Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage (4308 Views)

Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sixsigmahub: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
A young lady has cried out for help after her boyfriend who sponsored her education demanded a refund of every dime he spent on her after she turned down his marriage proposal.

The young lady who opened up on dating him for about 12 years, right from when she was only 19 years old, disclosed that she turned down his proposal because according to her he’s not educated and a local champion.

She also stated that owing to her level of exposure, she won’t welcome such a man to be the father of her kids.

Consequently, the man in question has requested that she pays him for all the expenses he has made for her sake ever since they started dating.

In a photo released by [url][/url], she wrote:

“I and this guy started dating 12 years ago when I was 19, saw I was 19, saw me through WAEC and university. Well, we planned to marry but I told him it has to be after my University because the reason he’s training me is because I have accepted to marry him. Life happened and I’m not more interested. He’s not educated and a local champion…”

https:///lady-to-pay-every-dime-spent-to-sponsor-her-education-after-she-refused-marriage/

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sixsigmahub: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
Was there an agreement that she would marry him after training her? or can't people help without strings or conditions attached?

Pay fire!

You must be a cow for that statement

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by BornorBang: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
How can he sponsor you with his hard earned money for many years, you didn't know he was local then.
You guys were making love, you agreed to marry him. Now you feel you are "independent" then you remember he is local
You are paying every dime, beeech!

17 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Opak001(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
The guy dull,and na real local champion....
Beb wey you go don nake 9months frist dey make verbal contract..
Even company wey get board they type am sign...
Leta leta dem go go court go dey sign paper to seal courtship wey turn marriage

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol.... I believe the lady should keep to her promise as the man has kept his own part of the bargain.

According to the lady their relationship was on a mutual consent. Which is I will sponsor you to school and you will pay me back by marrying me. Things like this ought not to be hard. If she know that she is not more interested then she should pay up every single Kobo the man spent on her. By paying up it means that she still have some iota of integrity in her. I don't like people going back in their words when you give your word you stand by it. It's an honourable thing.

18 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by BornorBang: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... I believe the lady should keep to her promise as the man has kept his own part of the bargain.

According to the lady their relationship was on a mutual consent. Which is I will sponsor you to school and you will pay me back by marrying me. Things like this ought not to be hard. If she know that she is not more interested then she should pay up every single Kobo the man spent on her. By paying up it means that she still have some iota of integrity in her. I don't like people going back in their words when you give your word you stand by it. It's an honourable thing.

Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
grin

Must be a chestbeater. Na them dey fall for this scope.

Afonja boys would be servicing a babe he pays school fees for.

4 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
angry
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by BigRocky: 2:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Nothing when Mr simp eye no go see...

The idiot man should deal with wat he brought on himself.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by beautyhd: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2021
People don't learn from what happened to others.

He would have done an introduction first, let both families know of his intentions. By her second year in school, he can do the traditional and court marriage.

The dude lost big time cos there is no law that said money spent during relationship is refundable.

5 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by CSTRR: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Doradorwa:

Pay back with inflation too.

She is now educated. Let her use her education to calculate for inflation and pay back.

The value of 1000 naira has changed over the years.

11 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by checky619: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Big cow

5 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Let her pay every dime back to the last, ungrateful b*tch, and to the Foolish guy, next time you will be smarter

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerian woman feels entitled. Men please spend your money wisely. And don't ever buy a property with your wife's name. That woman you're crazy about today, can be the worst person to you tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Freestainworld(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2021
The babe deserves to pay back every dime, she's wicked.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sixsigmahub: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2021
She has the mouth to say 4 million and still mention she doesn't want to pay or marry him??! As per na scholarship you win bah?! With that your block head. Can you imagine the returns that man would have made If he had invested that money

This vigaina gender will disgrace you!

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Lovelyperson(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

A real mumu cow..

