Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future (1166 Views)

Profile Of New EFCC Boss Ibrahim Mustafa Magu. / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by BigB11(m): 4:05am On Aug 06, 2011
In defence of Al-Mustafa - some of the charges against him can not stand due to the doctrine of military.
We must not forget that Abacha's regime was mostly guarded by the military protocols that gave Al-Mustafa no other choice but to follow the instructions of the commander in chief.

It is beginning to become clearly obvious that the Federal Government isn't ready for all the things Al-Mustafa is getting ready to reveal to the world, hence, I predict that a closed-door plea bargain or agreement that will favor Al-Mustafa tremendously will be struck in a very short time.
The GANGSTAS can not afford this drama to continue to go on, the drama must go away forever as soon as possible.

FYI: Al-Mustafa was illegally put away for a very long time without a trial simply because the Federal Government was aware that he knew just too much, and didn't really understand the best way to approach the unwanted saga. Furthermore, they couldn't afford to kill him because they knew he has already shared this info and evidence with a couple of other folks (they're not sure of the identification of these folks) just in case anything funky happens.

It is a matter of time, all charges against Al-Mustafa will go away like a rain water and he will be released asap.

The strategy will be: He will be convicted to 12 years in jail; but keep in mind that he has already been locked up for almost 15 years, therefore the dude will be released right away and his desirable bank account will be loaded with up to N10b.

This is simply what I think will happen in the next few months, you don't have to believe me.
Chikina!!!
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by hollandis(f): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2011
Really?Let's just wait and see.havent you heard?Ignorance of the law is not am excuse.so let's just wait
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by seanet02: 5:04am On Aug 06, 2011
If one of the OP's family have been Kudirat, maybe his/her brain would have been to comprehend what is happening.
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by Rhino5dm: 5:12am On Aug 06, 2011
When did psychaitric started having broadbands? . . .who ever allows the OP acess to his laptop did a very bad job. Loads of balderdash churning from a muderer apologist.

A qucik one to the OP lets assume your brain can only function for 5 minutes.

If Al-mustapha was to be instructed to kill his father will he do that? Since, he (Almustapha) is a brainless zombie, giving him all benefit of doubts, will he pull the trigger? Aha! Orders are meant to be carried on others abi? ssmh!
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by BigB11(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2011
Please keep in mind that I'm not in support of any entity, but if the young American soldiers that were being sent to Iraq to look for the invisible WMD were to be instructed to kill their father, would they go for it?
My friend, would they go for it?
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2011
Big B1:

In defence of Al-Mustafa - some of the charges against him can not stand due to the doctrine of military.
We must not forget that Abacha's regime was mostly guarded by the military protocols that gave Al-Mustafa no other choice but to follow the instructions of the commander in chief.

It is beginning to become clearly obvious that the Federal Government isn't ready for all the things Al-Mustafa is getting ready to reveal to the world, hence, I predict that a closed-door plea bargain or agreement that will favor Al-Mustafa tremendously will be struck in a very short time.
The GANGSTAS can not afford this drama to continue to go on, the drama must go away forever as soon as possible.

FYI: Al-Mustafa was illegally put away for a very long time without a trial simply because the Federal Government was aware that he knew just too much, and didn't really understand the best way to approach the unwanted saga. Furthermore, they couldn't afford to kill him because they knew he has already shared this info and evidence with a couple of other folks (they're not sure of the identification of these folks) just in case anything funky happens.

It is a matter of time, all charges against Al-Mustafa will go away like a rain water and he will be released asap.

The strategy will be: He will be convicted to 12 years in jail; but keep in mind that he has already been locked up for almost 15 years, therefore the dude will be released right away and his desirable bank account will be loaded with up to N10b.

This is simply what I think will happen in the next few months, you don't have to believe me.
Chikina!!!

Al Mustapha was orchestrating the cold blooded murder of prominent Nigerians, not enemy combatants. Where in millitary doctrine does it say it's o.k to turn you weapons on women and unarmed civilians?
He should be convicted and hanged. His case is very straighforward despite his clever attempt to divert attention to something else.
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by okadaman2: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2011
I did not know Kudirat Abiola was carrying AK47 while on a march towards Aso Rock,

So Pa Alfred Rewane was planting IED's on Lokoja road?

I guess we learn something new everyday.
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by kettykin: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2011
for those who know al mustapha , they should tell him that his fate is sealed and the generals he has exposed might be trying to kill him, the best him for him to do is not to keep silent and die alone but to expose everything that happened with evidence , all the bribes and secret murders by those in power, the betrayals of sw leaders on abiola, the secret attempt at manipulating census and elections, the hidden agenda of all those who have ruled nigeria, he should expose all even if it means a threat to national security otherwise he can still be found quilty and sentenced to death by hanging.

Secondly jonathan should institute a high powered inquiry to find out about the cash inducement of yoruba leaders , the cbn and foreign bank accounts should be looked into , if almustapha is correct his judgment should be commuted to 12 years in jail and a trial of the yoruba leaders who took inducement should commence
immediately.
Abdulsalami should be brought to face the panel too in a cage, egypt cannot be better than nigeria.

