Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) (29970 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 5:47am On May 10, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye before the Attah of Igala Nation today in Idah for Royal Blessing.
The guber hopeful was accompanied by mammoth crowd and Party faithful.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 5:49am On May 10, 2023
Cross section of Igala People that welcome Senator Dino Melaye to Attah of Igala Palace. Pictures below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2023
In Nasboi's voice...

otun deze.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Odin13: 5:57am On May 10, 2023
Dino is doing well with his campaign

11 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 6:03am On May 10, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye visits the State CAN in Kogi State . Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. All the voters in the 3 senatorial district are in huge support of Senator Dino Melaye as the Governor of Kogi State come November 11th, 2023 governorship poll.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by benuejosh: 6:34am On May 10, 2023
All of a sudden he stopped insulting Tinubu.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by limeta(f): 6:36am On May 10, 2023
All the time he was senator Dino did nothing for no body but self interest and wahala from every quarter
Dino is all fat no brain

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2023
Just drive through their State Capital and you would understand the real meaning of............(make i no talk)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by xtivin(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2023
9jahotblog:
Senator Dino Melaye visits the State CAN in Kogi State . Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. All the voters in the 3 senatorial district are in huge support of Senator Dino Melaye as the Governor of Kogi State come November 11th, 2023 governorship poll.
Bros, lemme join this publicity pls, can I dm?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2023
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2023
Melaye's ambitions will never cease to amuse me sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Neath(f): 11:43am On May 10, 2023
I wish him the very best
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2023
Behold the most unintelligent politician in the history of Nigeria, uncouth, classless, lousy ass Mf, the reason I detest the PDP, why would someone like Atiku associate himself with this guy, I guess Atiku is not as intelligent as I thought.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Megabig: 11:43am On May 10, 2023
Nigerians and pushing the worst of them all. Y’all will miss the current governor if Dino becomes governor, the extravagant Dino coupled with Atiku’s looting links.

What’s wrong with y’all? What governance experience does Dino have, what’s his lifestyle like?

Why are Nigerians fond of choosing the worst? Na wa

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 11:43am On May 10, 2023
xtivin:

Bros, lemme join this publicity pls, can I dm?
nope bro, I’m only doing it voluntarily. It’s my passion to do that. I love it when I’m less busy.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by DevilSignature: 11:43am On May 10, 2023
grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 11:44am On May 10, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. The next Governor of Kogi State by the Special Grace of Almighty God 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Authoreety: 11:45am On May 10, 2023
If the best is in APC or LP... The person better wins.. Dino no work

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by oyeb15: 11:45am On May 10, 2023
Kogi state is cursed. It's a robbery and kidnapping state. That's why theives are always clamoring to become d state governor.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by HEBEI: 11:46am On May 10, 2023
Dino has nothing to offer Kogi people, except unnecessary display of his ill-gotten wealth and vintage cars, gangsterism and...

If una like, make una vote wisely shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by jumper524(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2023
The Igalas still want to retain powers.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2023
Baba do start.

I don't look at any Nigerian politician and hope that anything good can come out of them. It can never happen.

This one will probably rule kogi state, chop their money for eight years and then relocate to America with his family to enjoy the rest of their days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Authoreety: 11:47am On May 10, 2023
Hope there are better persons in the race...?

Dino no dey try..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2023
Association of white witches and wizards say make you come collect update!! Those people sure
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Bhella5(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2023
grin Dino the clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2023
The internal crisis and betrayal by the gov to his party members will give Dino an upper edge! He may win

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50am On May 10, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Removes Man's Teeth With Slap. / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.