Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere (25675 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Newspaper Vendors Slam Late Colleague Family Over N500m Demand From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by obyrich(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2022
utenwuson:
Structure... The disabled guy who was beaten up for campaigning for obi should try another experiment, this time, he should put Tinubu pictures on his wheel chair and go to onitsha, let's see what will be his fate.
Nothing will happen to him. People campaigned and voted for Buhari in the South East in 2019. Nobody was attacked for it.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Gentlevip: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
So Tinubu is coming.

It's alright
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by muykem: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Real voters and not social media nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by iReddington: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Some Ôbidiots saying they will get 60% of votes in Lagos and South West don't really understand or know Yorubas. We go all out for our own.

WariBATise2023 issa goal.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Princebizzie: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Nonso92:
If Gbaja was the APC presidential candidate, I wouldn't have an issue voting for him.
The guy work show

Please tell and show us his works and you have refused to acknowledged the works of Tinubu as Governor of Lagos for 8 year, it is the works of Rep member you are able to acknowledged...... Do you guys think people don't have brains? You think you can fool everybody at all times? No body can do that my brother. BAT is the next president, we are not fighting with you but let us just vote and don't insult or abuse us because we are not supporting your candidate, it is just our choice just same way you made your choices

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Fearyourcreator: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Nonso92:
If Gbaja was the APC presidential candidate, I wouldn't have an issue voting for him.
The guy work show
He knows Tinubu better than you ... Thats why he is supporting him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by duduade: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Bodmum:
What are they lining up to do? Scavengers.

To collect their 2500 naira na

Loool

Awon werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by phranq30(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
All our haters shall not prosper

Person wey no like better thing make he close eye cross express

APC no good form your party run election win and do good

Or run to your town live us for Lagos

Lagos is walking and Lagos is moving

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Sulere / Masha /ojuelegba /kilo/pako/

Any lagosian show love

Help me press like for Gbajabiala
Share for that boy is Lagos house of assembly

May your life be exactly like the way APC is running this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by baylord101(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2022
Nonso92:
The guy work show
You are very clueless just like the candidate you are supporting, which Gbaja work show?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Jagabanofafrica: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:
They shall gather in vain

Rubbish talk
Tinubu is your next president in JESUS name
Yoruba lokan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rollywise(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Any lagosian show love

Share for that boy in Lagos house of assembly

Ftc make them no thief am

Is this from a Nigerian?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
Am glad they are many enough to console themselves.
get your pvc it's not to let
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by OnknownSoldier: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2022
He even has more crowd than the whole of Labor Party’s national convention.

Go and verify!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by DeleTaller: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:

Seems their gathering already giving you pain.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Xhurskid: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Tears in the eyes of obituary, him too lie, ipob miscrant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Cantonese: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

Because

This is the structure I keep telling people. These politicians in Apc hold poverty alliavation programmes for party members almost every week in all LGAs. I Witnessed the crowd that attended one at Isolo and Festac LGAs, they're more than 200
Because Igbos are making noises online some are saying Peter Obi will even win Lagos.

Olodo.

To you, the Igbo speaking people are the only ones who make up Nigeria. With nothing decent to say, with that your inability to contribute meaningfully in discussions like this, please hide your ignorance by staying quite. Watch and learn while reasonable persons discuss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Any lagosian show love

Share for that boy in Lagos house of assembly

Ftc make them no thief am
Gbajia have been in that house for only God knows when and don't have a single project in surulere and u are hear clapping and displaying your foolishness.
These people are just lucky that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria for over 77years so they loot and loot.
Can u mention one constituency project gbajia has successfully executed for that number of years he has spent there?
Let them make river state or akwa ibom or anambra capital for just 30years, Lagos will be a playground
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by frndfghtr(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2022
The only APC man I love seconded by ambode
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by shinealight(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:

Are you praying to your Master Lucifer? Please be careful, they say he’s unreliable oo….sometimes he does “Return to Sender”! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Zico5(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Obidients will never listen. These are the real voters not online ranters. These people don't understand all the gimmick these guys are spewing. Deji Adeyanju understands better when he said Obidients are just wasting their time. They should get to real work instead of castigating and abusing people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Austin442(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Men that have held Nigeria back for many years.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by FreeStuffsNG: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2022
As a reward for his 30 years of excellence, patriotic service and sterling leadership of the real dorminant stakeholders across all spectrums in Lagos, Asiwaju is getting massive votes in Lagos!
check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by mrkings84(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2022
And there was a queue cos there was a sharing!!

VOTE PETER OBI FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE COME TO 2023!
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by tricksters: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Are you telling us what the pandora criminal
Peter Obi promise your Igbo fathers similar to what Ikpeazu promised your Igbo mothers N500 per each lunatic they gave birth to.

seunaj:
Why will they not come when you have promised to share rice, Cassava, àgbàdo and garri... I suspect that queue wey I dey see, e fit be say them dey hand over 2,..2k as them dey enter the pavilion. Camera man, pls take us to the front of that queue and zoom out what is happening there.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2022
phranq30:

May your life be exactly like the way APC is running this country.
No government good all over the world

Like my pastor will say position your self to get your position

APC no good my children enter school I pay over 500k

Pay my office space rent 180k rent another space 200k yet to build

Buy motor even its second hand

Feed cloth

And you want me to worry

Try do some thing forget government

You no be begger

If they don't want to help you help your self

We move

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Minjim: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Olodo.

To you, the Igbo speaking people are the only ones who make up Nigeria. With nothing decent to say, with that your inability to contribute meaningfully in discussions like this, please hide your ignorance by staying quite. Watch and learn while reasonable persons discuss.

Werey dey disguise!

You think we don't know those at the forefront of Peter Obi campaign?
Who is his spoke person?
All those remixing Emilokan song, who are they?

It's too late for you people to hide.
We all know the agenda. Some Nigerians may be sheepishly following the noise but we know better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nonexisting: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2022
If you know you know. grin

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by derecho(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
No dey put Jesus name for your rubbish abeg..
Use Mohammed or Allah...abi Allah no do for una?
Jagabanofafrica:

Rubbish talk
Tinubu is your next president in JESUS name
Yoruba lokan
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by tricksters: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
You n your father mother pus entire Igbo household can commit suicide over him going to the house. Go n worry about Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Ugwuayi n other life long failure you adore in Igboland.

You can wail about how I know you are igbo but your self hating foolishness sold you out

nazicartel:
Are they trying to tell me that he will go back to the house of Representatives?... This Lagos elections are very funny. Since I started following Nigerian Politics. This man has been in the house of representatives. No upgrading, No degrading. Just static

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Goodnigga: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
Wow!

See love.

Gbaja has taken up the fight for Tinubu.

Build men that can carry your matter on their head like gala.

E get why

But only Tinubu got it.
Let him come and fight in SE, SS, & NC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance / Orji Uzor-Kalu Steps Out With His Family / Imo Introduces “Back To Land For Agriculture", Workers To Work For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.