Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest (49851 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by officialwdhtv: 12:10pm On Apr 08
Nigerian man reportedly gets deported after confessing his immigration status to a Catholic priest in the U.K.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGJGgBQEig

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by NaijaCover(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08
Nothing Mr Blogger, No Go See 🙈

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Zonefree(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08
The idea of confessing your sins to your fellow man is what I don't understand about Catholic.

Matthew 11:28 says "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest"

The Bible made it clear for us. Confess your sins to the Lord direct. Your pastor or Rev father cannot forgive your sins or even take you to Heaven.

249 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by mysticwarrior(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08
He was stupid

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by youngrichnigga: 12:40pm On Apr 08
Thrash talk to trend, if he's been in the UK for a long time, they'd have sent him to the asylum camp undecided undecided undecided undecided

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by LordIsaac(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:
The idea of confessing your sins to your fellow man is what I don't understand about Catholic.

The Bible made it clear for us. Confess your sins to the Lord direct. Your pastor or Rev father cannot forgive your sins or even take you to Heaven.
Gbamsolutely!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by judatech: 1:25pm On Apr 08
Most of those priests are undercover agents and informants

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Morbeta11(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
Stupid guy.......controlled

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by sharpwriter(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08
Lol... Some people still mumu cheesy anyways that's if the story is true.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by illicit(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08
Incredible

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by APOPTOSIS: 2:56pm On Apr 08
The Reverend Father knows his genuine people.
He's more of something than a Roman Catholic.
...na stupid Nigerians dey carry church matter for head.
Since I stopped reverencing those so called gods of men, my life has been amazing and wonderful.
Why can't he pray to God directly?
Is God even a Christian to start with?
He's in the UK and not the United States where they relax immigration laws except you look for trouble, yet he went out in search of UK's wahala.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by michlins(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08
This is a big lie created for content. Most people in the UK are not doing anything meaningful so social media money is their next oil well

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08
If it truly happened, how is it even funny to her? 🙄 although I blame d man tho.. guess he was thinking after confessing he will be granted asylum, such a pity. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:
If it truly happened, how is it even funny to her? 🙄 although I blame d man tho.. guess he was thinking after confessing he will be granted asylum, such a pity. undecided

Priests don't grant asylum and a priest will never do this.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by faceland: 3:52pm On Apr 08
Betrayal of the priest.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by faceland: 3:55pm On Apr 08
What you tell a priest, your lawyer or doctor, is confidential.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

Priests don't grant asylum and a priest will never do this.

What I meant was that; maybe d man confessed to the priest thinking he is going to use his influence as a priest to help him get an asylum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by mytime24(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08
Lies,

I hear say during confession d rev father no dey see
d face of d person wey dey confess only his/her voice

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:

What I meant was that; maybe d man confessed to the priest thinking he is going to use his influence as a priest to help him get an asylum.

No, story is fake

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

No, story is fake

Ok. But what makes you think it's fake?

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:

Ok. But what makes you think it's fake?

As said before, a priest will never snitch.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

As said before, a priest will never snitch.

Hmm.. If you say so, but Neva forget most white are born racist and anything is possible as long as ure black, ure viewed differently, know this and know peace..👍

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by iCauseTrouble: 4:15pm On Apr 08
grin
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Badgers14: 4:16pm On Apr 08
I don't think this story is true but if it is.. then the pope must hear this.. the Priest possibly violated cannon law

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Macdeey: 4:16pm On Apr 08
cheesy

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Iseoluwani: 4:16pm On Apr 08
o
p
o
n
u

omo

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by omoredia: 4:16pm On Apr 08
Haha him think sey na Adeboye 🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by princepee: 4:17pm On Apr 08
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by thesicilian: 4:17pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:

There's a lot of idol worship in the Catholic church

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by 1Alex: 4:17pm On Apr 08
Ok
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by princepee: 4:17pm On Apr 08
The story don't add up
No priest will snitch on someone that came for confection.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by theophorus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08
Nameless man?

Research further and you will realize that these is just one of those online clout chasing things.

People doing anything to get traffic and get some $$$.

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.