However if almustapha is lying under oaththen his punishment should be doubledfor those who know al mustapha , they should tell him that his fate is sealed and the generals he has exposed might be trying to kill him, the best him for him to do is not to keep silent and die alone but to expose everything that happened with evidence , all the bribes and secret murders by those in power, the betrayals of sw leaders on abiola, the secret attempt at manipulating census and elections, the hidden agenda of all those who have ruled nigeria, he should expose all even if it means a threat to national security otherwise he can still be found quilty and sentenced to death by hanging.

Secondly jonathan should institute a high powered inquiry to find out about the cash inducement of yoruba leaders , the cbn and foreign bank accounts should be looked into , if almustapha is correct his judgment should be commuted to 12 years in jail and a trial of the yoruba leaders who took inducement should commence
immediately.
Abdulsalami should be brought to face the panel too in a cage, egypt cannot be better than nigeria.

However if almustapha is lying under oaththen his punishment should be doubled
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by seanet02: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2011
kettykin:

for those who know al mustapha , they should tell him that his fate is sealed and the generals he has exposed might be trying to kill him, the best him for him to do is not to keep silent and die alone but to expose everything that happened with evidence , all the bribes and secret murders by those in power, the betrayals of sw leaders on abiola, the secret attempt at manipulating census and elections, the hidden agenda of all those who have ruled nigeria, he should expose all even if it means a threat to national security otherwise he can still be found quilty and sentenced to death by hanging.

immediately.

However if almustapha is lying under oaththen his punishment should be doubledfor those who know al mustapha , they should tell him that his fate is sealed and the generals he has exposed might be trying to kill him, the best him for him to do is not to keep silent and die alone but to expose everything that happened with evidence , all the bribes and secret murders by those in power, the betrayals of sw leaders on abiola, the secret attempt at manipulating census and elections, the hidden agenda of all those who have ruled nigeria, he should expose all even if it means a threat to national security otherwise he can still be found quilty and sentenced to death by hanging.

immediately.

However if almustapha is lying under oaththen his punishment should be doubled

Olodo, your write up is nothing but real gibberish from a mustapha apologist.
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by kettykin: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2011
@poster are u saying an inquiry should not be done or that what al mustapha said is falsehood or that abiola was not murdered or that abacha was not murdered.

I am only asking that the federal government led by jonathan should without delay institute a panel of inquiry and investigate the allegations by almustapha , if he is right then his punishment should be commuted to 12 years imprisonment and abdulalami , bola ige and adesanya should be tried,
but if al mustapha is wrong then he should be dealt with appropriately for lying under oath.

What is wrong with what i suggested

Yet you called me an oldo without reading and understanding what i posted !!!!@poster are u saying an inquiry should not be done or that what al mustapha said is falsehood or that abiola was not murdered or that abacha was not murdered.

I am only asking that the federal government led by jonathan should without delay institute a panel of inquiry and investigate the allegations by almustapha , if he is right then his punishment should be commuted to 12 years imprisonment and abdulalami , bola ige and adesanya should be tried,
but if al mustapha is wrong then he should be dealt with appropriately for lying under oath.

What is wrong with what i suggested

Yet you called me an oldo without reading and understanding what i posted !!!!
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by thomasjohn: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
I don’t support murder in any way,and any person that murders another should be prosecuted accordingly. but its quite unfortunate that people have already pronounced Al-Mustapha guilty until proven innocent,and they just singled him out of those accused,what is even more unfortunate is the fact that the same people have to ignore or forget that the man who allegedly pulled the trigger is living a lavish lifestyle as a free man.No1 is complaining of him not being prosecuted but are very quick to accuse Al-Musapha and call him all sort of names.If any1 believes Al-Mustapha committed the crime he is being accused of and should be tried,then he must be tried along side Sgt Roger,who pulled the trigger.
It is still in this very same country that the person who killed Bola Ige won election to become a senator,Teslim folarin who killed an NURTW factional leader was flown to ABj in a Presidential jet,people turned a blind eye to all these maybe cos they are from a certain part of the country,but are quick to accuse Al-Mustapha for a crime dat has not been proven against him for 13yrs,yes 13yrs. I know how long 13yrs is,i was in Sec sch when he was locked,now i’m working for sm years.
If they cant prove anything against him why wont they just let him go,he will certainly be judged by the Almighty for his deeds,and if the insist that they must try him then they have to try him alongside Rogers and the other accuseds.
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by cre8tivity(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
i don’t support murder in any way either, but we need to know why al-mustafa was illegally locked up for 13 years. it is totally unconstitutional, this is democracy for crying out loud!
Re: In Defence Of Al-mustafa And His Future by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
Silly poster,so we should pardon a hired killer because he was obeying some military laws ? That guy deserves to be punished for all Abacha's crime.

(1) (Reply)

Dd / A Protester, Identified As Ademola Aderinde, (pictured Above Being Molested By T / #fuelsubsidyremoval, #occupynigeria; The End Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.