Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) (28863 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Werjfjf29: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Franagg(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2022
May his soul and the souls of all faithful departed rest in peace .....Amen
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by BadNews: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
tillaman:
so na badnews dey put food for your table

Ehn so how much you go dey gimme if I dey supply you bad news ?
Make I be your bad news plug

Like Seriously?
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by BadNews: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
iscom:
What a bad news!

Why Are You calling my name na
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2022
A Reverend father died while returning from the burial of his fellow Reverend father.

Too bad!

May they find rest in Abraham's bossom.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Phraences: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2022
I don't understand this life anymore.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

Going out and coming back safely is just a blessing.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by abinitio666(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Rest in peace Rv. Fr Raymond eselu and happy posthumous birthday padre, he died on Wednesday and today is his birthday.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Heaven Direct
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by techWriter3: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Bad press no dey tyres una
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2022
He was such a good Priest loved by everyone including non Catholics.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by iscom(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

Why Are You calling my name na
lol � no vex bro

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Unfortunately he is my priest from my hometown, he was just transferred to another diocese. Rip cry cry sad
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Decent09(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Dubs:
There is no news than bad news daily in zoogeria

Ah that side na Biafra oo, no be Naija.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by rikithor(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2022
My opinion
All accident should not end with just 'rip'
Accident causes should be investigated,remote and immediate causes established,the outcome shared to stakeholders so as to avoid future occcurence.
Accident doesn't just occurred, road crashes be it incidents or accidents are 'caused' and can be contained.
Let's avoid what can be avoided.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Shancca: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

A Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Raymond Ifeanyi Eselu, has died in an auto crash in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Reports.

The Accident occurred in front of St.Theresa's Cathedral, Abakaliki, on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.

The Priest was said to be driving out of the church after attending the funeral of his colleagues, Rev Fr Christopher Nnachi Agwu.

Until his death, Eselu was the parish priest of St Patrick's parish Ezza-Ofu in Ebonyi state.

The Catholic Diocese of Abakaliki on Thursday August 18, announced the sudden demise of the priest, As Sighted By .

A Statement signed by the Diocesan Chancellor, Rev. Fr. Mathew Uzoma Opoke, described Eselu as a jovial and dedicated priest who took delight in the celebration of Mass.

"We are hopeful that God, for who, he served, would prepare a banquet full of good things for the one who has served in his vineyard in so remarkable a manner. We ask for your prayers for his eternal repose after his meritorious service. The funeral rite will be announced later." the Statement Read.

Rest in peace, brother. I haven't seen you in the last 20 years or so, here I am seeing your pictures with a mark of RIP. Kai!
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

For your village, Catholic Priest dey marry?

Maybe he meant his spiritual children..

Pple he helped and gathered like mbaka does
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by harmony75: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rest in peace sir �
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by shantti(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
This man's preaching was always interesting and very funny. You will laugh and laugh and laugh. He made our yearly retreat very interesting when I was still a seminarian in Ebonyi state. Rip father Eselu.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by achi4u(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Death is very wicked I must say.

Rip padre till we meet to part no more.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Dies In Auto Crash In Front Of A Church (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rest in peace Father Ray.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Crushes Deaf And Dumb Graduate To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explosion In Owerri Leaves Two Dead (Photos, Video) / Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.