Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (484 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Sirqt5(m): 2:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Re: .. by Oblongata: 3:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Bad dream!

Pray against sickness or disease that has come to stay…

It is well with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by orisa37: 5:15am On Aug 19, 2022
See the Psychiatrist. You are paranoid.
Re: .. by Darkerberry: 5:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Watch out for snake-y affiliates who you’re or will be moving close to lately, your younger bro is probably warning you about it or trying to rescue you.. could be a friend/gf or something like that.. a snake (devil) coming into your home (life). Pray n watch bruh!!
Shalom�
Re: .. by Hiswordmylife: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2022
There is a girl you just met recently that you like and really want to be with. The lady is possessed and wants to destroy you at all cost. I will advise you stay clear of fornication or Adultery and move closer to Christ for safety.

Also any attempt to fight this battle physically will further endanger your life. Stay away from the girl and every other form of sexual immorality. I pray God gives you victory. Life is spiritual
Re: .. by Sirqt5(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: .. by Sirqt5(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: .. by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hiswordmylife:
There is a girl you just met recently that you like and really want to be with. The lady is possessed and wants to destroy you at all cost. I will advise you stay clear of fornication or Adultery and move closer to Christ for safety.

Also any attempt to fight this battle physically will further endanger your life. Stay away from the girl and every other form of sexual immorality. I pray God gives you victory. Life is spiritual
Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - Luke 10 vs 17 - 20
b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
29 Then his followers said, “You are already speaking plainly to us. You are not using words that hide the meaning.
30 We can see now that you know all things. You answer our questions even before we ask them. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
31 Jesus said, “So now you believe?
32 Listen to me. A time is coming when you will be scattered, each to his own home. In fact, that time is already here. You will leave me, and I will be alone. But I am never really alone, because the Father is with me.
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!” - John 16 vs 29 - 33
From the above, we clearly see that anyone who truly belongs in Jesus Christ has peace and peace is the antithesis of war/battle. Meaning there are no battles for one to engage in as one who belongs to Jesus Christ, since again, Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy for the sake of His followers, and this over 2000 years ago, in addition to bestowing His followers with His peace, a peace that is not of this world. undecided

So, when you folks claim you fight what you refer to as spiritual battles or are under spiritual attacks, what you instead saying is that you don't belong at all to Jesus Christ, meaning the problem isn't those attacks and battles you keep pretending you fight but instead the fact that you lie to yourselves that you are of Him, Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dies Attempting To Copy Jesus' 40 Day Fast / Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females (free Copies) / Atheists Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.