Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision (17334 Views)

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Canberra55: 3:41am On Aug 19, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Tinubu should know where we are coming from. The government that is about to leave greatly marginalized this country. Doing the same thing was just suicidal to his career
Baba this your moniker, i sabi the guy wey dash u d name oo.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Emir01: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2022
youngpresidooo:
hopefully in won't .
For the sake of you guys evil plans

BAT to sure.
Is a goal already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Safyqueen: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
All moderate Muslims are against Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket. It is unfair, unjust and disdain for Christianity in Nigeria. Only Islamic fanatics and fundamentalists are like Hell Rufai, Shetima, and Gandollar can surpport such evil agenda. No sane Muslim would surpport disregard and disrespect for other religions.

How can a whole organization representing a group of people be so hypocritic. Do I hear say, at all levels? What happened in Osun state recently is not christain-christain ticket? What of other states, be it Ekiti, ondo, Benue, plateau , etc.

Tor, lets see what will happen. Tinubu will win without christains vote, even his wife will not vote him grin grin. Lets see who is calling for the religious polarity in essence.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Mickykarim: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Okobola146:
because they refused to be killed by your satanic masters

WHO IS KILLING WHO?

The gullibility in you would not let you reason along with the facts.

HAVE THEY BECOME PARTISAN OR NOT IS THE VERITABLE QUESTION IN PURVIEW?

If you are not up to it. Scram, please.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Canberra55: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Ranting of another religious fanatical IPIG terrorist Zombidient. You weren't going to vote for Tinubu anyway.
Your vote and those of religious fanatical Zombidient IPIG terrorist like you are not needed. So tick that vote up your stinking @ss
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
your common sense died d same day civil war started in 1967.

2 Likes

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Mantee(m): 3:52am On Aug 19, 2022
PLEASE I FOUND THIS MESSAGE INTERESTING.

There is no major town in Northern Nigeria that doesn't have at least 1,000 churches. Some more populous major Northern towns have between 2 - 5 thousand churches.
And these numbers do not include Christain schools in the North.

There is no town in the South East or South South (excluding Edo) that has up to 50 mosques no matter how big it is & Islamic schools are non-existent in many.
Even in Edo & the South West that have significant Muslim populations, I am yet to see a town there that has 500 mosques.

It is therefore, the height of inferiority complex that borders on godlessness, lack of sincere faith & deep knowledge of the God we serve as well as the height of deceitful wicked mischief with satanic intent to stir up bloodshed when we Christians in Nigeria claim religious persecution, marginalization & Islamization whereas in actual fact, we Christians are the ones pushing from every corner of the country to Christianize Nigeria with our godless greed driven commercial proliferation of churches & schools for material gains & profits.

Every Mega Church in Nigeria has a documented vision, mission, policy & budget target of establishing at least 100,000 churches with schools every year all over Nigeria. Some like Winners have & equally celebrate lavishly the establishment of 500,000 churches with schools around Nigeria yearly while some like Redeem have as a matter of documented vision, mission, policy & budget the establishment of a church within 5 minutes walking distance everywhere in Nigeria.

How indeed, those who have committed themselves to a commercial Christianization of Nigeria through their commercialization of God's salvation, mercies, favours & grace turn back to fabricate or contrive intolerance wolf cries from others, then scream persecution & Islamization beggars belief!
God is more than capable of fighting for Himself & doesn't require the help of mere sinful mortals. Let Christians & Muslims quit dragging God's name into our greedy enterprise & satanic bloodthirsty agenda.

Let Christian & Muslim associations in Nigeria, Christian Clergy & Muslim Clerics in Nigeria quit this abominable harlotry in the sight of God for filthy lucre with partisan politics & politicians.
Let especially CAN & PFN quit dictating for God who to rule Nigeria & stop herding their congregations into eternal destruction with the hate, intolerance & rebellion they feed them daily.

The duty & service expected of Christians by God in relation to politics & rulership according to Romans 13:1 is -- "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God"(NLT).

God places people in authority based on his infinite omniscience wisdom without any consideration for their tribe, tongue or religion because the Almighty God is the God of all flesh, all spirits & the entire universe without discrimination or prejudice, not the God of any man, any clergy, any group, nor any tribe or religion. And no being or group can dictate for God.

The adulterous CAN & PFN, who for filthy lucre are rebelliously leading the Body of Christ in Nigeria against the instructions of God concerning rulership to commit harlotry with politics, political parties & politicians should better study their scriptures in 1 Samuel 15:23 for the consequences of rebellion -- "Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. So because you have rejected the command of the LORD, he has rejected you as king (in this case as Clergymen or Prophets)”.(NLT)

The amount of energy, time, resources & innocent blood we waste in Nigeria fighting for God who doesn't need our help, advice nor direction, if we put one quarter of that into fighting our personal character flaws, our mental laziness, our oversized sense of entitlement on everything under the sun, our failures & challenges as individual citizens & as a nation, Nigeria will become a paradise for all.

