Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport (40063 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Khaysee: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
snipesdam:
I've never seen traffic delay one's flight in PortHarcourt.
Was the population of ph ?

Even London there is traffic delay towards Heathrow
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Burruchaga71(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Making that Okada man a celebrity is what we never accept... Erica my babe any day any time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by OnionBandit(f): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
She is fresh, I must confess.
Remove her slutty life, my kind of girls.
kiss
weyrey
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by DonSion(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2022
She is in the cock pit with her new friends. Awesomeness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by blingxx(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2022
And someone push this to fp undecided
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Unrated900(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
She is fresh, I must confess.
Remove her slutty life, my kind of girls.
kiss

Work hard
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by deebrownneymar: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Fine chic
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by darexolu16(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2022
benjackugo:

https://instagram.com/stories/ericanlewedim/2907772327662125648?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

rubbish..this isnt news worthy...but very a stupid tin to do on a moving motorcycle
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by gulfer: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2022
And she had an iPhone camera waiting for this moment ✌✌✌
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by AbuAeesha: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:
Lagos is a slum yet these people don’t want to hear.
have u tried telling them one on one?
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Badguy77(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Na cockpit your sit number dey?
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Mandate2023: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:

Nobody dey follow u argue....just mention the shit hole state u came from grin
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2022
So is she not also a human being
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by MatrixCircle: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Wowww!! Her last song was a hit. I like playing it over and over. Keep it, more hIt songs babe. Grammy award is yours IJN.
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by BeanmanX(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2022
I thot they banned okada in Lagos?,,,,
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by fortunechy(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2022
So this is news in this platform??
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by seunlayi(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
I thought Lagos banned Okada in most local govt?
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by adeoba2008(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Who took the picture?
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by everythinggirly(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2022
This one sef na news? I hope she will empower the okada man.
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Ganiyu2021: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2022
All this admin why is this in frontpage.
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin
Erìca the senseless and shameless sl#t.

I pity the unfortunate fool wey go this WH#RÈ go home go meet mama as a wife and her future children.
With all your hates, swear if you had ever gone to the airport or touched an airplane before in your life?
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by femiasaolu2014: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2022
So what should we now do?

Fry beans?

Didnt the Lagos government say commercial motorcycles have been banned and any infractors (rider and passenger would be arrested?)

So what the f*ck in all known f*ckery is this?
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Fortune109: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2022
robinso01:
At the mention of this, bag of rice is now 10k, garri is #400 for a paint.

My neighbor has now happily willed his property to me while he has his own family…

Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by DeleTaller: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2022
AbuAeesha:

have u tried telling them one on one?
Lagos traffic don deafen their ears. Them no fit hear.
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Mccullum: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:

But your people no wan leave Lagos. grin
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2022
This shameless dick sucker where is kiddwaya
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by Emeka71(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
Her concern!
She try.
Re: BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport by AdeniyiA(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
If the much talked about Okada ban did not reach a ace like this then something is wrong with the policy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.