Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport (40048 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by benjackugo: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtmYbYMX3T0

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Enters Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To The Airport (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Erica Nlewedim abandons her car, enters Okada to beat Lagos traffic to the airport, IGBERETV reports.

https://instagram.com/stories/ericanlewedim/2907772327662125648?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Her concern!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Youngwiz71(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
So make I do wetin??

88 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by ojasans: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
People do that daily

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Promisesmiling(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
So make i fry brown beans

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by robinso01(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
At the mention of this, bag of rice is now 10k, garri is #400 for a paint.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by soberdrunk(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
angry
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by meobizy(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Lagos is a slum yet these people don’t want to hear.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by olisaEze(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Is this news? Everyone does it!

Buh forget sha, dis gurl na fine gerl. cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by alpharoyalty: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2022
She is fresh, I must confess.
Remove her slutty life, my kind of girls.
kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Waterlilly: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2022
she wan give those pilot better bj, so dem go fly the plane enter cloud nine

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by stabilizer: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
My dad saw her
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
No be this girl wey Laycon like that year be this.

Girl went for a rich kid with an accent

Kid would have had the kitty, I think.

I said what I said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by cRobo: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
how is this news worthy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by temitope27(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
So what's special about that? But dey av ban okada sef, abi e no reach dat side ni

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by chibu4u2(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Hmm.
How is this news?
All for the gram. Celebrity life sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Fkmodhi: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
I know this nonsense will be on fp...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by parkervero(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
And so what....?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by We4all: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
So? Is she bigger than than those who ride okadas?

Those ode pilots shining teeth there. Let me not hear that she seduced them oh…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Erìca the senseless and shameless sl#t.

I pity the unfortunate fool wey go carry this WH#RÈ go home go meet him mama as a wife. I pity her unfortunate her future children too.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by temitope27(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:
Lagos is a slum yet these people don’t want to hear.
av u being to Shanghai b4

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by NeedHelpNow: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by xristos(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
worst news of the week

info on my signature is better
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by ShenTeh(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
News?

Sometimes you wonder the variant of Mpurumiri that some people 'smoke' to push this to front page, while there are tonnes of educative materials rotting away on this platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Sheriman(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
How is this News going to solve the problem of NIGERIA?
That's her fucking problem!!
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by snipesdam(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
I've never seen traffic delay one's flight in PortHarcourt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, And Makeup / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.