~ Michael Ogueke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Okobola146: 4:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

WHO IS KILLING WHO?

The gullibility in you would not let you reason along with the facts.

HAVE THEY BECOME PARTISAN OR NOT IS THE VERITABLE QUESTION IN PURVIEW?

If you are not up to it. Scram, please.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Mickykarim: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Okobola146:

I ALREADY POSITED THAT YOU MUST BELONG IN THE LOT, SINCE IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

You may not be capable to comprehend the import of such aphorism.

Something informed my sensibility that I may wasting my ample time on a little fellow.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Sannisege: 5:14am On Aug 19, 2022
PFN and CAN cannot guarantee votes for Asiwaju, so they can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by stuffs4me(m): 5:18am On Aug 19, 2022
The National Secretary of PFN, Bishop Cosmos Ilechukwu grin grin

Werey dey disguise. The man is an IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Livingstone124: 5:25am On Aug 19, 2022
BleedTears:
For Hookup Contact this beauty.

She is on WhatsApp too.

Don't pay her upfront, I repeat don't pay her without meeting her first.
Dead on arrival.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by lanreni: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2022
I like this your scope o!
Mr. Bitcoin!! grin grin grin grin grin

BleedTears:
For Hookup Contact this beauty.

She is on WhatsApp too.

Don't pay her upfront, I repeat don't pay her without meeting her first.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Okobola146: 5:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

I ALREADY POSITED THAT YOU MUST BELONG IN THE LOT, SINCE IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

You may not be capable to comprehend the import of such aphorism.

Something informed my sensibility that I may wasting my ample time on a little fellow.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by DimIsaac10(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2022
They should present their candidate.

See we are over taking religion in this part of the world and we becoming clannish.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by 25ahmad(m): 5:45am On Aug 19, 2022
floret23:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/again-pfn-rejects-muslim-muslim-ticket-says-its-cans-position/
We are in a free world vote the candidate of your choice. Its not by force

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Mrkindness: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2022
It's the turn of southern Christians. After northern Muslim another northern Muslim will not take over except they want war.

And we will never vote same faith and a commander of Boko Haram terrorists.

So automatically Obi is a goal.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Mrkindness: 6:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Mantee:
PLEASE I FOUND THIS MESSAGE INTERESTING.

There is no major town in Northern Nigeria that doesn't have at least 1,000 churches. Some more populous major Northern towns have between 2 - 5 thousand churches.
And these numbers do not include Christain schools in the North.

There is no town in the South East or South South (excluding Edo) that has up to 50 mosques no matter how big it is & Islamic schools are non-existent in many.
Even in Edo & the South West that have significant Muslim populations, I am yet to see a town there that has 500 mosques.

It is therefore, the height of inferiority complex that borders on godlessness, lack of sincere faith & deep knowledge of the God we serve as well as the height of deceitful wicked mischief with satanic intent to stir up bloodshed when we Christians in Nigeria claim religious persecution, marginalization & Islamization whereas in actual fact, we Christians are the ones pushing from every corner of the country to Christianize Nigeria with our godless greed driven commercial proliferation of churches & schools for material gains & profits.

Every Mega Church in Nigeria has a documented vision, mission, policy & budget target of establishing at least 100,000 churches with schools every year all over Nigeria. Some like Winners have & equally celebrate lavishly the establishment of 500,000 churches with schools around Nigeria yearly while some like Redeem have as a matter of documented vision, mission, policy & budget the establishment of a church within 5 minutes walking distance everywhere in Nigeria.

How indeed, those who have committed themselves to a commercial Christianization of Nigeria through their commercialization of God's salvation, mercies, favours & grace turn back to fabricate or contrive intolerance wolf cries from others, then scream persecution & Islamization beggars belief!
God is more than capable of fighting for Himself & doesn't require the help of mere sinful mortals. Let Christians & Muslims quit dragging God's name into our greedy enterprise & satanic bloodthirsty agenda.

Let Christian & Muslim associations in Nigeria, Christian Clergy & Muslim Clerics in Nigeria quit this abominable harlotry in the sight of God for filthy lucre with partisan politics & politicians.
Let especially CAN & PFN quit dictating for God who to rule Nigeria & stop herding their congregations into eternal destruction with the hate, intolerance & rebellion they feed them daily.

The duty & service expected of Christians by God in relation to politics & rulership according to Romans 13:1 is -- "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God"(NLT).

God places people in authority based on his infinite omniscience wisdom without any consideration for their tribe, tongue or religion because the Almighty God is the God of all flesh, all spirits & the entire universe without discrimination or prejudice, not the God of any man, any clergy, any group, nor any tribe or religion. And no being or group can dictate for God.

The adulterous CAN & PFN, who for filthy lucre are rebelliously leading the Body of Christ in Nigeria against the instructions of God concerning rulership to commit harlotry with politics, political parties & politicians should better study their scriptures in 1 Samuel 15:23 for the consequences of rebellion -- "Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. So because you have rejected the command of the LORD, he has rejected you as king (in this case as Clergymen or Prophets)”.(NLT)

The amount of energy, time, resources & innocent blood we waste in Nigeria fighting for God who doesn't need our help, advice nor direction, if we put one quarter of that into fighting our personal character flaws, our mental laziness, our oversized sense of entitlement on everything under the sun, our failures & challenges as individual citizens & as a nation, Nigeria will become a paradise for all.