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2021
She owes him nothing, there was no written agreement whatsoever to prove it just words of mouth, nobody put a gun to his head to fund her education.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Daniel058(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2021
People take risks a lot Sha.. 12 years dating ? cry hmmmm
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Harrykn: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Let the guy rest joor I don’t know where una dey see this money to sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by franklingud(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Ungrateful element, you should pay every dime.
Even if it's N50 millions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Ayo2004: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2021
God knows I can never sponsor a woman's education that is not my mother,daughter or sister

These women have turned love,marriage and relationship into poverty alleviation scheme

The foolish simp that did all this rubbish in the name of love deserves no refund
Common sense is truly the opposite of true love wey una dey talk about

Just keep on banging pussies,select the best ones as baby mamas to raise your child and chop life
Nothing wey u dey enjoy for marriage wey u no fit enjoy single

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
She owes him nothing, there was no written agreement whatsoever to prove it just words of mouth, nobody put a gun to his head to fund her education.

You women are heartless.

The reason women don't have heart attack is because there is no heart there.

Your gender is devilish.

Even if the girl doesn't want to marry him because "he no reach" then she should pity him by repaying all the money he spent on her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
I just want to remind you that suicide is not investigated in Nigeria so mind how you deal with people.
The man will take her out and make it look like suicide and nobody will ask what happened.

The world is full of evil, don't use people because they love you because love when turned to hatred is deadlier than any poison known to man.

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Ofadaman(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
His loss, she can go to court and win, if the man persist he would be jailed.

wonder why people are angry at her, it's not her fault even if she gets married to him, she could still file for a divorce and claim more of his wealth, not to talk of when the marriage is even yet to kick off. He should count his losses and move on.
Some yahoo boiz go even dey online dey attack her, as if it's not the same thing they did to make their bread, everybody na thief, just find your next mugu cash out and move on.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

You women are heartless.

The reason women don't have heart attack is because there is no heart there.

Your gender is devilish.

Even if the girl doesn't want to marry him because "he no reach" then she should pity him by repaying all the money he spent on her.

Yen yen yen cry me an ocean, there are cases of men swindling women of their hard earned money from time immemorial, tell me which of them ever repaid back? Instead the men will run away, and take pride in boasting about it, or you think these things happen to only men

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Kondomatic:
I just want to remind you that suicide is not investigated in Nigeria so mind how you deal with people.
The man will take her out and make it look like suicide and nobody will ask what happened.

The world is full of evil, don't use people because they love you because love when turned to hatred is deadlier than any poison known to man.

Of course suicide is not been investigated in Nigeria,

Same way a lady can take a man out for eating her hard earned money all in the name of love and make it look like suicide, nothing will happen at the end, or you think stories like this happen to only men

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by juman(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Easy as abc.
Gift given like that is not returnable.
Was there agreement between them that she must marry him.
He should bring the agreement out.
If he trouble her too much she should go to court for a verdict on the issue.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sigggy: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:

Yen yen yen cry me an ocean, there are cases of men swindling women of their hard earned money from time immemorial, tell me which of them ever repaid back? Instead the men will run away, and take pride in boasting about it, or you think these things happen to only men

From top to bottom all your comments are just gender biased and feminism centered. So your brother tells you this story happened to him and you will tell him to leave his say N50 Millions to go just like that Eh, Madam JovialJune.

Is it that feminist don't have a brain to think with or they deliberately trade it off to make useless noise on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by silibaba: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
smiley

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Sigggy:

From top to bottom all your comments are just gender biased and feminism centered. So your brother tells you this story happened to him and you will tell him to leave his say N50 Millions to go just like that Eh, Madam JovialJune.

Is it that feminist don't have a brain to think with or they deliberately trade it off to make useless noise on social media?

You guys have a special problem with yourself sha, every female who counter.your yeye point must be a feminist, does that even make.sense?

You are really funny, you expect me to say I'll tell my brother to forcefully marry a lady not interested in him anymore? I'll never do that, he should have prepared his mind for certain eventualities if at the end it doesn't come through, he wasn't forced to spend on her in the first place, and there wasn't a written agreement, but then, my brother can't be that stupid to fund a lady's education

One day you will all learn, little by little, it is the same men that will come and cry that their wife is cheating, or there is domestic violence, or she isn't respectful and submissive, when asked of the foundational root cause, they will shamefully keep quiet, they won't tell us they forced her to marry them, eishhhh......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012 Nlng undergraduate Scholarship result / Uniben Post-de: How Far With Result / Breaking News: Albert Eistein's E=mc2 Formula Is Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.