Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations (22370 Views)

2021 Igede Carnival In Pictures / Breif History Of Igede People Of Bunue State / Igede Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by God1000(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2022
IGEDE OF OUR DREAM; OUR COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY

A brother sent me this story, I will always be proud of my provenance/parentage

When we talk of our future expectations as individuals, we cannot but talk about the procedures or steps needed to be put in place to meet those expectations. Likewise, when we talk about the future expectations of a people, we must also talk about how these can come about.

Our future expectations constitute our dream, it controls our ambitions and aspirations, it determines the methods we use to drive our goals. Individual dreams are always different
But for the dream of a people/a nation, to be realized, it has to be in the interests and the dreams of the individuals that make up that nation.

It is, first of all, the responsibility of the people to understand their dream collectively, teach it to their children, make it their responsibility, individually and collectively as they do with their businesses and careers and commit themselves to it. It is their duty to know that no other individual aspiration or ambition must contradict the "big dream"
After identifying that "big dream".

Goals and methods of accomplishment are necessitated in place and that avails each individual a window to function, both as a person and also as a member of a nation. When these are done, the dream becomes real to the constituent of a nation as much as their own business; room is created for collective participation.

Igede of our dream is possible!
This dream is big; It must be broadcasted, chanted and printed on pages.
It is a dream of a people known for a noble life. A people known for truth and peace, excellence in creativity, hard work /Smart work, a people known for progress, not stagnation, a people with lofty aspirations for better things, improving self-life and the lives of others, valuing their way of life and upholding all morality against the ebbs of misdirected civility.
These are some of the goals within the "big dream" It is a dream, bearing and encompassing the reality that our lives become outstanding anywhere, anytime, everywhere and every-how!

It is a dream we must all buy into.
Unity means speaking one language, being in agreement and being committed to one course.
We must agree, commit to and speak this one dream language with love.

It is a collective responsibility, it is achievable by unity to actualize the igede of our dream.

It is you and I, together as one, a nation bound by love and unity; it is our job to do and it begins now.

Pictures from Igede Carnival 2021.
� Myphotography.

Ajogi Victor Ede
Igede Youth Ambassador.
@ISADA 2021.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by athaboi(f): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Mostly good people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by God1000(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2022
athaboi:
Mostly
thanks

I firmly believe that only igede people can rescue Nigeria from this current misery and privation.
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by Duvdebs: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by cosmatika(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
How many times we go see this Igede news here? Na IC dey do una abi wetin?
Make una try bring una brother Omenka back home.
He's lost in Lagos chanting sai baba

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by donziller(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice pictures
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by polite2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
H
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by FreeStuffsNG: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
@ OP, I love your spirit. You have been consistent with the promotion of your culture and people.

Sincerely, without your enlightenment, I will hardly know the Igede people.

May God bless Igedeland and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Thank you so very much. God bless you.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by thatsleepboy1: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Which state is this?

2 Likes

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by cosmatika(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
The guy 2 places above me changed his monika from Omenka to Omenkalives, now to this one he's answering.
We know them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by abobote: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
No be only Golden tribe, pls tell us another story

8 Likes

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by ORAFA(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
No e write-up
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by DamnnNiggarr: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by Geesarki(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
The Igbos of Benue. Abi na Idomas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by headSmasher: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by Yommychrz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
May our dreams come tru!

1 Like

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by cosmatika(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Geesarki:
The Igbos of Benue. Abi na Idomas.
Them they beef Idoma ppl. They feel marginalised by them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by God1000(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chrissey:
Very nice and colourful
thank you
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by God1000(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yommychrz:
May our dreams come tru!
Amen, are you an igede person?
thatsleepboy1:

Which state is this?
benue state
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by McGg: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Great people
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
OK
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by bigdammyj: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Seen
Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by Dawn91(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Southwest media will start telling you in the coming days how Amaechi is not Igbo , they will start telling you all that Igbo deserves presidency that Amaechi is not Igbo grin

Suddenly the southwest will start clamouring for an Igbo presidency because they are afraid of buhari endorsing Amaechi Zulum 2023

But it's too late
Amaechi Zulum 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by God1000(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
@ OP, I love your spirit. You have been consistent with the promotion of your culture and people.

Sincerely without your enlightenment, I will hardly know the Igede people.

May God bless Igedeland and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Thank you so very much. God bless you.
thanks bro, I appreciate that from you

3 Likes

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by Yommychrz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
God1000:
Amen, are you an igede person?
No, I’m a Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by mikemodel24: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Silver tribe nko

1 Like

Re: Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations by adecz: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
undecided

❌❌❌
Inferiority complex of domination
by the Tiv and Idoma too dey disturb
these Igede people ..... ☹️☹️☹️

No matter how much you feed a ram,
it can NEVER become a cow❗️❗️❗️

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country / Ekpeye Masquerade Festival In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.