Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party (30075 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by ken6488(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Perfect description.

Garbage dump of PDP
APC final burial is next year grin

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by 8stargeneral: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
More to join soon...even tinubu urchins
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by chloride6: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
slowpoke....
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by excell0001: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zico5:
Political brostitute everywhere. No masses interest again but personal interest. I will encourage Peter Obi to intensify his campaign in the core north. Winning those areas will signify that labour party is national party that's accepted everywhere. Even old politicians in core north won't be bad. South east is already grounded for him.

I don't care about who you are voting for but from what i have seen you post if you are still making voting decision based on party identity moo I pity you. if I jam 20 of your type before this election I swear I would get my green card and leave the country for you to suffer in your own poor decision
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by marhez43(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Vote peter obi
Vote peace

I AM OBIDIENT

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Opintiwa: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Them go call am iyamiri for joining LP

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Daniel76: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Faber:
Problem for Soludo come 2025, Soludo should sit up, I see Anambranains voting him out,

Soludo just dey go about speaking big big grammar, he think say na by using innoson jeep a his official car. That one concern him and innoson.

Soludo should work o... Onitsha don slip back into the hands of pick pockets, hooligans, cheats and Charlatans
what this one saying
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Opintiwa: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
excell0001:

I don't care about who you are voting for but from what i have seen you post if you are still making voting decision based on party identity moo I pity you. if I jam 20 of your type before this election I swear I would get my green card and leave the country for you to suffer in your own poor decision

Green card shocked

Anyway if you like go to panama

Obi will be president of Nigeria

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by onuman: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
PDP has been killed in the East.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar killed it in the East.
To stop a possibility of an Easterner succeding President Buhari is reason why Atiku joined the presidential race this time.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by excell0001: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Throwback:

See how he has candidly assessed Soludo like Peter Obi was also candidly assessed by his fellow Igbos and Anambrarians as a failure on this forum in 2012, after 6yrs in power.

Now they are selling us the kool-aid that Obi is better than Tinubu the finance technocrat and administrative genius.

Just because Obi is their Igbo candidate for Presidency.

I pity the elect who have been deceived by a desperate failed politician and his genocidal running mate from Mauritania.

baba this is not about tribe. there are people that don't still align with any of the aspirants despite being from same ethnic group. if an Hausa man comes out today and speaks sense and real feasible strategies to help my beloved country, sir I would vote him hundred percent.

and your tinubu sir is not the sole reason why Lagos is the way it is. if you think Lagos is what it is based on its sole capacity then ask fg to allow other seaports to be open for international exports . every goods that come into Nigeria must get into Lagos first because of its neutrality while fg is scared that opening water bodies in the east and south could lead to insurgency from ipob group.

plus if your tinubu who is already shaking like a leave gets to that seat, how long do you think he will stay before the pressure of Nigeria takes his life( I would have said give him Gray hair but since he already has that then you know..) now can you assure your children that the man behind him shetimah can lift us up from this mess. can we say we want nigeria to be like the state he governed according to the picture you posted .
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Tonnierichy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
Yes oooo.....at least you can finally get proper education and speak/type good English
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Omazik: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
[Gquote author=Throwback post=115834308]

Structure of failed politicians?

Anyway, are Obi and Baba-Ahmed not also failed politicians from PDP?

You now see why many of us do not fall for the crocodile tears of those claiming they are revolutionaries.
The majority of those in APC today also came from other parties. Go and verify.

Political prostitutes.[/quote]
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Stallione(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Throwback:
Labour Party is the waste bin of PDP failures.

Obi and Datti are also failures from PDP.

We are not deceived by the desperate political prostitutes who have no integrity, and have contributed to our worthless political system without ideology.
Just as u are a waste bin at ur town's gate, were everybody dumps his/her propaganda box
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good for him
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by excell0001: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

Green card shocked

Anyway if you like go to panama

Obi will be president of Nigeria

omo I have never really given thought of japa way until recently when I realized that there are people who see an outrightly selfish ,old and I'll man pushing hard to be president of a drama nation and still endorse him for presidency. may be the guy was a good governor let me assume but this people should be truthful na that this man's health is not a good thing for us. imaging burro that is still walking up and down on his two legs is constantly traveling out med checks , then na baba wey them dey hold with two hands haba.

if any one says tinubu is not selfish then please advice tinubu that he should go home and from his well deserved vacation with his grand children, he should be dropping sound ideas that would traject the president elect into the right path like his age mats and elder states men like obj.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
They have done noble.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by DDNGNG: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Throwback:

We are not deceived by the desperate political prostitutes who have no integrity, and have contributed to our worthless political system without ideology.
You're doing a very good job here on nairaland. Your pay masters should try and increase your salary from 30K because you've no relevance outside nairaland. Keep it up! Nice job!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Leader of PDP in Anambra state and former Governorship candidate in 2021 Gubernatorial Election has dumped the PDP and join Labour Party...
Exactly oo
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2022
baylord77:
Obedience is better than sacrifice.
God bless you.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by aariwa(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

See how he has candidly assessed Soludo like Peter Obi was also candidly assessed by his fellow Igbos and Anambrarians as a failure on this forum in 2012, after 6yrs in power.

Now they are selling us the kool-aid that Obi is better than Tinubu the finance technocrat and administrative genius.

I pity the elect who have been deceived by a desperate failed politician and his genocidal running mate from Mauritania.

one thing all you guys supporting the septuagenarian have in common is that you are all Yoruba Muslims trying to sell expired milk to right thinking Nigerians. Continue in your dream land.Please don’t stop I enjoy the drama
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by Nigerianization(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

Political prostitution is ATIKU personified. Even the current chairman of the APC was once in the PDP. Men of principles leave a group when it becomes clear that they could neither beat them nor become like them (join them).
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by slivertongue: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

Save your energy APC is the ongoing pro max disaster. A disaster never seen in the history of Nigeria All the APC media hype starts and ends here. We will judge APC by her performance. Tinubu will be judged by Buhari's performance
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by atinga1: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

Eyaa! The only threat to the drug lord is Peter Obi. He would have given Atiku a thorough beating on election day, but Peter Obi scattered una plans.
We can never hand over Nigeria to Escobar.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by atinga1: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

Your sleepless nights over Obi is a thing of joy to obidients. We will continue pressing your neck.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by atinga1: 1:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

Structure of failed politicians?

Anyway, are Obi and Baba-Ahmed not also failed politicians from PDP?

You now see why many of us do not fall for the crocodile tears of those claiming they are revolutionaries.

Political prostitutes.
Blah blah blah! Same tired ass lines.
Let's talk a little about Mr Parkinson aka Bobo Chicago. Does he plan to continue his operations, after he's retired from politics next year?
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by atinga1: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Think9ja:
Labour Party is a party for the "rejects".

Check most of their members, they're mostly those that have been dumped by the big boys
Funny enough, you obsess over the "rejects" every minute.
Must be special kind of reject.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by atinga1: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Lol. Una say Structure no matter, say na una be Structure. But see as u dey happy say e dy come. Take it or leave it. Without Structure, no president will emerge in Nigeria.
You were asking for structure, even though it was there all along. Oya, chop am.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by ojbaba95(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Inconsequential!!! Open secret for so long, always being Peter Oni boy
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party by inosky2great: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2022
All of you mentioning structure am very sure don't know what that means...your so called structure need to buy votes to win. We are the structure the People who ever has the vote of the majority wins stop deceiving yourself. Those nonsense vote buying by your corrupt Apc and PDP chieftains like Tinubu and Co will still bring bullion van of storen public funds but this time around Nigerians will collect their money and Vote their choice. Mr STRUCTURE.

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56