Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy (3604 Views)

Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man / Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Choilila: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

E enter body grin

Church rat.

2 Likes

Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Tweiker: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

E enter body grin

Begi begi no just enter that body na blood
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Tweiker: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

She no Sabi say the truth is bitter on a faceless forum?

She doesn't even know she picked up many enemies and now she thinks all are same.

She is well known. Her identity and private life.

People are using it against her and she can do nothing.

Look at the last picture choilila uploaded... What does her face tell you?

The background of picture shows the kind of environment she lives in... Yet she get mouth to come here come call people wey the sleep inside matter wey no concern them.

If she like make she no enter inside go meet her husband and 2 almajiri kids with kwashiorkor cry her pains out.

The internet doesn't care... We troll for a living grin

The Joy knows no bounds when yarns enter person bone marrow grin

Joy is the essence of life grin

LOL this your hatred for pussy is legendary

1 Like

Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by yusman14(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
IamAsiri:

Why should females be blamed or wrong for coming out as females as a result of their fathers' chromosomes?
Do you mean this shitty trait is part of women naturally?
I've seen quite a number of women that are always open to correction and take responsibility of their actions too..
Just that majority of Nigerian women love lies.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by yusman14(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nyamiri:

Is it that there is no single educated female in your family?
You can ask again sir!
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Okobola146: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
BrotherCork:

u have put another fake photo on yor profile. Anyways please please please when did u say we going to yansh..date n time please? wink
plus venue
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
If you must train your girlfriend in school make sure you have legally married to her.

Impregnate her in her year 1.

Impregnate her again in her year 3.

Impregnate her again during youth service.

By the time she's done with school, you are equally done with child bearing.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by paradiseVirgin: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Choilila:

Church rat.
E still enter your body grin
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by aarmarah(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
This post is quite alarming especially in this generation where most female children do excellently great in the society
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by atimadesign(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Partially,you are correct �

Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by myyansh68(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
E still enter your body grin
church rat. what happened to the other moniker?

1 Like

Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by BlaqFaze: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nyamiri:

Ask your mother to join the queue if she's interested. She will be better off on the queue than to be breeding mediocre pigs thinking she has kids.
Lol...nor dey tell us how your mama take go school. Fvcking random men to pay her school fees cheesy
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Nyamiri: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol...nor dey tell us how your mama take go school. Fvcking random men to pay her school fees cheesy

Shebi na "I will take you to Lagos" them dey take nack your mama. Them dey pass your mama like WHOT.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Smokiebrand: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Are you a dispatch rider that can work on either mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A valid riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map & Lagos routes
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read to an extent?

Please Contact/ WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Rexymania(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Walai lol
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Jeferious: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Samfloxin:
If you want to train a girl in the higher institution,marry her completely. If she disagrees,leave her ,She has ulterior motive
I no dey even understand my fellow men thinking sef. Seriously, many men lack standard when it comes to relationship with the opposite sex. Oga, it is somewhat silly to train a lady in school, whether you marry her or not. Why will I train a fellow adult in school? Abi I follow the Papa f##k the mama when dem dey born pikin wey dem no fit train?

Wetin go even attract you to girl wey no go school to reasonable level? Bre*sts and yansh
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Samfloxin(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jeferious:
I no dey even understand my fellow men thinking sef. Seriously, many men lack standard when it comes to relationship with the opposite sex. Oga, it is somewhat silly to train a lady in school, whether you marry her or not. Why will I train a fellow adult in school? Abi I follow the Papa f##k the mama when dem dey born pikin wey dem no fit train?

Wetin go even attract you to girl wey no go school to reasonable level? Bre*sts and yansh
Stop talking as if you are God. If your parents can afford to take you to higher institution, some parents don't. Some youths have the brain but have none to sponsor them
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by BlaqFaze: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jeferious:

The funniest thing is that it never ends well because guys who are more attractive and wealthy are all over school.

But simps will be simps...they can't be saved. one is even trading insults with me.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by siofra(f): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
fairwilliams:

Do u work as a freelancer?

Yes. Any problem?
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Jeferious: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Samfloxin:

Stop talking as if you are God. If your parents can afford to take you to higher institution, some parents don't. Some youths have the brain but have none to sponsor them
Oga no dey whine yourself. Man no be God. True talk. Oya enter orphanage or motherless babies' home go find wife na. Women go say their kind of man na person wey be all-rounder for everything, from wealth to social status to physical appearance. E reach una turn, una follow only fine face, big booby and yansh?

Dey there dey cap nonsense
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by fairwilliams: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2022
siofra:

Yes. Any problem?
N0t really, i tot as much.,
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Osobi32(m): 5:32am On Aug 20, 2022
I can see alot of ladies attacking the man because they know he is saying the truth. Honestly Nigerian girls has lost it completely, they are not worth the stress! I know exactly what this man is talking about and he is right. Every Nigerian lady now is looking for who to use and manipulate to get to her destination, they will pretend to love u as a man and u will send them to school hoping that after she graduate you will then marry her..... Na that time she go realize you are not her type of man.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by IamAsiri: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

No. It's because Nigerian girls see Pvssy as a money - making tool not as a reproductive organ.

Then the heading is WRONG.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by IamAsiri: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2022
yusman14:
Do you mean this shitty trait is part of women naturally?
I've seen quite a number of women that are always open to correction and take responsibility of their actions too..
Just that majority of Nigerian women love lies.

You don't get my point.
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Samfloxin(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Jeferious:
Oga no dey whine yourself. Man no be God. True talk. Oya enter orphanage or motherless babies' home go find wife na. Women go say their kind of man na person wey be all-rounder for everything, from wealth to social status to physical appearance. E reach una turn, una follow only fine face, big booby and yansh?
Dey there dey cap nonsense
Pretenders do the worse
Re: Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy by Jeferious: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Samfloxin:

Pretenders do the worse
True talk. In the same vein, all man for himself, God for us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Protest At FUOYE (ikole Campus) As fight against separate campuses (photos) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.