will say they want to employ graduates with 5+ years experience and less that 28 while strike is busy eating up that year and experience they can use
Re: Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU by Sexydevil(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Toothless bull dogs
Re: Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU by Mr5050(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
NAS na toothless bull dog na. NLC dey help them protest dem relax dey endorse politicians here and there. I no blame dem Sha, since there president is not an undergraduate.
Re: Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU by incentive: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Serious
Re: Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU by NaijaCuzin: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Is that possible in Nigeria?
boss please can it be possible for you to help me fund my merrybet with 100 naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Go For Nysc Now With A 2.2 Or Drop Some Courses And Rewrite For A 2.1 / Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.