Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached (4237 Views)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2022
I needed some cash to add to my book business so I can get my printing press to make enough copies at a go. It's cheaper than going from time to time.

Now, because I'm a bit cash-trapped, I decided to use one of the loan apps and I needed a100k but after registration and all they only approved 60k because it'my first time, with an interest rate of 17, 700 for 3 months tenor.

Is this not too much?

Below is the registration process. Its just for me to click and the money will be disbursed but I paused it to come and ask for your opinions.

1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Seun please I need a wider view.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2022
You guys should say something na. Haba!

Should I go ahead or not.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
You guys should say something na. Haba!

Should I go ahead or not.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
which loan app bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Barbiturate(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2022
17,820 in 3 months, for 60k loan is okay. Go ahead and take it.

A friend collected 120k from fairmoney, to pay 34840 monthly, for 6 months. That's much. So yours is good

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by advanceDNA: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

A friend collected 120k from fairmoney, to pay 34840 monthly, for 6 months. That's much. So yours is good

It's the same thing. The longer the tenor, the higher the interest rate.

If I choose 6 months tenor, it will get to 30 something thousand too.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:

which loan app bro

Easybuy cash loan.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Barbiturate(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's the same thing. The longer the tenor, the higher the interest rate.

If I choose 6 months tenor, it will get to 30 something though too.

Its not the same. With the rate they gave my friend, check it, 60k for 3 months. That's like 44k interest
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

Its not the same. With the rate they gave my friend, check it, 60k for 3 months. That's like 44k interest

Yes, his rate was higher because he spread his payment over a period of 6 months. If he had Shorten it to three months, he would have paid less. But the amount they are charging is high for that three months cos it's short. That's my worries.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Barbiturate(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes, his rate was higher because he spread his payment over a period of 6 months. If he had Shorten it to three months, he would have paid less. But the amount they are charging is high for that three months cos it's short. That's my worries.

Even if it was for 3 months, it would still be higher than yours. Its your choice to take or leave it. I've given you my own advice
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

Even if it was for 3 months, it would still be higher than yours. Its your choice to take or leave it. I've given you my own advice

Hmm .. ok.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by GenderMix: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
The issue is not just about collecting loan but how to repay.

Good enough you are putting it into a reasonable investment.

However, if the profit you'll make on that 60k is assured and greater than 17,700 by 2 or more within 3 months then it's worth collecting.

My 2 cents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Easybuy cash loan.
but they didn't give me cash loan..
only to buy phone

Shey na this one

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:
but they didn't give me cash loan..
only to buy phone

They now give cash loans. At least you can see pic evidence I posted.

I'm just one click away but still weighing the interest rate with other apps that's why iv not clicked plus I needed 100k, not 60.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by faithfull18(f): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

Lol, what are you saying It's the same thing, just *2.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They now give cash loans. At least you can see pic evidence I posted.

I'm just one click away but still weighing the interest rate with other apps that's why iv not clicked plus I needed 100k, not 60.
I'm there on the app bro..
no loans.

how did you do it
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:

Do you see anywhere they wrote cash loan 100,000? Then withdraw.

I'm not a guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:
no loans.

how did you do it

Hold on.
Hope they still have your account details with them.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:
no loans.

how did you do it

Something like this.

Its showing 60k now after I registered cos thats what I'm eligible for but before it was 100k that was there.

Go to any of the phone slots and meet any of their agent to help you open the account and fill in your bank details again but tell them it cash loan you want, not phone. They will help you do it with ease. Make sure it the easybuy agent you meet o.

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Abokiherbal: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Seun please I need a wider view.

You take it or leave it. Its still an offer until you click accept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Do you see anywhere they wrote cash loan 100,000? The withdraw.
I'm not a guy.
can I have your number, it's obvious I'm not a vip..
let's split that 60k and pay the interest together.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hold on. Hope they still have your account details with them.
have you linked your bank card?
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:

have you linked your bank card?
Yes I have.

KiNg0G:

can I have your number, it's obvious I'm not a vip..

let's split that 60k and pay the interest together.

You try o. Make I give you when I hardly know you. So I'll now bear double gbese when you default.
The 60k gan no reach me. Planning to go to any slot around to see if the agent can help work it up to a 100k.

Go and meet them bro.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Abokiherbal:

You take it or leave it. Its still an offer until you click accept.
Yes but I need to know if it's worth it or there are other better options.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Abokiherbal: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes but I need to know if it's worth it or there are other better options.
Have you tried to ask your family or friends for 100k loan. They may even borrow you with no interest rate in as much they see you as credit worthy. Your elder sis or twin sis can help you out too. You never can tell
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes I have.

You try o. Make I give you when I hardly know you. So I'll now bear double gbese when you default.
The 60k gan no reach me. Planning to go to any slot around to see if the agent can help work it up to a 100k.

Go and meet them bro.
check im one of the high prominent figures here on nairaland.

king0G everyone knows me
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Abokiherbal:
Have you tried to ask your family or friends for 100k loan. They may even borrow you with no interest rate in as much they see you as credit worthy. Your elder sis or twin sis can help you out too. You never can tell

If you read one of my posts, you'll see where I narrated how my twin went disclosing something's about me to my elder sister who used to help me and that one now refused to help this time around when I went to her. That's why I'm going for loan app. if not, I've never collected loan from loan app before.

Though my elder sister has really tried for me. I'm not angry with her.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:

check im one of the high prominent figures here on nairaland.

king0G everyone knows me

The point is, the 60k no do me. If it was up to 100k, I would have agreed to do something but with stringent form of repayment.

That is, you give me your bank card details, your house address and your village address join in case of anything. Lol..
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You wen don abuse me for here with my former account? Haha! I no fit shout abeg.

The point is, the 60k no do me. If it was up to 100k, I would have agreed to do something but with stringent form of repayment.

That is, you give me your bank card details, your house address and your village address join in case of anything. Lol..
lol.
well I was just tempting you to see if you agree to trust a stranger.
would have surprised with an alert of the sum you need...to pay at your own stipulated time
no interest.

anyways have a nice day.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2022
KiNg0G:
lol.
well I was just tempting you to see if you agree to trust a stranger.
would have surprised with an alert of the sum you need...to pay at your own stipulated time
no interest.

anyways have a nice day.

Hahahahaha.. na so!

You can still surprise me.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Barbiturate(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2022
faithfull18:

Lol, what are you saying It's the same thing, just *2.

X2 is 35k. My friend's is 44k. Its not d same. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex / My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. / Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.