Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Untold Truth About Oranmiyan's Staff - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Untold Truth About Oranmiyan's Staff (450 Views)

Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. / Oranmiyan Staff Speaks God Exist In Hebrew (must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Truth About Oranmiyan's Staff by IjapaTiroko: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
ALAAYE STAFF AND NOT ORANMIYAN STAFF IN ILE-IFE: THE EVIL DONE BY EUROPEAN COLONIAL ROGUES TO SHORTCHANGE OODUA HERITAGE VALUE!

For those that have knowledge of Oodua Heritage existence, many questions are bound to call for critical analysis to unravel Oodua historical facts that are almost lost into oblivion. Many historical lies all over play like those in the below link...
https://m./157218294674152/permalink/1448632085532760/

Prince ObaLoye Òtùkò Adimula remembers today when he met with Our Oodua Spiritual Leader, OoniOrisa Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja ll in the year 2018. Part of the points raised that night was for the Majesty to set-up a historical review committee and that I shall be available to offer some important facts for the committee to work upon. But our supposed Spiritual Father decided to keep me far in the waiting!

Anyway, Omo'Oba Onijebu is alone today and must not allow all those important historical facts under his custody to die with him, without disseminating the real accounts of Oodua heritage existence to all the KARO O JIRE People. https://m./157218294674152/permalink/1579596762436291/

Do you know there's NO Opa Oranmiyan (Oranyan Staff) inside Ugbomokun Land, now crested as Ile-Ife by European Colonial Rogues. The main question to ask ourselves remains, how we are able to allow such brainwashing fallacy from European Colonial Rogues to manipulate us to this level of fictional historical deceit

Undoubtedly, the Staff inside Ancient Ugbomokun land where supposed Oranmiyan Staff is standing today was Originally known as Opa Alaaye (Alaaye Staff). Let those that have contrary facts on Oranmiyan Staff over ALAAYE STAFF challenge me now ........

The Offsprings of OBALUFON known as Alaaye of Efon-Alaaye must come out to offer explanation to the world and answer the following questions....
✓ Who was Alaaye of Ugbomokun?
✓ How did Efon-Alaaye People get to their present location?
✓ Are Efon People related to Oranmiyan?
✓ Who was ELEFON (God of rains) to Efon, Ifon, Aramoko etc?
✓ How did ELEFON Ancestry Statue find its way into Atiba Ijebu in Ijebu Egboro before the Ancient Palace was burgled?

Omo'Oba Onijebu Come in peace here as usual ooo

Ire ooooo

©️ Prince ObaLoye Òtùkò Adimula

Re: The Untold Truth About Oranmiyan's Staff by fman(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
What is the name of this Yoruba movie?
I would love to watch it
Re: The Untold Truth About Oranmiyan's Staff by Snitch24(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2022
I still don't get your point
Re: The Untold Truth About Oranmiyan's Staff by MMempire(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2022
So, we have been deceived with wrong history engineered by wicked colonial masters.

(1) (Reply)

Ofun Ika / History Of Odonla Town In Epe Local Government / African Culture: Meet Hamar People, A Tribe That Flog Women As A Sign Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.