~ Michael Ogueke
you Muslim pigs are just stupid, you wrote something and put a Christian name let it look like it was written by a Christian.
Why is it that North don't vote Christians during election even during OBJ they voted Buhari. Presently a Northern Muslim Buhari in power and they want to vote inn Atiku again.
Do you want Christians to build mosque in the south for because churches are much in the North.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Funflipper: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Tinubu should know where we are coming from. The government that is about to leave greatly marginalized this country. Doing the same thing was just suicidal to his career

But isn't Tinubu’s wife a pastor?
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Toosure70: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2022

Splitmind:
We will clamp down on this group when Tinubu is elected Insha-Allah.
Almighty God we serve will take of you and people like you before 2023
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Mrkindness: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
The Christian fanatics also have a voice now?

If na IPOB matter now, all man dey watch their mouth.

How can one be swallowing illegal tithes and self appointment, and still have the same mouth to vomit hypocrisy?
you Muslim pigs are quick to insult Christian leaders. Thank God they swallow tithes not human blood like your prophet Mohammed and your Muslim leaders who swallow human bloods.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by ufotunang: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Splitmind:
...ok that is the plan of the Muslim Muslim ticket.. and muslims...to clamp down on PFN, Christian groups and Christians abi...so that is the plan
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Healthquest: 6:30am On Aug 19, 2022
This is ur personal opinion.

Same faith ticket are all over southern state of Nigeria. Pls done vote dem. Mumu ipob youth

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Joe4real1988(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2022
famouscargo4u:

It's not for religion purpose it is just a political calculation just to win election.
If all Tinubu think about is winning election and not the implication/message of the method, then such selfish/greedy old desperate man is not fit to rule Nigeria.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by BleedTears: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2022
lanreni:

I like this your scope o!
Mr. Bitcoin!! grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know how the idiot got my number and added me in one useless group where he scam people.

1 Like

Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by famouscargo4u: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Joe4real1988:
If all Tinubu think about is winning election and not the implication/message of the method, then such selfish/greedy old desperate man is not fit to rule Nigeria.

No one goes to a contest with the mind of losing.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Oziens: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Splitmind:

The churches/Christianity have no right to aired their opinion on National issues? "We'll clamped down"... Who are the We You mean Nigerian Muslims?

Do ignite a fire you can't extinguish.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Joe4real1988(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2022
famouscargo4u:

No one goes to a contest with the mind of losing.
So going to a contest with fairness and the regard of the poeple can not guarantee winning?
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by samuelpeters(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Invest4growth:
Who i vote for is my business. I am BATified 100percent and I have one.vote. I am a Christian but I disagree with CAN, PFN and their affiliates on this APC ticket. They are becoming political arm of political parties. I am a Christian to the core. So what was the benefits realized when we had a Christian VP?? I beg they should redirect energy to other things. BATified without apology
Rest please. You are not a christian.
Do you know what they call sense of belonging? It's about balance. We know the VP is almost useless. But let a christian be there. It shows sense of belonging.

If the M-M move forward. If anything happens, Christians wouldn't have anybody that would understand them in the government.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by MiaBeer(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Another irrelevant religious fanatical group.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
In your dream and hallucinations.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by MiaBeer(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Splitmind:
This your extreme idea is one of many reasons why the group is right. You can go and hug transformer.
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by Princebizzie: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
All moderate Muslims are against Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket. It is unfair, unjust and disdain for Christianity in Nigeria. Only Islamic fanatics and fundamentalists are like Hell Rufai, Shetima, and Gandollar can surpport such evil agenda. No sane Muslim would surpport disregard and disrespect for other religions.

I was expecting them to talk when southwest state are having all the governors and must of the deputy Governors as Christian but these comedians did not talk that time, is this want Jesus Christ told us to do, is this the Gospel? When something is in your favour you pretend as if it doesn't matter, but when things is about to go the other way, you start crying. By the time Muslim will start their own in the future, all these cry cry of Muslim-Muslim will look like a child's play, you think Muslim will not do their own after the election no matter what? These Igbo that are crying so much about Muslim-Muslim won't vote APC even if Jesus Christ is on the ballot but why the hypocritical crying and some Yoruba Christians are falling for that. Anyway before the election southwest will put our house in order. We will vote for capacity not for religion!!!
Re: PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision by allicare: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Mr Cosmos you can not advise me or any Christian for that matter save your fellow IPOB tribe, pls count good people of yoruba our of your devilish scheme, we are not fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Mahama ECOWAS Chairman, Meet In Abuja / Buhari Support Organisation Headquarters Deserted Four Months After Inauguration / Osinbajo Presides As FEC Observes One Minute Silence For Borno Terror Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.